Chocola RPG Episodes 1 & 2

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Chocola RPG

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:51 am

nuggholio wrote:what kinds of vore/scenes does this game have? or is it strictly oral?

For now oral is the only one, but the final game will have all kinds, oral, anal, cock, unbirth, and breast, to be specific
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Snorlaxkid » Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:38 pm

One thing I'd like to point out is that enemies are currently a bit unbalanced, with enemies that you attack as event fights often being easier than the encounters around them
Snorlaxkid
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Delet932b4sk » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:58 pm

Snorlaxkid wrote:One thing I'd like to point out is that enemies are currently a bit unbalanced, with enemies that you attack as event fights often being easier than the encounters around them

Agreed, that goes double for the forest area, where the enemies consist of the very easy spiders, the annoying hornets, and the totally ball-busting giant snakes. It's like night and day with every encounter.
Delet932b4sk
Participator

Re: Chocola Adventure New Demo

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:46 pm

New demo at the top
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Koseki » Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:27 pm

The speed im downloading the game is ridiculously slow, it says it fluctuates between 3-5 hours and i have 300 mb optic fiber download. Is there any way you could upload this to Mega? I hate Mega but is fast at least.
http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/Koseki <-----check my stories, maybe you like them, maybe you hate them!
Koseki
Participator

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:43 pm

Koseki wrote:The speed im downloading the game is ridiculously slow, it says it fluctuates between 3-5 hours and i have 300 mb optic fiber download. Is there any way you could upload this to Mega? I hate Mega but is fast at least.

I got it to under 300MB, but you'll need the RTP
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby warbrand4 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:48 pm

After downloading this, I have two things to say.

1. Nice concept, love the way you are setting up the world and the detective work aspect of it (though it can be slightly frustrating at times).

2. The map work leaves something to be desired, that may just be my tendency to nitpick map work (as that is what I do in RPG maker), the fact that some events require you to be on a specific side of an item to use it with no hint is offputting that and one of the houses teleports you to the middle of a different street when entered.

That said, it is pretty good map work for a starting game, better then I was when I started. but yeah a little hint TEST EVERYTHING, when working on a map, it may seem like a waste of time but if there is a bug people will find it. Also if you want any help or some one to just to the mapping, well I have no life, so yeah. (sorry shameless self promoting)

the concept is great though, guessing going for minimal combat with heavy exploration?
just an RPG maker mapper,
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:51 pm

warbrand4 wrote:After downloading this, I have two things to say.

1. Nice concept, love the way you are setting up the world and the detective work aspect of it (though it can be slightly frustrating at times).

2. The map work leaves something to be desired, that may just be my tendency to nitpick map work (as that is what I do in RPG maker), the fact that some events require you to be on a specific side of an item to use it with no hint is offputting that and one of the houses teleports you to the middle of a different street when entered.

That said, it is pretty good map work for a starting game, better then I was when I started. but yeah a little hint TEST EVERYTHING, when working on a map, it may seem like a waste of time but if there is a bug people will find it. Also if you want any help or some one to just to the mapping, well I have no life, so yeah. (sorry shameless self promoting)

the concept is great though, guessing going for minimal combat with heavy exploration?

Well one reason I put these demos out is so others can help me find bugs, since I'm working on the whole thing myself its easy to miss stuff

Also exploration is playing a bigger role than combat, yes
Last edited by CarnivorousVixen on Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby iwillnomu » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:20 pm

Sweet! I love the way you've built upon the last demo's opening in this demo, the scene with Chocola at home is quite good if I do say so, myself.
iwillnomu
Participator

Postby warbrand4 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:35 pm

CarnivorousVixen wrote:
Well one reason I put these demos out is so others can help me find bugs, since I'm working on the whole thing myself its easy to miss stuff

true, easier to find bugs with more eyes on the game.

Also I wasn't joking on that mapping thing, I would be willing to make maps for this mostly as I need something to do. (please send a PM if interested I could easily make a map to demonstrate my work), I know a few tricks in the maker as well, which could make some thing easier if needed.

also, might want to put a cap on the grinding as you can easily break the game with it.
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:39 pm

warbrand4 wrote:
CarnivorousVixen wrote:

true, easier to find bugs with more eyes on the game.

Also I wasn't joking on that mapping thing, I would be willing to make maps for this mostly as I need something to do. (please send a PM if interested I could easily make a map to demonstrate my work), I know a few tricks in the maker as well, which could make some thing easier if needed.

also, might want to put a cap on the grinding as you can easily break the game with it.

I'll keep that in mind since there's going to be a ton more areas than originally planned
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby iwillnomu » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:46 pm

Also, I like the change of enemies from scorpions to possessed bunnies, it was a smart idea that's both funny, and fits the theme and difficulty of the first section a lot better. In addition to that, and I hate to be "that guy", in her conversation with the dog after going through the well tunnel, Chocola says "say her" instead of "saw her". I know it's very nit-picky of me to point that out, but I thought you'd want to know.
iwillnomu
Participator

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:59 pm

iwillnomu wrote:Also, I like the change of enemies from scorpions to possessed bunnies, it was a smart idea that's both funny, and fits the theme and difficulty of the first section a lot better. In addition to that, and I hate to be "that guy", in her conversation with the dog after going through the well tunnel, Chocola says "say her" instead of "saw her". I know it's very nit-picky of me to point that out, but I thought you'd want to know.

I make that typo all the time ~3~
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby iwillnomu » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:06 am

CarnivorousVixen wrote:
iwillnomu wrote:Also, I like the change of enemies from scorpions to possessed bunnies, it was a smart idea that's both funny, and fits the theme and difficulty of the first section a lot better. In addition to that, and I hate to be "that guy", in her conversation with the dog after going through the well tunnel, Chocola says "say her" instead of "saw her". I know it's very nit-picky of me to point that out, but I thought you'd want to know.

Sorry about that, I feel like I came off as rude, there.
iwillnomu
Participator

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:10 am

iwillnomu wrote:
CarnivorousVixen wrote:

Sorry about that, I feel like I came off as rude, there.

Nah, you didn't
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby warbrand4 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:11 am

guessing the point after you get the boat is the end? cause at this point I hit a teleporter that sent me back to where I got the boat making me unable to progress.
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:35 am

warbrand4 wrote:guessing the point after you get the boat is the end? cause at this point I hit a teleporter that sent me back to where I got the boat making me unable to progress.

No, thats a test warp I forgot to delete ~3~
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:21 am

Already fixed some glitches and typos found in the current demo
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:28 am

Oops, didnt add the event that gives a hint to the dungeon entrance, its on the right side of the big rectangular patch of grass in the middle, use the action button until you find it
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:43 am

CarnivorousVixen wrote:
warbrand4 wrote:guessing the point after you get the boat is the end? cause at this point I hit a teleporter that sent me back to where I got the boat making me unable to progress.

No, thats a test warp I forgot to delete ~3~

So is there a way beyond that at this point? It keeps telling me that the Dungeon has to be back there somewhere, but I've searched for like an hour, and cant find a thing.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game