Chocola RPG Episodes 1 & 2

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 1: Bunny Beginnings Available Now

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:20 pm

F1reDem0n wrote:
CarnivorousVixen wrote:
F1reDem0n wrote:I've only found the Unbirth and Breast Vore Bunnies, however I can't find the other ones and I've looked everywhere that I can think is. Anyone willing to say there they other two are?

Thanks!

Spoiler: show
The oral bunny is in the blue key building and the anal in on the bike road in a parking lot

Well the I won't be able to get the oral one then. Since the blue key building is still broken for me. I did JUST find the anal one before I saw your reply. Think I could send you my save and you can see what's going wrong with the blue key building? Thanks

If something was wrong you could send me it, but I don't think there is, it's just a bit tricky:

Three blue keys are in the open, one in the woods, one in the harbor, and the one in front of the building itself, then one is obtained from the trading quest that starts with the mushroom, and the last chest has what you need
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby F1reDem0n » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:29 pm

CarnivorousVixen wrote:
F1reDem0n wrote:
Well I was only able to unlock the first two doors, but even with that key from the research bun the metal door didn't open. So would that be a bug then?

Also thanks for the explanation on the main villain. I was wondering what was up with all the spelling errors. xD

Mischa's key goes to another door :3

So is the Key from Mischa currently active in this EP of the game?
I did open a door in the Carron Building, but that was before I got the key from the Research Bun. What's the top room of the Carron Building for? Is it for anything in this EP?
F1reDem0n
Somewhat familiar

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:33 pm

F1reDem0n wrote:
CarnivorousVixen wrote:
F1reDem0n wrote:
Well I was only able to unlock the first two doors, but even with that key from the research bun the metal door didn't open. So would that be a bug then?

Also thanks for the explanation on the main villain. I was wondering what was up with all the spelling errors. xD

Mischa's key goes to another door :3

So is the Key from Mischa currently active in this EP of the game?
I did open a door in the Carron Building, but that was before I got the key from the Research Bun. What's the top room of the Carron Building for? Is it for anything in this EP?

You weren't supposed to be able to open the door in the Carron building until you got the key from Mischa, I accidentally left in an event I used during testing that gave you the key automatically. And there eventually will be something waiting for you in that room
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NinjaNightmare » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:51 pm

Where do I get the thing that lets me see micros, and how if it's the room on floor 3 of the Carron building?
NinjaNightmare
New to the forum

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:54 pm

NinjaNightmare wrote:Where do I get the thing that lets me see micros, and how if it's the room on floor 3 of the Carron building?

It's in the shop in the Carron building for 200 BunBucks
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NinjaNightmare » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:00 pm

CarnivorousVixen wrote:
NinjaNightmare wrote:Where do I get the thing that lets me see micros, and how if it's the room on floor 3 of the Carron building?

Bunny still in the way, cannot enter.
NinjaNightmare
New to the forum

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:10 pm

NinjaNightmare wrote:
CarnivorousVixen wrote:

Bunny still in the way, cannot enter.

She'll move shortly into the story
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby empatheticapathy » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:37 pm

CarnivorousVixen wrote:I'm up for taking scene suggestions for episode 2. I want you all to enjoy my games as much as I do! I'm not taking character requests, but if you have any ideas for scenes involving Chocola, feel free to let me know

More unbirth and more willing vore, please.
Also if that bird bbw is gonna get more digestion scenes, I'd like them to be more fleshed out.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby NiceGuy18 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:32 am

This was an idea for those wanting to see the game over scenes a little easier. This is for me personally. Maybe try adding a surrender command in the skills setup. I have seen people put a surrender command.

As for scenes, I would love to see predators that have a taste for bunnies. Namely lamias, tiger girls, etc.

Lastly, some more unbirth scenes and definitely willing vore from Chocola or even have those wanting to pay her to eat them.

Your game so far has been good but it took me FOREVER to reach the last bunny in the contest. But that last part is just me. I look forward for episode 2.
NiceGuy18
Somewhat familiar

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:41 am

empatheticapathy wrote:
CarnivorousVixen wrote:I'm up for taking scene suggestions for episode 2. I want you all to enjoy my games as much as I do! I'm not taking character requests, but if you have any ideas for scenes involving Chocola, feel free to let me know

More unbirth and more willing vore, please.
Also if that bird bbw is gonna get more digestion scenes, I'd like them to be more fleshed out.

She's gonna get more detailed scenes
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:42 am

NiceGuy18 wrote:This was an idea for those wanting to see the game over scenes a little easier. This is for me personally. Maybe try adding a surrender command in the skills setup. I have seen people put a surrender command.

As for scenes, I would love to see predators that have a taste for bunnies. Namely lamias, tiger girls, etc.

Lastly, some more unbirth scenes and definitely willing vore from Chocola or even have those wanting to pay her to eat them.

Your game so far has been good but it took me FOREVER to reach the last bunny in the contest. But that last part is just me. I look forward for episode 2.

I really like the surrender idea, I'll definitely try to make that work
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NiceGuy18 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:46 am

CarnivorousVixen wrote:
NiceGuy18 wrote:This was an idea for those wanting to see the game over scenes a little easier. This is for me personally. Maybe try adding a surrender command in the skills setup. I have seen people put a surrender command.

I really like the surrender idea, I'll definitely try to make that work

One last thing. I really loved the fact that you sketched and colored the images in each scene, I was most impressed. I was just hoping for more scenes but that is a minor mention as the game over scenes are cool no matter how it goes.
NiceGuy18
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shirpickle » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:57 am

How about more micro stuff, and butt stuff, and micro butt stuff?
Shirpickle
New to the forum

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:06 am

Shirpickle wrote:

How about more micro stuff, and butt stuff, and micro butt stuff?

Totally. I'm a big fan of all of it
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby deatheater87 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:28 am

Is there an easy way to make time progress? Also, what is the flashing screen supposed to mean?
deatheater87
New to the forum

Postby empatheticapathy » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:35 am

Also on the topic of requests/feedback/whatever:
I really liked the vore scene you get for losing the first battle, just for how it focuses on how eating you improved the pred's life.
I'd really like to see more of that in the future.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby BigPapaUsagi » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:30 am

Haven't finished it yet, but really loving it so far. I've got a couple questions:
1. I've found four of the micros for the milf bit, but for the life of me that fifth micro is well hidden.
I found one in the park, on in Usagi Apartments, one in Carron Building, and one at the harbor.
Which am I missing?
2. When you eat 60 or however many bunnies and turn fat, that minigame, is there any kind of trick or tip to get through it? I think I spent an hour~ish and I couldn't get past all three carrot mazes.
BigPapaUsagi
Somewhat familiar

Postby NiceGuy18 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:02 am

BigPapaUsagi wrote:Haven't finished it yet, but really loving it so far. I've got a couple questions:
1. I've found four of the micros for the milf bit, but for the life of me that fifth micro is well hidden.
I found one in the park, on in Usagi Apartments, one in Carron Building, and one at the harbor.
Which am I missing?
2. When you eat 60 or however many bunnies and turn fat, that minigame, is there any kind of trick or tip to get through it? I think I spent an hour~ish and I couldn't get past all three carrot mazes.

The fifth micro is on top of the fetish club, if I remember correctly.
NiceGuy18
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:35 am

Most of the time games of this quality would include things like scat given how much the predators eat. I am GRATEFUL This game doesn't have that.. >.<;
though if it will, I'd much prefer an option to SHUT IT OFF.
Last edited by Ryan-Drakel on Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby NekoYuki » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:30 pm

Anyone know how to do the Island levers?

Also Ryan, don't call other people's fetishes disgusting just because you don't like them. you're in a vore community, Glass houses and stones
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game