Chocola RPG Episodes 1 & 2

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 1: Bunny Beginnings Available Now

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:51 pm

NekoYuki wrote:Anyone know how to do the Island levers?

Also Ryan, don't call other people's fetishes disgusting just because you don't like them. you're in a vore community, Glass houses and stones

sorry...
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:56 pm

BigPapaUsagi wrote:Haven't finished it yet, but really loving it so far. I've got a couple questions:
1. I've found four of the micros for the milf bit, but for the life of me that fifth micro is well hidden.
Spoiler: show
I found one in the park, on in Usagi Apartments, one in Carron Building, and one at the harbor.
Which am I missing?
2. When you eat 60 or however many bunnies and turn fat, that minigame, is there any kind of trick or tip to get through it? I think I spent an hour~ish and I couldn't get past all three carrot mazes.

Hmm here's the only trick I can think of. So the bunnies are set to move in the direction of the player, so you could try to lure them to a place with no carrots, so the paths with carrots will be clear
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:58 pm

deatheater87 wrote:Is there an easy way to make time progress? Also, what is the flashing screen supposed to mean?

Time only visually changes when it turns night in one scene, other than that time has no part in the game. And by flashing screen I assume you mean what happens adfter you use the phone. That's an event I meant to take out, but because I forgot in the first uploads it causes that glitch
Last edited by CarnivorousVixen on Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:00 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:Most of the time games of this quality would include things like scat given how much the predators eat. I am GRATEFUL This game doesn't have that.. >.<;
though if it will, I'd much prefer an option to SHUT IT OFF.

Yeah I'm purposely avoiding more extreme things like that, I want my games to be accessible to as many vore fans as possible
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:02 pm

There's three rows of levers, a row of 4, a row of 5, and other row of 4. On the first row flip the 2nd switch, on the second row flip the 5th switch, and on the third row, flip the 2nd switch also
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jucyfruit302711 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:21 pm

Something im currently stuck in atm that is problematic is if you enter the queen fight and use the auto save and that save is ur only save file, if you don't have enough carrots to go through the fight your just stuck there and either spam the fight and pray for insane rng (wich i havent been succeful so far) or restart the game.
Jucyfruit302711
New to the forum

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:29 pm

Jucyfruit302711 wrote:Something im currently stuck in atm that is problematic is if you enter the queen fight and use the auto save and that save is ur only save file, if you don't have enough carrots to go through the fight your just stuck there and either spam the fight and pray for insane rng (wich i havent been succeful so far) or restart the game.

Yeah that was pretty much the worst place I could have put a save point. I can fix it for you if you send your save to me
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ironman362 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:35 pm

I can't figure out what to do in Rebecca's stomach to reach the app, little help?
ironman362
Participator

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:36 pm

I just noticed that the snake game and Pandora's switch puzzle share the same variable which could mess some things up
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:44 pm

ironman362 wrote:I can't figure out what to do in Rebecca's stomach to reach the app, little help?

Spoiler: show
Push the cookie in front of the phone
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby F1reDem0n » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:13 pm

So two things I want to ask.

Is there going to be some sort of interesting point in one of the games (not sure how many you plan to make) where you birth the unbirth bunny from EP1? I mean there's enough dialog about it that leads me to think at some point Choco will end up pushing her out. Also side note, I didn't Choco's been a mother before, that explains alot. Choco for Best Milf~

Second question, do you plan on adding optional disposal scenes at some point? I am not opposed to it as some are, but it would be a nice optional thing. Maybe a toggle or something at the main menu.

Thanks for all your awesome hard work Carni!
F1reDem0n
Somewhat familiar

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:29 pm

F1reDem0n wrote:So two things I want to ask.

Is there going to be some sort of interesting point in one of the games (not sure how many you plan to make) where you birth the unbirth bunny from EP1? I mean there's enough dialog about it that leads me to think at some point Choco will end up pushing her out. Also side note, I didn't Choco's been a mother before, that explains alot. Choco for Best Milf~

Second question, do you plan on adding optional disposal scenes at some point? I am not opposed to it as some are, but it would be a nice optional thing. Maybe a toggle or something at the main menu.

Thanks for all your awesome hard work Carni!

Two answer your first question, there may be. I mostly just added that whole conversation for depth, so I'm not sure if I plan on it. For all I know right now, she could give birth during a time skip with no mention of it.

Second question, I'm not, actually. I don't want to turn anyone away because of it, even if it is an optional thing I get the feeling some people would still be iffy with it.

And thank you for playing :3
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NekoYuki » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:43 pm

CarnivorousVixen wrote:

There's three rows of levers, a row of 4, a row of 5, and other row of 4. On the first row flip the 2nd switch, on the second row flip the 5th switch, and on the third row, flip the 2nd switch also

Ah i was trying to flip 2, all 5 and 2
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby vgove » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:00 pm

i can not figure out the caked floor?
vgove
Participator

Postby BigPapaUsagi » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:19 pm

I got past the bunny mazes, got all the vore bunny girls (freaking loved those scenes and the special sprites of Chocola all bloated up with them, especially the breast and anal ones), and felt totally rocking!
Then I got to the island temple maze. Getting to the end in under a minute seems tricky (I've tried at least thirty times, I know because I was at it for well over half an hour). Anybody got a map picture I can study on how to get through it?

As for suggestions for the next game, could Chocola be cock vored by somebody (preferably futa/herm), and then you have to wriggle so much they cum you out before turning you into cum? Also more scenes of Chocola breast voring somebody would be great, if only to see her with monster-sized boobs more, nice.
BigPapaUsagi
Somewhat familiar

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:36 pm

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bhujk9fvblu71 ... n.png?dl=0

Here's a map with the solution

Glad you enjoyed them~ And actually kinda surprised I never even thought of that cock vore scenario you mention, I love it. That's a must for next time, heh. And I'm sure she'll stuff more people into her tits as well :3
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:38 pm

Oops, I just noticed I left a 3rd ladder in. The ladder on the top left was the original entrance
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BigPapaUsagi » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:59 pm

CarnivorousVixen wrote:https://www.dropbox.com/s/bhujk9fvblu7100/maze%20solution.png?dl=0

Glad you enjoyed them~ And actually kinda surprised I never even thought of that cock vore scenario you mention, I love it. That's a must for next time, heh. And I'm sure she'll stuff more people into her tits as well :3

Thank ya kindly!
Hey, I was actually pretty close to the exit a couple times. I actually tried to take that path a few times, but I ran out of time each time, so thought I was mistaken. There's not a run button is there?

Marvelous! Always glad to share the wonders of futa cock vore where I can!
And breast vore combines two of my favorite things, breasts! xD
BigPapaUsagi
Somewhat familiar

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:01 pm

BigPapaUsagi wrote:
CarnivorousVixen wrote:https://www.dropbox.com/s/bhujk9fvblu7100/maze%20solution.png?dl=0

Thank ya kindly!
Hey, I was actually pretty close to the exit a couple times. I actually tried to take that path a few times, but I ran out of time each time, so thought I was mistaken. There's not a run button is there?

Marvelous! Always glad to share the wonders of futa cock vore where I can!
And breast vore combines two of my favorite things, breasts! xD

Hold shift to run :3
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BigPapaUsagi » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:21 pm

CarnivorousVixen wrote:Hold shift to run :3

Considering I've played games where shift=run I just feel silly.
BigPapaUsagi
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game