Chocola RPG Episodes 1 & 2

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Chocola vore RPG -real- Demo now available

Postby Delet932b4sk » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:05 pm

It's a shame I didn't have quite as positive an experience. I wasn't actually about to get out out of the central area since the game had a bad habit of crashing, for me. If I got into a battle, whether I ran or won the fight, the game tended to lock up when trying to load the world again. If not that, it would sometimes lock up when transitioning between screens. When I managed to make it to the point where the guards would let me past toward the east section of town, it froze up again, which is when I ultimately stopped, as this unfortunately also broke my task bar, so I had to restart. Still, I'm looking forward to the finished version as much as anyone as, as what I did get to see looked good.

It's also possible I'm not doing it right, since I'm a noob with all this RPGmaker stuff. I'm on Windows 10, and I did download the Ace VX runtime package as another user said to (I still don't own RPGmaker itself, like on Steam), but I might not be loading or playing the game right--all I've been doing is extracting the game, going into its folder, and loading up the application, so I'm not sure if that could be causing instability or glitches, and I have no idea how to load an RPGmaker game "properly", if there's a proper way at all.
Delet932b4sk
Participator

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:35 pm

TrainKay wrote:It's a shame I didn't have quite as positive an experience. I wasn't actually about to get out out of the central area since the game had a bad habit of crashing, for me. If I got into a battle, whether I ran or won the fight, the game tended to lock up when trying to load the world again. If not that, it would sometimes lock up when transitioning between screens. When I managed to make it to the point where the guards would let me past toward the east section of town, it froze up again, which is when I ultimately stopped, as this unfortunately also broke my task bar, so I had to restart. Still, I'm looking forward to the finished version as much as anyone as, as what I did get to see looked good.

It's also possible I'm not doing it right, since I'm a noob with all this RPGmaker stuff. I'm on Windows 10, and I did download the Ace VX runtime package as another user said to (I still don't own RPGmaker itself, like on Steam), but I might not be loading or playing the game right--all I've been doing is extracting the game, going into its folder, and loading up the application, so I'm not sure if that could be causing instability or glitches, and I have no idea how to load an RPGmaker game "properly", if there's a proper way at all.

Well, you're tje first person who has had such a problem... and honestly, I blame Windows 10. I found windows 10 to he pretty awful and quicky reverted back to 8... I wish I could help but I know nothing of this kind of thing ~3~
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Delet932b4sk » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:44 pm

CarnivorousVixen wrote:
TrainKay wrote:It's a shame I didn't have quite as positive an experience. I wasn't actually about to get out out of the central area since the game had a bad habit of crashing, for me. If I got into a battle, whether I ran or won the fight, the game tended to lock up when trying to load the world again. If not that, it would sometimes lock up when transitioning between screens. When I managed to make it to the point where the guards would let me past toward the east section of town, it froze up again, which is when I ultimately stopped, as this unfortunately also broke my task bar, so I had to restart. Still, I'm looking forward to the finished version as much as anyone as, as what I did get to see looked good.

Well, you're tje first person who has had such a problem... and honestly, I blame Windows 10. I found windows 10 to he pretty awful and quicky reverted back to 8... I wish I could help but I know nothing of this kind of thing ~3~

How odd, I never have had any issues with it. I hear a ton of complaints about it, but to me it feels basically like Windows 8. You might be right though--I'm going to continue playing around with it.
Delet932b4sk
Participator

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:21 pm

Hmm... minigame ideas, anyone? I already have a hedge maze and hide-and-seek, but I really want there to be a lot to do besides the main story
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby KuroganeRyu » Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:34 pm

Well their is the arena mini game in "Nayan Adventure" were you run away form the preds :gulp: but you could also switch it up too
to where you have to run after several prey that you have to eat them within a set time for prizes
KuroganeRyu
Somewhat familiar

Postby RC8015 » Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:19 am

CarnivorousVixen wrote:
[...]

-Sorry for the big file size. I had it include RTP so those without RPG Maker can play it

[...]

YOu dont have to include the RTP, just provide an link to the download and a small note telling that this is required to run the game. Works with other games too and reduces the file size.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Looking for artists for Chocola RPG

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:59 pm

Wanna have a variety of art from different artists in this game, either for cutscenes or as hidden collectables, let me know if you're interested :3
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Chocola RPG

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:00 am

UPDATE: The enemy encounters will no longer be random. Instead, the enemies will be visibly roaming the overworld.
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Maexam2 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:12 pm

When I try to play, when the game is opening, I get this error: Unable to find file: Graphics/Titles1/Plain. What do I do?
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:52 pm

Maexam2 wrote:When I try to play, when the game is opening, I get this error: Unable to find file: Graphics/Titles1/Plain. What do I do?

i'm not sure, I've never heard that problem before
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby iwillnomu » Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:35 pm

I really love the vore scenes so far! Also, I found 2 alternate skins, but I can't find the third... or did you mean that there were 3 skins total, and there are 2 alternate ones?
iwillnomu
Participator

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:41 pm

iwillnomu wrote:I really love the vore scenes so far! Also, I found 2 alternate skins, but I can't find the third... or did you mean that there were 3 skins total, and there are 2 alternate ones?

Thankies~ and there is three hidden skins :3
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby FBnorman » Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:15 pm

does anybody know where i go to buy a ticket for the boat ride?
FBnorman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mushroomfly » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:26 am

FBnorman wrote:does anybody know where i go to buy a ticket for the boat ride?

Not implemented in this demo
Mushroomfly
Been posting for a bit

Postby VoreNut » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:08 am

Just like Sir Not Appearing In this game! :D
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby iwillnomu » Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:34 pm

CarnivorousVixen wrote:
iwillnomu wrote:I really love the vore scenes so far! Also, I found 2 alternate skins, but I can't find the third... or did you mean that there were 3 skins total, and there are 2 alternate ones?

Thankies~ and there is three hidden skins :3

Okay! I'll keep looking, then.
iwillnomu
Participator

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:21 pm

New item: Cassette Tapes. These will change the background music of any area until the area is exited. Why cassette tapes and not something more modern? It was inspired by my favorite game of all time
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby jason7657 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:17 pm

MGSVPP High Five! Fave game here too. Still trying to 100% it lol
jason7657
Been posting for a bit

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:07 pm

Thinking about releasing another demo at the end of the month or early December, this might be the last one, I'm aiming to get it released in early 2016, but I'm not rushing anything. The next demo will likely end where the previous one does, but I've made a lot of changes which include:

-The game doesn't start in Bunboro, instead it starts at Chocola's house
-Cassette Tapes to be bought and found, use them to change the BGM of an area until exited
-Pictures are new items as well, to be found and looked at whenever you like, just as an added collectable
-Some areas redesigned and more detailed, mainly Bunboro
-The part after talking to Bella for the first time is made more obvious since a lot of you had trouble
-You only have to go to the black dog once, the yoyo cat already knows what the wizardess looks like
-No more random enemy encounters, enemies are visibly on screen so you can avoid them or attack at your own will [unless they touch you by mistake, of course]

Among other things. I'll try to make a full list of changes when I actually release the next demo.
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby nuggholio » Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:21 am

what kinds of vore/scenes does this game have? or is it strictly oral?
nuggholio
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game