Chocola RPG Episodes 1 & 2

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 2: Bunny Quest Part 1 Available Now

Postby mmmooo55 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:07 pm

part 1= 4:32:54, fat mode active because of course

part 2 demo: 2:38:02

Part 2 part 1 part 365/02 days : 4:13:35 DRINK ALL THE MILK GAAHH

those were my times. spent a lot of time walking from town to almodalharalsha's temple.
mmmooo55
Somewhat familiar

Postby Randomman29 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:41 am

I'm bad at this.
How do I trigger the trapdoor on the forest theater?
Randomman29
Somewhat familiar

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:01 pm

HisashiHinata wrote:Hey so quick thing, can I use my save from part 1? How I dew that?
once part 2 is finished
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:03 pm

Randomman29 wrote:I'm bad at this.
How do I trigger the trapdoor on the forest theater?

Just walk into the center, it triggers automatically
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Randomman29 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:16 pm

I'll try again.
I might need to restart the game file.
Randomman29
Somewhat familiar

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:19 pm

Randomman29 wrote:I'll try again.
I might need to restart the game file.

Are you using a save from the demo?
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Randomman29 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:28 pm

I was using one from the file that was posted on the 22nd.
It is for chapter two part one but two different versions.
Randomman29
Somewhat familiar

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:36 pm

Randomman29 wrote:I was using one from the file that was posted on the 22nd.
It is for chapter two part one but two different versions.

Oh you probably wanna download the newest version then, it has a lot of bug fixes anyway
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Randomman29 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:55 pm

Got it fixed now.
Randomman29
Somewhat familiar

Postby lypo » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:18 am

Where do you want go after the movie theater scene t said I am supposed to meet Pandora in some town. How do I get there?
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby RumiBelly » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:13 am

lypo wrote:Where do you want go after the movie theater scene t said I am supposed to meet Pandora in some town. How do I get there?

By calmly waiting for the next update.
RumiBelly
Somewhat familiar

Postby Randomman29 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:32 am

I look forward to more Pandora.
Randomman29
Somewhat familiar

Postby lypo » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:37 pm

radiogenicvore wrote:
lypo wrote:Where do you want go after the movie theater scene t said I am supposed to meet Pandora in some town. How do I get there?

By calmly waiting for the next update.

Thanks. I didn't know that was the end of part 1. I wasn't looking forward to going back through those Gators.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby BigPapaUsagi » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:25 am

Wow, I haven't been here in many months, but when I come back I find this beauty of a vore game finally updated with part 2, yay! Can you import game one's data over to game two?
BigPapaUsagi
Somewhat familiar

Postby BigPapaUsagi » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:57 pm

Ignore my previous post, read that you can't import the game one save. Played through it once, got some questions!

1. Is there a map I can view of the first wooded area? There is just one carrot coin I can't seem to find.
2. Likewise, is there a map and like a walkthrough for the crocodile area? That area is just too hard, I had to give up trying to make it too any of the chests because I found it flat out impossible to reach any of them, ever. I did get the thigh smack move though.
3. Also, can anyone tell me what was in those chests I missed? Was the golden mushroom in one of them?
4. Where is this empty bottle everyone keeps mentioning?
5. Is it just me or is the Pac-Man minigame harder now than it was in the demo? I gave up after an hour and a half at least of failing. Is the reward still one of those power up carrots?

Yeah, the difficulty level seemed higher this go around than game one was (especially the crocodile stealth area, is there any way to really get everything there without precognizance?), but overall still hella fun.
BigPapaUsagi
Somewhat familiar

Postby Daea » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:27 pm

BigPapaUsagi wrote:Ignore my previous post, read that you can't import the game one save. Played through it once, got some questions!

1. Is there a map I can view of the first wooded area? There is just one carrot coin I can't seem to find.
2. Likewise, is there a map and like a walkthrough for the crocodile area? That area is just too hard, I had to give up trying to make it too any of the chests because I found it flat out impossible to reach any of them, ever. I did get the thigh smack move though.
3. Also, can anyone tell me what was in those chests I missed? Was the golden mushroom in one of them?
5. Is it just me or is the Pac-Man minigame harder now than it was in the demo? I gave up after an hour and a half at least of failing. Is the reward still one of those power up carrots?

Yeah, the difficulty level seemed higher this go around than game one was (especially the crocodile stealth area, is there any way to really get everything there without precognizance?), but overall still hella fun.

Pretty sure I've got answers for most of those, lemme just put them in a spoiler tag, for good measure (no maps, though, FWIW).
Spoiler: show
1. One that I found hard to spot was on the side of the path where the 2 usagi were blocking the way to the theater, maybe that one? Just a guess.
2. I tended to make use of saves when I made it through a portion of that room, as I made my way to each chest (also, go in the tents to reset patrols).
3. I think they had recovery items and money, the golden mushroom is in the room just west past the entrance to the temple.
4. The empty bottle you can buy from the witch character after you save them in the temple. They move to the house that was previously blocked by trees in the first wooded area (there is also a carrot coin there, so that might be another spot you might've missed).
5. Haven't tried the Pac-Man game, but honestly, you can now just farm enemies in the swamp and buy the power up carrots B from the swamp vendor at the temple, if you really wanted to make your character OP.
Daea
Somewhat familiar

Postby BigPapaUsagi » Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:13 am

Daea wrote:
BigPapaUsagi wrote:Ignore my previous post, read that you can't import the game one save. Played through it once, got some questions!

Pretty sure I've got answers for most of those, lemme just put them in a spoiler tag, for good measure (no maps, though, FWIW).
1. One that I found hard to spot was on the side of the path where the 2 usagi were blocking the way to the theater, maybe that one? Just a guess.
2. I tended to make use of saves when I made it through a portion of that room, as I made my way to each chest (also, go in the tents to reset patrols).
3. I think they had recovery items and money, the golden mushroom is in the room just west past the entrance to the temple.
4. The empty bottle you can buy from the witch character after you save them in the temple. They move to the house that was previously blocked by trees in the first wooded area (there is also a carrot coin there, so that might be another spot you might've missed).
5. Haven't tried the Pac-Man game, but honestly, you can now just farm enemies in the swamp and buy the power up carrots B from the swamp vendor at the temple, if you really wanted to make your character OP.

1. Nope, got that one.
2. Thanks, might try that.
3. Thanks!
4. Again, thanks!
BigPapaUsagi
Somewhat familiar

Postby alluensse » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:51 am

aaam were is Lone post ^^' i'm are tryet to think what is it but i'm not have any idea
alluensse
New to the forum

Postby Unicornwill » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:50 am

CarnivorousVixen wrote:
Azirovka wrote:So I got the 20 coins and got the visitor into the closed house (did I miss something?)

A list of things to do in part 1:

Finish the available story
Get 20 carrot coins
Spend all 20 carrot coins
Find Dan when she wants Chocola to eat the guy Sam is with
Go to the movies with Sam and Dan
Get an empty bottle
Get Queen Almohada to move into the empty house
Get the pepperoni stick
I feel like I might be forgetting some little things but this is most of it at least

How do I move Almohada?
Unicornwill
Been posting for a bit

Postby Azirovka » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:07 pm

I have a question about the plot, will the vore contest take place in the next update or is it for part 3 (or later) ?
Azirovka
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game