Chocola RPG Episodes 1 & 2

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Chocola RPG Episodes 1 & 2

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:03 pm

Souls6 wrote:
CarnivorousVixen wrote:
Souls6 wrote:Need help. So I tried downloading episode 1 zip file and once done, not only it said it was episode 2, but also got a black screen once I tried opening the game.

Did you download it from the link in the first post of this thread?

Yes, clicked. Brought me to zip file which I downloaded. But once I extracted the files and tried opening the game, not only it says it's part 2 but also had a black screen.

That's super confusing I just downloaded it and it worked fine, I cant imagine what the problem is
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:07 pm

Mushroomfly wrote:I had an interesting idea for Episode 3's combat system. In Episode 2, certain enemies were able to consume Chocola temporarily during combat; maybe she'll be able to repay the favor? Perhaps she'll be able to recover HP from doing digestion damage to the consumed opponent, but with a drawback of making her slower for the duration and locking out certain actions (though perhaps letting her do new skills)?

I also had a similar idea for a "battle" that would be a reversal of the fight against Queen Almohada's belly from the first Chocola Adventure. In this case, it involves Chocola having stomached a prey easily enough, but due to the prey's size, amount of prey, or just sheer squirminess, she'll have to "fight" to keep her snack down until they properly digest. Perhaps even getting a different digestion-based moveset to deal with the fight or fights in this state.~

Of course, I expect that this could be tricky to code, so this is just a suggestion.

I havent really thought about the combat yet nor do I know if there's even gonna be that much of it but I guess we'll see where I decide to go with it
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby gamer210 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:12 pm

CarnivorousVixen wrote:
Mushroomfly wrote:I had an interesting idea for Episode 3's combat system. In Episode 2, certain enemies were able to consume Chocola temporarily during combat; maybe she'll be able to repay the favor? Perhaps she'll be able to recover HP from doing digestion damage to the consumed opponent, but with a drawback of making her slower for the duration and locking out certain actions (though perhaps letting her do new skills)?

I also had a similar idea for a "battle" that would be a reversal of the fight against Queen Almohada's belly from the first Chocola Adventure. In this case, it involves Chocola having stomached a prey easily enough, but due to the prey's size, amount of prey, or just sheer squirminess, she'll have to "fight" to keep her snack down until they properly digest. Perhaps even getting a different digestion-based moveset to deal with the fight or fights in this state.~

Of course, I expect that this could be tricky to code, so this is just a suggestion.

I havent really thought about the combat yet nor do I know if there's even gonna be that much of it but I guess we'll see where I decide to go with it

I think it depends on quest to fight Ratio like some people enjoy strategy in fights and farming when others go for puzzles an events.
I understand the next town chocola gets to is has a more law binding police officers an forbids vore in public who’s to say their won’t be a bad cop or two and the bigger the city the larger criminal underbelly there is like underground arenas for the fight players with back to back survival rounds for money material/badges I think in 2 you gamble for money an field enemies for material.
Just don’t stretch yourself too thin if it gets to much take a step back an figure out your next five moves then execute :twisted:
gamer210
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheEvilWithin » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:59 pm

I tried reinstalling the game and luckily it worked. But now there's another problem: I was controlling lizard girl whose name I forgot and reached the maze minigame. But once I got in, I can't escape since interacting or getting on the ropes stairs do nothing. HELP.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:56 pm

Souls6 wrote:I tried reinstalling the game and luckily it worked. But now there's another problem: I was controlling lizard girl whose name I forgot and reached the maze minigame. But once I got in, I can't escape since interacting or getting on the ropes stairs do nothing. HELP.

Hmm don't remember what to do there, it's been a pretty long time and I don't have the game files handy to check, but I havent heard of anyone else getting stuck there I don't think, hmm
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheEvilWithin » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:12 am

CarnivorousVixen wrote:
Souls6 wrote:I tried reinstalling the game and luckily it worked. But now there's another problem: I was controlling lizard girl whose name I forgot and reached the maze minigame. But once I got in, I can't escape since interacting or getting on the ropes stairs do nothing. HELP.

Hmm don't remember what to do there, it's been a pretty long time and I don't have the game files handy to check, but I havent heard of anyone else getting stuck there I don't think, hmm

So, I guess I have to restart the game from the beginning?
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:51 pm

Souls6 wrote:
CarnivorousVixen wrote:

So, I guess I have to restart the game from the beginning?

Isnt there a timed event in that maze?
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheEvilWithin » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:57 pm

Hmm don't remember what to do there, it's been a pretty long time and I don't have the game files handy to check, but I havent heard of anyone else getting stuck there I don't think, hmm[/quote]
So, I guess I have to restart the game from the beginning?[/quote]

Isnt there a timed event in that maze?[/quote]
Yes. And that's the problem. Once I enter that zone, I'm stuck. Even If I start the timer and reach the exit, it doesn't let me get out and the same is for the entrance.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:08 pm

Souls6 wrote:Hmm don't remember what to do there, it's been a pretty long time and I don't have the game files handy to check, but I havent heard of anyone else getting stuck there I don't think, hmm

Yes. And that's the problem. Once I enter that zone, I'm stuck. Even If I start the timer and reach the exit, it doesn't let me get out and the same is for the entrance.[/quote]

Cant imagine what the problem is, first Ive heard this is the 3 years its been available
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:28 pm

Souls6 wrote:Hmm don't remember what to do there, it's been a pretty long time and I don't have the game files handy to check, but I havent heard of anyone else getting stuck there I don't think, hmm

Yes. And that's the problem. Once I enter that zone, I'm stuck. Even If I start the timer and reach the exit, it doesn't let me get out and the same is for the entrance.[/quote]

If you send me your save file I can figure it out for ya
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheEvilWithin » Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:59 pm

Update: I managed to fix it by restarting the game and now I completed episode 1. I had intention of moving to episode 2 with my save file made with the backpack. I did made the copy and moved to the "save" folder in episode 2. And yet, it doesn't register it. Why?
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby gamer210 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:44 pm

Souls6 wrote:Update: I managed to fix it by restarting the game and now I completed episode 1. I had intention of moving to episode 2 with my save file made with the backpack. I did made the copy and moved to the "save" folder in episode 2. And yet, it doesn't register it. Why?

Platforms are different the new one uses rpgmaker and vixen was unable to resolve issue last time I checked.
gamer210
Somewhat familiar

Postby IEatYouWhole » Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:21 pm

any help with the temple in episode 2? i can't go any further and have looked all around the temple but am stuck >.<
I will swallow you whole :3
IEatYouWhole
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:51 pm

IEatYouWhole wrote:any help with the temple in episode 2? i can't go any further and have looked all around the temple but am stuck >.<

Id bet youre missing the key piece dropped by an enemy, its one of the bats I think
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Hammerhead2 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:20 am

How to find that switch to the swamp omg. Where is the lone post and how to go throught the hint 9 right 4 up 5 left 13 down 3 left. I've tried a lot of place and nothing
Hammerhead2
Been posting for a bit

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:08 pm

Hammerhead2 wrote:How to find that switch to the swamp omg. Where is the lone post and how to go throught the hint 9 right 4 up 5 left 13 down 3 left. I've tried a lot of place and nothing

Not my best design choice haha hopefully this helps

Spoiler: show
treasure hunt solution.png
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby IEatYouWhole » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:54 pm

darn it, so i have to keep killing things to one drops? okay that helps a lot ^^ though i only have 1 piece i believe, so ill just keep killing things till it drops :P
I will swallow you whole :3
IEatYouWhole
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:12 pm

IEatYouWhole wrote:darn it, so i have to keep killing things to one drops? okay that helps a lot ^^ though i only have 1 piece i believe, so ill just keep killing things till it drops :P

I believe only one enemy has a piece, the other two are in chests, and its a specific enemy that has it, not a random one
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Hammerhead2 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:23 am

CarnivorousVixen wrote:
Hammerhead2 wrote:How to find that switch to the swamp omg. Where is the lone post and how to go throught the hint 9 right 4 up 5 left 13 down 3 left. I've tried a lot of place and nothing

Not my best design choice haha hopefully this helps

Spoiler: show
treasure hunt solution.png

Thanks, it helps a lot! <3
Hammerhead2
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hammerhead2 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:34 pm

Ah finally i've completed the game!
It was very awesome, like the Almohada very much at this part and what she does :'D Such a cute fat rabbit :3
Will wait for the third part <3
Hammerhead2
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game