Re: Chocola RPG Episode 2 Demo Available

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Postby PrettyTerrible » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:56 pm

neversurrender21 wrote:demo as great! though i cant find anything after the end game sam sequence. anything im missing? ps havent found any more jars of micros and i love the little animation after battling smaller creatures

If you try to cross the long bridge in the forest area near the fairies after completing the demo, something new will happen.
neversurrender21 wrote:also is there a way i can download episode 1 again. i think my own files out of date being at 1.3

The download link for Episode 1 can be found on CarnivorousVixen's userpage: https://aryion.com/g4/user/CarnivorousVixen
PrettyTerrible
New to the forum

Postby neversurrender21 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:37 pm

PrettyTerrible wrote:
neversurrender21 wrote:demo as great! though i cant find anything after the end game sam sequence. anything im missing? ps havent found any more jars of micros and i love the little animation after battling smaller creatures

If you try to cross the long bridge in the forest area near the fairies after completing the demo, something new will happen.
neversurrender21 wrote:also is there a way i can download episode 1 again. i think my own files out of date being at 1.3

The download link for Episode 1 can be found on CarnivorousVixen's userpage: https://aryion.com/g4/user/CarnivorousVixen

Thank you though the hillarious thing is right after i posted i found both of these but still thats awesome!
neversurrender21
???

Blog: View Blog (9)

Postby VVV » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:48 pm

how will i know if the deom gets updated will it just be epiosde 3 or will is epiosde get updated
VVV
New to the forum

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:13 pm

VVV wrote:how will i know if the deom gets updated will it just be epiosde 3 or will is epiosde get updated

I'll always mention here when there's a new update
CarnivorousVixen
Intermediate Vorarephile

Blog: View Blog (262)

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:18 pm

I've got some major writer's block... can't find a way around it
CarnivorousVixen
Intermediate Vorarephile

Blog: View Blog (262)

Postby neversurrender21 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:58 pm

CarnivorousVixen wrote:I've got some major writer's block... can't find a way around it

i usually listen to music to get past writers block.
neversurrender21
???

Blog: View Blog (9)

Previous

Return to Vore game