Bloodborn's Crusader Kings ll Voremod

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Bloodborn's Crusader Kings ll Voremod

Postby Jondo » Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:22 am

Is there a way to make this mod work for all prisoners? Right now it seems to only work for prisoners from your own court that you've imprisoned.
Jondo
New to the forum

Postby forumlurker » Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:05 am

Will NPC's be able to vore you as well or are you the only one capable? If not, having capable NPC's would be quite great.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Adseria » Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:09 pm

I don't suppose anyone would be willing to make a version that's compatible with the base game (IE no DLC/mod requirements)?
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=44088

Best. Skyrim. Mod. EVER.
Except maybe a couple of others I haven't found yet. Do they count?
Adseria
Somewhat familiar

Postby Whereaminow27 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:39 pm

Is this game still being worked on? I would love to see different types on here in the next update :)
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gutlover » Tue May 09, 2017 5:34 pm

Do you have any plans to update? Because I finally got around to getting way of life. I found some problems. Whenever the karma reincarnation event pops up it won't stop. Either option I click has it become a non stop endless chain that always happens every other day or so. Also it seems we can only consume people within your own court. I cant seem to devour anyone from a neighboring county or other kingdom after imprisoning them.

Are children consumable? I havn't figured that out yet since the only kids ive tried to eat or unbirth weren't from my court.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby chechico » Fri May 26, 2017 12:05 pm

Gutlover wrote:Do you have any plans to update? Because I finally got around to getting way of life. I found some problems. Whenever the karma reincarnation event pops up it won't stop. Either option I click has it become a non stop endless chain that always happens every other day or so. Also it seems we can only consume people within your own court. I cant seem to devour anyone from a neighboring county or other kingdom after imprisoning them.

Are children consumable? I havn't figured that out yet since the only kids ive tried to eat or unbirth weren't from my court.

Checking the decisions file we have:

is_adult = yes
NOT = { trait = digesting }
NOT = { trait = digestinga }
NOT = { trait = digestingc }
NOT = { trait = digestingb }
NOT = { trait = unbirthing }

So no eating children
chechico
Somewhat familiar

Postby Adseria » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:01 pm

chechico wrote:
Gutlover wrote:Do you have any plans to update? Because I finally got around to getting way of life. I found some problems. Whenever the karma reincarnation event pops up it won't stop. Either option I click has it become a non stop endless chain that always happens every other day or so. Also it seems we can only consume people within your own court. I cant seem to devour anyone from a neighboring county or other kingdom after imprisoning them.

Checking the decisions file we have:

is_adult = yes
NOT = { trait = digesting }
NOT = { trait = digestinga }
NOT = { trait = digestingc }
NOT = { trait = digestingb }
NOT = { trait = unbirthing }

So no eating children

Of course, the only thing stopping you from editing it is a lack of knowledge on exactly how to change it. Not that I condone eating children or anything, but...
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=44088

Best. Skyrim. Mod. EVER.
Except maybe a couple of others I haven't found yet. Do they count?
Adseria
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gutlover » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:04 pm

So I know it's been a few years, but I decided to get back into Crusader Kings 2 after the Holy Fury update. I was wondering if you would be willing to continue working on this. I have a a couple ideas.

Plot to Vore/Unbirth: Basically the same as plot to kill.

Vore Feast events

Random hunger events. Example: Your walking through the castle and you see a servant who looks appetizing.

and finally the ability to devour any prisoner, not just the ones from your court.

I think you should also find some writers who would be willing to commission events, and maybe some medieval themed art that would fit better than the temporary pics you already included.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bloodborn » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:36 pm

Perhaps I should poke my head into here and give a little update,

I have a life, I'm somewhat busy with it.

That being said I've been encouraged with Holy Fury, and the new Wonder's System to give a little shot at modding. After talking with several modders, I can say that I'm close to a '1.0' version of the mod, at least one that should have all the features a vore mod should have. I want to make it modular so people can take bits in and out. I have my own little (horrendously) hand-drawn traits for different kinds of vore. I admitting have yet to change disallowing eating kids. I actually have planned out a whole system for this though.

I have a little control panel in decisions to give choices allow/disallow certain content, from certain types of vore, to digestion and scat.

THAT all being said it isn't finished at all. A lot of these features do not work correctly and I've been tinkering with it.

Hey, if I had a partner helping me with this it might go a bit quicker. :P

Heres the link to a version I recently put together:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l5b9nyakozdac ... d.rar?dl=0
Bloodborn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gutlover » Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:34 pm

Thanks for the reply, I was really curious as to what you were going to with the mod! I'm sort of teaching myself how to write basic mods, but unfortunately I doubt i'd be much help as a partner (I'm not that good at it). Maybe you could look over at loverslab?

However I can be a tester for you. Speaking of which I'll get back to you in a couple days about that update. I'll go ahead and give it a try right now.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bloodborn » Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:51 pm

Gutlover wrote:Thanks for the reply, I was really curious as to what you were going to with the mod! I'm sort of teaching myself how to write basic mods, but unfortunately I doubt i'd be much help as a partner (I'm not that good at it). Maybe you could look over at loverslab?

However I can be a tester for you. Speaking of which I'll get back to you in a couple days about that update. I'll go ahead and give it a try right now.

Again. I know there's a lot wrong with it, already fixed parts of it. I still need to finish the vore events and do alternative events for them.
Bloodborn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gutlover » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:51 pm

Yeah the unbirth option didn't seem to work, and I kept getting a repeat of the scat event when I tried anal vore. Other then that it looks to be a real improvement(I'm loving the new decision menu ). I can't wait to see the finished project! But take your time though, especially if you other stuff that needs your focus.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:48 am

Well this looks like a game I'd be interested in even without the vore mod. XD
Turbotowns
???

Postby Bloodborn » Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:42 am

Gutlover wrote:Yeah the unbirth option didn't seem to work, and I kept getting a repeat of the scat event when I tried anal vore. Other then that it looks to be a real improvement(I'm loving the new decision menu ). I can't wait to see the finished project! But take your time though, especially if you other stuff that needs your focus.

Yeah, I've yet to FULLY implement other types of vore.

I want to focus my time in making sure it's all modular and based on preference. Oral is the only thing that work's fully right now, everything else don't work. Last night I worked on getting the Predator-Trait system up and running with success, it's still without localization, but it works. Today I plan on focusing down each of the individual types of vore, and the different situations of it. I ALSO need to work on Endo, and non-digestion things.

In other words I gave you guys a somewhat broken update that I rushed through because someone reminded me this thread existed, but don't worry. XD

Turbotowns wrote:Well this looks like a game I'd be interested in even without the vore mod. XD

Yeah, CK2 has always been a fun one. Paradox's best game in my opinion, some might argue with me and say Mount and Blade would be their best game. Ck2 being what it is, a Character/Dynasty game where you can expand your lands and prestige through intrigue, marriage and diplomacy instead of just war adds dimensions to it. . . Also, becoming immortal and giving your horse councilor, 'Glitterhoof' immortality so he can teach your children about being a horse is quite fun to :P
Bloodborn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gutlover » Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:11 pm

Bloodborn wrote:I ALSO need to work on Endo, and non-digestion things.

Ooh, I wonder how that would work out. Will it be like a form of house arrest?

Yeah, CK2 has always been a fun one. Paradox's best game in my opinion, some might argue with me and say Mount and Blade would be their best game.

I agree, and love Crusader Kings 2 due to that fact it has some of the best immersion and roleplaying options of any game out there. Lately ive been playing exclusively with fantasy mods on random generated maps, and it's become pretty much the best grand strategy fantasy game ive ever played(besides Total War:Warhammer).
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VLover552 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:59 pm

awww yeah been hella into ck2 as of late and I can't wait to use this when it's finished!
VLover552
Participator

Postby Alice3hoping » Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:51 am

how do you get the mod installed. i am interested because this is a mod i would like to try but have no familiarity on the installation proccess
Alice3hoping
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gutlover » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:58 pm

So after playing CK2 some more, I came up with a couple more ideas if your still interested.

I don't know if this would be possible but there should be some vore themed " suicide " options. If you have a wife, having the ability to choose to be unbirthed by her would be a great way to achieve immortality. Basically it would be a voluntary forced reincarnation. (You probably need Reaper's Due for this to work)

Also an option to be willingly vored by the person of your choice might be an interesting suicide alternative. You would then proceed to play as their heir upon death.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bloodborn » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:24 pm

Alright, so I am going to take a small break for the rest of the week till Saturday, and I'll work through Sunday to see about getting a stable, much less buggy release with some localization.

I've been putting some thought into how to do non-prisoner vore on the preyish side of things, and came up with an idea for a system that goes like this:

-You Can, as a Targeted Action, ask anyone about the topic of 'Vore'

-If you talk to anyone that's normal, chances are they'll laugh you off, or make a snide remark about it, and you 'fail' the first check.

-Now, this 'check' is just a RNG based success sort of check, but your chances of success are increased based on certain conditions being met, Rivals, and Friends increase success, Opinion effects it, and if the person you're talking to is a secret predator or not (which is pretty much an automatic success).

I'll give an example:

Well, you've always hated a vassal, your Aunt, she's always been scheming and killing off your kids to get her own runt in charge. You are rivals.

You go and right click on her to ask her about the topic of 'Vore'.

Since she's -100 Opinion and a Rival, she was displeased to meet with you, but you meet anyway.

The topic of vore comes up, and you delve into your desires for it. Your aunt sees you like this and smiles, offering you to fallow her to a grotto/grove just outside the castle gardens. When you get there she's stripped naked and slouched across an open white marbled rock, with a large rack and wide hips and a theodoran grin.From there she gets up and asks how you want to be 'deposed'... showing off various parts of her body as a tease. You give your answer to her, wanting to just be devoured. She goes about it, and begins to devour you, at first you think that she couldn't do it, and she was just trying to seduce you, but after a couple moments she stuffs your head down her throat... her hands keep you from struggling too hard... and with a couple effortless movements, and twenty more minutes, you were covered in saliva and entering her gut. You are her prisoner, making her look either fat, or pregnant, and she takes you home with her.

Depending on preferences, you can 'digest', but digesting isn't quite easy.

It takes time, each passing month in her gives different events as to what she's doing, and what's happening to you. You're slowly dissolving, you at first get a -5 health modifier... the next month -10... and the final months of digestion an ungodly -20

You do not survive... and become extra padding along your aunt, your body adding to her hips and breasts to reinforce her padded milf-look.

your preferences disallow disposal, so instead of something disposal-related, she merely looks at her new form in the mirror and makes a comment as your soul leaves her body and you officially 'die'

Tell me what you think, I might do the 'health' system via a character variable as to make sure characters don't die mid-event chain

Alice3hoping wrote:how do you get the mod installed. i am interested because this is a mod i would like to try but have no familiarity on the installation proccess

It's easy, download what I linked, go to your mods folder (it's under 'Documents/Paradox Interactive/Crusader Kings 2) for Ck2, open her up, toss that in, and unzip that single zip file and it's ready to go.

If you're playing a pirated version, I am obligated by Paradox rules that extend from modding of their games to tell you I can't help you any further.
Bloodborn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gutlover » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:56 pm

Thank you so much for answering. That sounds pretty amazing honestly(I've been waiting forever for someone to do an easy reincarnation event).
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game