Bloodborn's Crusader Kings ll Voremod

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Bloodborn's Crusader Kings ll Voremod

Postby TTTV » Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:26 pm

Looks promising.
TTTV
Been posting for a bit

Postby TTTV » Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:40 am

So any news or updates as to whats going on with this mod as of late?
TTTV
Been posting for a bit

Postby YurriiTheShark » Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:44 pm

I gave both versions a try, The one on the second page seems to work as intended. the V1.01 version on the first page seems pretty hit or miss. The option are there, but only the first word. They go through the correct process, but don't seem to be giving buffs for increasing "assets" like the tool-tip indicates. I don't know if that is because I don't have all of the DLCs or because Dark World Fantasy is unavailable at the moment. I just want to be able to have my characters ass, boobs, penis, whatever grow (or have a chance to) does anyone know how to get that working?
YurriiTheShark
Somewhat familiar

Postby VLover552 » Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:47 pm

I believe you need a certain dlc(s) the dark world fantasy home page might tell you which if i remember correctly
VLover552
Participator

Postby Absentia » Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:42 pm

Well with the way that dark world fantasies handles the "assets" in its last iteration, it might not even be compatible with vore mod at all, the only alternative that I can think of is to try dark world reborn which has been updated, which the "assets" aspect of this mod was made for, But I haven't tested it and to be honest I'm not touching DWR again, I don't know what happened behind closed doors but I do know it could have been handled waaaay better.
Absentia
Somewhat familiar

Postby VLover552 » Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:25 pm

I remember one of those mods making my game lag to all hell like only 100ish years in due to everyone having loads of kids and not dying fast enough due to all the fertility bonuses and the trait thing so you end up with an entire family of titanic tits and asses with over 180% fertility right off the bat
VLover552
Participator

Postby Absentia » Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:42 am

There was a mod with another species that pop's-up in game intended to be some sort of a crisis, they bred like rabbits shorter pregnancies and fertility bonuses through the roof, that mod would kill your game very quickly lol
Absentia
Somewhat familiar

Postby YurriiTheShark » Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:36 pm

I gave the trait files a look through and it seems simple enough to update the correct traits (assuming I understood the short guide on CKII modding I read) to use mods that have replaced the originals. I hope I can add some element of chance to it, it seems too OP to obtain godly assets with so few meals. If that goes okay then I may even try to add some flavor text. First I need to find a correct combo of mods that doesn't give multiple body traits. Anyone know of a cheat to obtain prisoners to test on?
YurriiTheShark
Somewhat familiar

Postby VLover552 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:16 pm

I believe the command imprison followed by a caharcter's id allows you to get them jailed at least according to the wiki here:

https://ck2.paradoxwikis.com/Console_commands
VLover552
Participator

Postby Manchura » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:02 pm

or you can just have like 20 intrigue as the Byzantines and just sack some Arabs, they always got more people then needed
Manchura
Somewhat familiar

Postby VLover552 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:35 pm

Or get high martial and be a viking and steal alllllll the people and live that 70+ people in jail life
VLover552
Participator

Postby TTTV » Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:27 am

I also find it odd how you can't do multiple types of vore too at once, OV, CV etc and only one at a time.
TTTV
Been posting for a bit

Postby YurriiTheShark » Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:25 pm

So I have a basic working version using Ala's Body Mod. I chose this one because it was the only extended body mod that seemed to work okay (DW's body traits didn't always add to everyone for me). Let me start by saying I'm very new to CKII so I have no clue what counts as OP or not but from the replies on the version I edited it seemed like some nerfing was needed. So here's what I did:
    ALL:
      switched all dw_* body traits to matching ala_* body traits
      droped the +2 martial to +1 martial, every type of vore gives 1 martial and strong if you don't have it, IDK if that's too OP or not
    OV:
      Removed the 50/50 chance at improving other attributes
      Removed guarantee of increasing breast and ass size.
      Added master list of random chance, meaning everything is on the table, ass, breasts, body shape, height, dick and balls (if you have them), and the other attributes, the have a diminishing chance for moving up the higher level yours are in order from more likely to least; body, ass, breasts, dick and balls, and height. Attributes have the same chance as getting the highest level traits so as you max out your assets they will become more likely.
    AV:
      Has a higher chance of increasing your ass size (since that's the only thing it can do), but also has a chance to do nothing (other than the base stuff)
    BV:
      Same as AV but for breasts
    CV:
      Same as AV but for dick and balls, more likely to increase ball size over dick size
    UB:
      Removed all trait boosts, since you get a kid out of it

I can put my edit up to download if people want it, I only have like 2 DLC so think it should work on any combo, you just need Dark World Reborn and Ala's Body Mod. I have made some tweaks to DWR because even with its body traits turned off some events still hard added them. I also copied over some nicer icons for Ala's Body Mod for most traits.

Future Idea's

ALL:
      Tweaks to chances and potential traits and modifiers
      Text updates and replacements
      Update the Predator traits
      Allow different types of vore? maybe locked behind predator trait? (IDK seems quick enough as it is now but maybe the times need to be longer)
    OV:
      I think there is a well fed modifier, I sure that would fit
      Options to chose what gets boosted? (ie. let it randomly chose like it does currently or hope it goes to breasts, ass, brain (for attributes), but with a chance of failure) Possible unlocked with the predator trait.
    AV:
      Honestly IDK
      Maybe add ABM's anus trait? I didn't enable it because it seems unnecessary (same with the pussy traits)
    BV:
      Add options to either absorb or dink yourself or feed to someone else, that could then give them a roll on the some table as OV but with worse odds and a chance to do nothing (or something bad IDK)
    CV:
      Add option to have sex with someone (wife, concubines, lovers, random people, not sure on this choice but I assume it would be best to attempt some sort of control on who your blast the load with) with your final load or keep it for yourself
      Further options when having a partner, chose to attempt to impregnate (with a large bonus chance to or maybe some bonuses to the child) or feed (with a chance for them to gain attributes like the option with BV)
    UB:
      same story as AV, I haven't tested the whole function of UB (mainly because the child reincarnation takes longer to test than the other traits swaps) but it's function seems fairly straight forward

Let me know if you can think of anything else, right now this has my interest because simple text editing my PC can still do and I don't really have any other projects to do while saving money for my new PC. I will say that I'm not really interesting in any prey stuff or predators other than the player so I likely won't work on that. I also don't care much for fullsize BV, UB, and AV (mainly in that order) but I don't hate them so if some good game play ideas come up with them I'm not opposed to adding them.

Hopefully this makes sense, I typed this up while trying to finish of my strong whiskey.
YurriiTheShark
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bloodborn » Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:20 am

I really underestimate the interest in this kind of stuff,

firstly: I'm not going to port this over to Ck3 until I can get my hands on the code and determine if it's viable.

Secondly: I'm going to go back over the things I have and focus my efforts on pushing out my version tomorrow.

What it will have:

A new pred/prey event chain with OV,AV,UB,CV (inviting someone over to 'talk' to them) <--- (I cannot stress how much work had to be put into this one, it does not have any unique event portraits yet, but I'm chatting to see if I can get permission to get some.)

A pred/prey 'perk' progression system, <--- (Think of it as the old viking system, raiding and pillaging, after a certain point of 'surviving being prey' (or not if you're into fatality), you get prey perks, ideally I can make it so that for people that like both endo and digestion that you can have a little bit of both (a chance of dying in whatever you're in). You can get pred perks in the same way, 'Predator','Alpha Predator', and 'Apex Predator'.

I've made this promise to myself, and I have nothing to do tomorrow, so I'll code and do localization until my fingertips bleed.

Edit: Jesus, I really need to be on here more to read this shit, it's quite helpful. Thank you to everyone giving a kick to my ass to get it working. I'll probably be on here more (if my shyness doesn't get the best of me, or my university doesn't pile on 7 projects at once)
Bloodborn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Firon » Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:45 am

I would suggest you don't do excessive amounts of localisation...you only need english for a first release and once the code is out to players...then they can do that kind of work for you
Firon
---

Postby YurriiTheShark » Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:44 pm

Bloodborn wrote:I really underestimate the interest in this kind of stuff,

firstly: I'm not going to port this over to Ck3 until I can get my hands on the code and determine if it's viable.

Secondly: I'm going to go back over the things I have and focus my efforts on pushing out my version tomorrow.

I can upload my simple edit if you want, I don't think it will be much help because it's just updating traits and some stat tweaks. I was mainly working on this because it's similar to HOI4 modding and I want to make some mods for that. I guess CK3 is the goal, we'll see when it comes out how big of a pain in the ass it is to mod but if this mod is fun on CK2 3D models can only make it better, right?
YurriiTheShark
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bloodborn » Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:56 pm

YurriiTheShark wrote:
Bloodborn wrote:I really underestimate the interest in this kind of stuff,

I can upload my simple edit if you want, I don't think it will be much help because it's just updating traits and some stat tweaks. I was mainly working on this because it's similar to HOI4 modding and I want to make some mods for that. I guess CK3 is the goal, we'll see when it comes out how big of a pain in the ass it is to mod but if this mod is fun on CK2 3D models can only make it better, right?

Please upload your edit to me, I'll be looking over what others have done with my mod and seeing about integrating everything together and giving proper thanks to the help. Thinking about it, Ck3 modeling could be something interesting to do... especially curious on how I could do it...... I wonder if they have a 'pregnancy' model I could 'enhance'.
Bloodborn
Somewhat familiar

Postby YurriiTheShark » Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:49 pm

Here is my edit, I have been able to do more testing and it seems none of my prisoners that I get from winning sieges are able to be vored, IDK why.
YurriiTheShark
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bloodborn » Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:58 pm

YurriiTheShark wrote:Here is my edit, I have been able to do more testing and it seems none of my prisoners that I get from winning sieges are able to be vored, IDK why.

I found your problem

potential = {
#Make it so you can only target your own prisoners
prisoner = yes
FROM = { is_liege_of = ROOT } <---- This is your problem, their liege is still technically someone else. Just remove this and it'll work.
is_adult = yes
}
Now I'm about thirty-minutes, to maybe an hour to just posting what I have. what I have is going to be non-functional, and I yanked all the localization out of the event systems I have so I can give it good loving, and maybe putting pics in it. The event-tree system is probably going to be over 100-events long (separate 100-event long trees for Preds and prey, same premise) , longer if I want to spend time making 'special', 'unique' routes.

And, I've done it.

A warning to those looking at the new version, it does NOT work properly, I've yanked a lot of stuff until I feel comfortable with it. I'll be updating it again soon to make it functional. You might also notice how large the file is compared to all the other file, and that's due to the meaty events files I have prepared.
Last edited by Bloodborn on Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bloodborn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Katar » Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:39 pm

Can we get a changelog so we know what's different/added?
Katar
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game