Bloodborn's Crusader Kings ll Voremod

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Bloodborn's Crusader Kings ll Voremod

Postby Bloodborn » Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:40 pm

Katar wrote:Can we get a changelog so we know what's different/added?

That comes tomorrow when I put up a stable/working one, this is more or less a preview build for people that like to look at the coding I've done.

Here's a bit of a glance at some of the new traits

Ya, I know, re-purposed images to add as placeholders. :P, but what else would I use for the 'Predator, Alpha Predator, and 'Apex Predator?' (clearly horses are the most apex of all predators! Tippy top of the food chain.)
Bloodborn
Somewhat familiar

Postby VLover552 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:38 pm

Well they have the ability to become kings/queens in the game so I think they can do whatever they want as you can see here

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 1EB2EE276/
VLover552
Participator

Postby YurriiTheShark » Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:57 pm

Anyone know of a light mod that allows you force prisoners to have sex? I want to get some claims out of some before eating them.
YurriiTheShark
Somewhat familiar

Postby bearlord42 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:05 am

Feel free to answer this when you're able to, but would this mod and the Amazonian mod you plan on making be compatible?
bearlord42
Participator

Postby Bloodborn » Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:41 pm

YurriiTheShark wrote:Anyone know of a light mod that allows you force prisoners to have sex? I want to get some claims out of some before eating them.

There's a couple mods on Lover's lab that might allow that, I'm not entirely sure which I remember that allow for that.

bearlord42 wrote:Feel free to answer this when you're able to, but would this mod and the Amazonian mod you plan on making be compatible?

So you've noticed that!... Well, when I get the mod into a working state and I implement new images, and pics in within it, I'll declare it a 1.0, and move onto '2.0' which will have the amazonian component in it, which means you'll see Micro/Macro and Macro/Micro stuff.
Bloodborn
Somewhat familiar

Postby bearlord42 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:26 pm

bearlord42 wrote:Feel free to answer this when you're able to, but would this mod and the Amazonian mod you plan on making be compatible?

So you've noticed that!... Well, when I get the mod into a working state and I implement new images, and pics in within it, I'll declare it a 1.0, and move onto '2.0' which will have the amazonian component in it, which means you'll see Micro/Macro and Macro/Micro stuff.[/quote]

I am very excited for this mod, so I've been keeping an eye on all the updates for it. I hope I didn't spoil anything by mentioning it like this.
bearlord42
Participator

Postby CCTELONEWOLF » Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:20 am

I cant seem to make this mod work
CCTELONEWOLF
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bloodborn » Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:37 pm

CCTELONEWOLF wrote:I cant seem to make this mod work

I released a broken version recently, I'm still trying to fix it.
Bloodborn
Somewhat familiar

Postby bearlord42 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:48 am

I say take as much time as you need to fix it.
bearlord42
Participator

Postby VLover552 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:04 pm

how goes progress on getting the new version fixed and stuff?
VLover552
Participator

Postby VLover552 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:25 pm

Don't mean to sound like someone begging for an update but how goes progress on it? Because it's been quite a while with complete radio silence and just wanted to check up and see how everything's going and to make sure you did not catch a case of dead
VLover552
Participator

Postby Redatheart » Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:42 pm

hopefully this can translate to CK3
Redatheart
Participator

Postby bearlord42 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:17 am

Though perhaps we could have an update on how things are going?
bearlord42
Participator

Postby YurriiTheShark » Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:57 pm

So I put some time in working on some tweaks to my version. In my original tweak, outcomes were fairly random. I see that as the first level of pred, you eat people and you get something random. I see 3 (technically 4) levels of pred:

1: Pred - You can eat people, but can't control what they give you
2: Vetran Pred - You have some control over what you get out of your meal (this is the bit I worked on)
3: Alpha Pred - You get extra bonuses from meals (Mainly because in my testing attributes max out at a certain point so a change would be needed in how they are given.

0. The Hunger - this is a pre-pred level, could be used in the futrue to pass down to heirs and through event become a pred, idk

Here's a look at what I did:
Here we have a female that has finished another female. The player is slightly above average. [Note I have more options but I need to figure out some good trees and/or correct way to hide useless options to get over the 4 option limit.]
The victim was a tier 3 Learning So we can chose to gain 3 learning from her. The knowledge option's outcome depends on the victims education. currently better tiers give move, but maybe tiers will give better chances (which would improve with pred level)
The victim also has larger breasts then the pred, so we can chose to have her settle there
Same for the butt or any other part that the prey is better than the pred in.

Now this is stuff I would put at the second level of pred. It still need some tweaks for menus and junk so that more options can be used correctly
For the first level (random outcomes) I need to go back and tweak it with what i learned from this step. I think a random option should be available to chose on all levels for a chance at gaining traits not easy to come by (for example the last level of a tree)

For the other types of vore, here are my thoughts:
CV: Only available to preds with very large penis and balls. Can be used to give others traits (lovers, spouses) or trigger very high chance of pregnancy with chance of reincarnation maybe?
BV: I don't see any use for this right now, If i get the feeding working on CV then maybe Ill redo this with that system.
AV: I see no need for this.
UB: I won't be messing with this, but i'll keep it as it has an interesting function.

Another thing, I am also trying to replace Dark World. I use Ala's Body Traits and the only things in need form DW are the Futa system and the sex system. The Futa seems easy to replicate and the sex with spouse/lover system I plan on looking into how fertility works so I can see if it is even needed (basically I just need a way to force some people under your control in to pool for making children)

Some other ideas include:
Eating an immortal to gain immortality (if you can find one)
Eating a futa and/or someone with a massive penis/balls as a female could gain futa status
Eating the head of a religion should give something
I'm open to hearing some other ideas, since most of this modding is editing text files, but with CKIII on the horizon my CKII modding is very much on a whim.
YurriiTheShark
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bloodborn » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:10 am

Heyo everyone, I had to deal with other things but I'm back again. I have no real interesting updates to say right now. The fact that this has 114 posts and I barely get on to check it has me all embarrassed. Anyway, I've dealt with some personal things that had been holding me back so I can put some focus on this project. I will start lodging replies later today to answer questions and respond to the wonderful people trying to flirt around with modding it themselves.
Bloodborn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bloodborn » Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:11 am

VLover552 wrote:Don't mean to sound like someone begging for an update but how goes progress on it? Because it's been quite a while with complete radio silence and just wanted to check up and see how everything's going and to make sure you did not catch a case of dead

I am not dead, I'm just busy. I want to take my time with this since what caused me to stall and die out was my system dying, combined with a mixture of stress from having my time divided twelve different ways making this project more stressful than it should have been. Now, I can put time towards it again simply because I've gotten better at telling when I can and can't do things, as well as some of my time constraints are no longer an issue.

Redatheart wrote:hopefully this can translate to CK3

I'm not sure, it should technically be the same coding, but they might have adopted more of Imperators/Eu4s coding, in that case I can still make things run.

bearlord42 wrote:Though perhaps we could have an update on how things are going?

I'm taking one thing at a time, I'm feeling much better compared to last year. :D To be more specific, I'm still stuck on localization which should be a non-issue when I get back to it since that is mostly just typing down a small narrative with some localization lookup functions.

YurriiTheShark wrote:So I put some time in working on some tweaks to my version. In my original tweak, outcomes were fairly random. I see that as the first level of pred, you eat people and you get something random. I see 3 (technically 4) levels of pred:

1: Pred - You can eat people, but can't control what they give you
2: Vetran Pred - You have some control over what you get out of your meal (this is the bit I worked on)
3: Alpha Pred - You get extra bonuses from meals (Mainly because in my testing attributes max out at a certain point so a change would be needed in how they are given.

0. The Hunger - this is a pre-pred level, could be used in the futrue to pass down to heirs and through event become a pred, idk

Here's a look at what I did:
Here we have a female that has finished another female. The player is slightly above average. [Note I have more options but I need to figure out some good trees and/or correct way to hide useless options to get over the 4 option limit.]
The victim was a tier 3 Learning So we can chose to gain 3 learning from her. The knowledge option's outcome depends on the victims education. currently better tiers give move, but maybe tiers will give better chances (which would improve with pred level)
The victim also has larger breasts then the pred, so we can chose to have her settle there
Same for the butt or any other part that the prey is better than the pred in.

Now this is stuff I would put at the second level of pred. It still need some tweaks for menus and junk so that more options can be used correctly
For the first level (random outcomes) I need to go back and tweak it with what i learned from this step. I think a random option should be available to chose on all levels for a chance at gaining traits not easy to come by (for example the last level of a tree)

For the other types of vore, here are my thoughts:
CV: Only available to preds with very large penis and balls. Can be used to give others traits (lovers, spouses) or trigger very high chance of pregnancy with chance of reincarnation maybe?
BV: I don't see any use for this right now, If i get the feeding working on CV then maybe Ill redo this with that system.
AV: I see no need for this.
UB: I won't be messing with this, but i'll keep it as it has an interesting function.

Another thing, I am also trying to replace Dark World. I use Ala's Body Traits and the only things in need form DW are the Futa system and the sex system. The Futa seems easy to replicate and the sex with spouse/lover system I plan on looking into how fertility works so I can see if it is even needed (basically I just need a way to force some people under your control in to pool for making children)

Some other ideas include:
Eating an immortal to gain immortality (if you can find one)
Eating a futa and/or someone with a massive penis/balls as a female could gain futa status
Eating the head of a religion should give something
I'm open to hearing some other ideas, since most of this modding is editing text files, but with CKIII on the horizon my CKII modding is very much on a whim.

When I get the time I'll start looking through 'fan made' or 'different versions' of my mod other wonderful people have managed to put together. Ideally I want a good foundation and get to 1.0 before I look in implementing other's ideas. If you want though I could set up something on Discord that we can talk and share materials.
Bloodborn
Somewhat familiar

Postby VerduxXudrev » Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:27 pm

Something has eluded me for a while. What are the conditions for being able to use this mod on prisoners? Sometimes I'm able to eat adults and sometimes I can't. And I can't find a common denominator. So, what ARE the requirements? Do I need certain traits to eat certain people or I'm I just unlucky?
VerduxXudrev
New to the forum

Postby Bloodborn » Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:19 am

VerduxXudrev wrote:Something has eluded me for a while. What are the conditions for being able to use this mod on prisoners? Sometimes I'm able to eat adults and sometimes I can't. And I can't find a common denominator. So, what ARE the requirements? Do I need certain traits to eat certain people or I'm I just unlucky?

It's nothing wrong that you're doing it's something wrong I did when I first made the mod. It will get patched out when I get done with the next update. The issue is the 'scope' the mod searches for when you have a prisoner is limited to your court. This means if you capture a landed character, you can't eat them since they belong to another realm, not your court, even though technically they are apart of your dungeon and your 'court' the game counts them as belonging to another court.
Bloodborn
Somewhat familiar

Postby VerduxXudrev » Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:35 am

Bloodborn wrote:
VerduxXudrev wrote:Something has eluded me for a while. What are the conditions for being able to use this mod on prisoners? Sometimes I'm able to eat adults and sometimes I can't. And I can't find a common denominator. So, what ARE the requirements? Do I need certain traits to eat certain people or I'm I just unlucky?

It's nothing wrong that you're doing it's something wrong I did when I first made the mod. It will get patched out when I get done with the next update. The issue is the 'scope' the mod searches for when you have a prisoner is limited to your court. This means if you capture a landed character, you can't eat them since they belong to another realm, not your court, even though technically they are apart of your dungeon and your 'court' the game counts them as belonging to another court.

Ah, thank you. That would also explain why I can eat my spymasters when they get captured(take a guess how).
VerduxXudrev
New to the forum

Postby JDandAliProductions » Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:40 am

This doesn't seem to be working at all, I got CK2 2 days ago and instantly got this mod but it doesn't seem to do anything or show any options or text to do with the mod correctly.
If you wanna support what I do then please check out my Patreon, I'm working on a novel series too https://www.patreon.com/AliRenegade
JDandAliProductions
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game