Bloodborn's Crusader Kings ll Voremod

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Bloodborn's Crusader Kings ll Voremod

Postby VLover552 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:30 am

Sweet baby Jesus that's quite the tale there. Laziness excused on the grounds of a straight up tornado attacking you, take your time and try not to get ded because I hear being ded is not good for your health.
VLover552
Participator

Postby Bloodborn » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:05 pm

VLover552 wrote:Sweet baby Jesus that's quite the tale there. Laziness excused on the grounds of a straight up tornado attacking you, take your time and try not to get ded because I hear being ded is not good for your health.

Yeah, well I have to get back to work on it. I promised myself to have at LEAST the 1.0 done sometime during the summer. I /do/ remember giving a fairly recent version of the mod (not the latest one that I lost) to a friend. I just need to wait for them to get to their PC so I can have them send it to me.
Bloodborn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bloodborn » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:53 am

Alright, I'm going to try to start a tradition of my own 'Development Diaries' to try to keep people 'in the know' as to what I'm thinking, and doing, as well as making small notes to myself, so this will be the first one.

Dev Diary 1
(what) The Fuck am I doing with my Life?

Alright, so it's no secret that I got slammed and this project had to be put on hold, and that I lost progress while this happened. So I have two pieces of good news since my last post:

1. I have recovered from those events, cleanup is over and I can put time into the mod again.

2.I have asked around to see if any of my friends had a more up to date version of the mod (I share around builds to friends from time to time), and luckily one of my friends actually had a fairly up-to-date version. This means I've saved myself from taking 2-4 more weeks of event coding, and I can pump out 1.0 faster than what I initially expected.

On the topic of 1.0, I'm going to share a couple of images.

This is the /old/ roadmap I made myself when I was doing better, I'm still going to use it to judge if I have finished all I need to for 1.0 . When 1.0 releases, I plan on pausing for a bit to decide on which project I want to do for it next will be. Chances are I'll work on an amazonian mod that I may, or may not attach to it. The point of this mod is to be modular, so anyone can add in their own event chains with their own sub-mods. I will make an updated roadmap soon, and make indications where I have made progress when I can.

Recent coding! I thought I ought to show everyone what I have been up to. I'm basically taking a sweep through each file I have to add different things and to change other things... As you see in this image, I'm implementing an event chain where you physically go ask someone about Vore itself. This chain can end early with someone laughing at you, saying what it's not a thing that can happen. These people will be labeled with a 'silly question' modifier, and you know they are vore_incapable (the actual name of the modifier). Now I do plan on adding in more options for the control panel to control how often this can occur. When someone entertains the idea an event chain will fire that could lead down multiple paths, depending on your relationship with that person, and depending on your own preferences. You /can/ survive encounters like this (again, something I'm probably going to end up putting in the control panel) depending on if you have an endo-focus or a digestion focus.. but that being said, there is a benefit in being a Gut Slut which I'll talk about in the next dev diary.

Anyway, I hope this cleared up the question of if this mod is on hold anymore. It's not, I'm going full steam ahead.

Have a great day everyone!
Bloodborn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ouroborus » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:53 am

Ck2 has a bigger modder community on Loverslab, might try posting it on there too if you want sub-mod activity. That said, looking forward to the next release and prey options whenever they're added.
Creator of the Stellaris Vore mod
Ouroborus
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bloodborn » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:11 pm

Ouroborus wrote:Ck2 has a bigger modder community on Loverslab, might try posting it on there too if you want sub-mod activity. That said, looking forward to the next release and prey options whenever they're added.

I'm defiantly going to start to work on there soon. I just thought I'd keep this topic up and running for now; I'll be putting a topic up on there with this first 'dev diary' here soon.

I think that everyone will enjoy the preyish options. I do plan on seeing if I can add a new 'plot' as well at some point for those that are predators. For now you really can only eat someone that you've taken prisoner, so there's not much flavor in that beyond the events I have for it, but at some point after I get the prey events working right, I'll go back and see if I can make predators feel more like, well, predators out for a hunt, or targeting someone specifically. I want the prey-events to feel a bit like a story, it's kinda why I describe the event chains in it as more of an 'event tree' since a lot of it is restricted or unrestricted based on your preferences, you also get /some/ matter of choice once you begin to engage in it. I want your traits to matter in it, I want your attributes to also matter, I want your preferences to matter, and I want your choice of person to matter.

Unfortunately, this is if you're /looking/ to be eaten, as in, you're willing. However, when I revisit predators, and look into adding plots in, maybe I can add something in for the AI to naturally 'hunt' others to a certain capacity.

It's ambitious and time consuming to try to cater for everyone, but I want to. Another issue with the current road to 1.0, is that none of it involves Micro/Macro or Macro/Micro stuff, but the majority of this site is into Same/Size, so it's not /that/ much of an issue, but when 1.0 is out, I will be working on an expansion in that area, an Artifact/Wonder/Potion-Seller, and 'Giant/Giantess' expansion.
Bloodborn
Somewhat familiar

Postby VLover552 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:58 am

Awesome glad to hear everything worked out okay on the non-game development side of things and I can't wait to see how 1.0 turns out and follow the development of this awesome mod, and I'll try to stop myself from unloading all the ideas for the mod I came up with after countless hours playing both the mod and the base game until after 1.0 or a few dev diaries and such.
VLover552
Participator

Postby Midir » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:57 pm

Hell! So I was a bit hyped to find a CK2 vore mod, and I have two questions:

1. Please please can we add voring from a prey perspective? :3

2. Actually I might try to help you! I did a some simple modding on paradox, mostly on stellaris but I tried CK2 as well! I actually tried to do write a mod for giant but gave up for now since it would require a bunch of events to make them more fun.
Midir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gutlover » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:08 pm

Just wanted to say that I'm glad your back in track with the mod.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TTTV » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:49 pm

sorry to ask since its been ages since I've used this mod, but will there be weight gain? since I swear there was some sort of weight gain mechanic with traits, along with ass, balls etc. and I also recall that it was a part of an outdated version of a sex mod or something.
TTTV
Been posting for a bit

Postby VLover552 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:37 pm

I think that was part of another mod made by someone else on the first page of this and it gave things like fertility traits to each trait which made the game grind to a halt like 100 years after starting due to how many characters the game had to render and made it a crazy lag fest
VLover552
Participator

Postby TTTV » Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:44 am

ah right
TTTV
Been posting for a bit

Postby VLover552 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:07 pm

how goes progress on this glorious mod if you don't mind me asking?
VLover552
Participator

Postby Ragnow » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:31 am

I'm more of a prey kind of guy, is there an option there to get eaten? I'd love it to be able to suicide my ruler by asking a female ruler to eat and digest him.
Ragnow
Somewhat familiar

Postby SaharaTheWolfe » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:54 pm

I really hope you're continuing to do this mod. Also will there be support for mods like After the End and the Game of Thrones mod?
SaharaTheWolfe
New to the forum

Postby Whereaminow27 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:49 am

Any News?
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby antoinou62185 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:37 am

I tried to make it work, but it does not work!
antoinou62185
Somewhat familiar

Postby VLover552 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:52 am

antoinou62185 wrote:I tried to make it work, but it does not work!

I don't think the mod requires anything which means it might be incompatible with another mod if you have others installed aswell and I've used it with almost every DLC so that should not be the problem either which might help narrow it down a bit
VLover552
Participator

Postby Manchura » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:28 am

honestly if I have anything to say about this, it would be that I think all the digestion based traits should be a modifier like how dueling experience is, where it stacks for how many prey you have in that area at any one time, but since we dont have a concrete point of what is and is not done this might be a mute point
Manchura
Somewhat familiar

Postby bearlord42 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:05 pm

So has anybody heard anything about what's going on?
bearlord42
Participator

Postby SerenaBlaze » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:50 am

Hyped tp see 1.0 out and hear more about this!
My AI Arts Gallery (Eka Forum): viewtopic.php?f=38&t=63971&p=2926809#p2926809

I also have commisions/drawn on my main gallery.
SerenaBlaze
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game