Bloodborn's Crusader Kings ll Voremod

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Bloodborn's Crusader Kings ll Voremod

Postby Redatheart » Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:24 am

Tremendous progress!
Redatheart
Participator

Postby BoobsButtBelly » Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:58 am

Hope you manage to get it bigger without it being too pointy - doesn't look like you'd fit even one person in there. Good work though.
BoobsButtBelly
New to the forum

Postby Gutlover » Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:59 pm

Guys, I think I finally got a decent size that looks good! The only problem is that theres some mesh deformation happening with the breast morph over the belly morph. I'll keep working on it over the weekend to try and fix it.
vbelly.png

This whole little experiment has been quite the fun way for me to learn Blender.

Heres what it looks like ingame on the barbershop. I'm honestly thinking the belly might be a bit TOO big. Maybe I should cut it back a bit, and focus on making a smaller, but smoother one? Theres also the issue of the animation clipping due to the size, which is pretty unavoidable.

queenbelly.png
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Redatheart » Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:18 pm

You're doing fantastic!!
I dont know, I think that stomach size is actually pretty nice. What does she look like in barbershop nude? It'd be a better judgement method than it bursting out of her clothes
Redatheart
Participator

Postby Bloodborn » Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:36 pm

Gutlover wrote:Guys, I think I finally got a decent size that looks good! The only problem is that theres some mesh deformation happening with the breast morph over the belly morph. I'll keep working on it over the weekend to try and fix it.
vbelly.png

This whole little experiment has been quite the fun way for me to learn Blender.

Heres what it looks like ingame on the barbershop. I'm honestly thinking the belly might be a bit TOO big. Maybe I should cut it back a bit, and focus on making a smaller, but smoother one? Theres also the issue of the animation clipping due to the size, which is pretty unavoidable.

queenbelly.png

Fantastic work!
Bloodborn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gutlover » Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:49 pm

Oh, sure. Now one issue I ran into, is that in game during the pregnancy progression, the breasts seem to get temporarily flatter, it's really only noticeable if you view the model in the barbershop. Its also probably better if you have her clothed and just pretend the belly ripped her clothes apart.

portrait2.png

Just fyi the neck seam is Paradox's fault. It's a bug that happens with nude models, hopefully they'll fix it in a patch.

And here's what it looks like on the portrait tab. As you can see the breast issues aren't that noticeable, but the belly is so big that it goes off screen a bit.

portraiticon.png

Edit:I figured out what caused the breast flattening, it's because I edited the breast area. I'll have to redo it, and avoid smoothing or stretching the breasts this time.
Last edited by Gutlover on Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gutlover » Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:52 pm

Bloodborn wrote:
Gutlover wrote:Guys, I think I finally got a decent size that looks good! The only problem is that theres some mesh deformation happening with the breast morph over the belly morph. I'll keep working on it over the weekend to try and fix it.
The attachment vbelly.png is no longer available

The attachment vbelly.png is no longer available

Fantastic work!

Thanks, if you want I can upload the file so you can use it for a digestion trait. One thing id like to know if we can figure out is how to reverse to the morph so that instead of a growing belly, you can make it shrink to simulate digesting.

Also in order to keep the breasts from flattening, I sadly had to decrease the belly size. It's still big but not as big as I'd like.

Bellyversion2.png

This is probably going to be the final shape if everyone is ok with it. I'll smooth it out over the next couple of days to get rid of some of the sharp edges.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bloodborn » Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:29 pm

Gutlover wrote:Thanks, if you want I can upload the file so you can use it for a digestion trait. One thing id like to know if we can figure out is how to reverse to the morph so that instead of a growing belly, you can make it shrink to simulate digesting.

Also in order to keep the breasts from flattening, I sadly had to decrease the belly size. It's still big but not as big as I'd like.

Feel free to continue to refine your work, I've spent most of my day working on uni projects since the virus basically had all exams nulled here, they've switched to massive projects, which is honestly fine but it's still time consuming, anyway, I'll be back working on the mod tomorrow, still transferring basic code over and making new lines. When I finish touching up on the basic OV, it'll be nice to have the file then, so I'll go ahead and message you when I get to that point. I'm so grateful for the friends that have pushed me along the way, and you guys for lighting a fire under my arse XD, and those that contributed, I'll certainly be shoving a document into the finished product documenting who did what.
Bloodborn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gutlover » Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:40 pm

so I'll go ahead and message you when I get to that point. I'm so grateful for the friends that have pushed me along the way, and you guys for lighting a fire under my arse XD, and those that contributed, I'll certainly be shoving a document into the finished product documenting who did what.

I'll probably have it ready to go by sometime tomorrow, or sunday. And thanks for the support, it means a lot.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gutlover » Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:58 pm

Ok so I'm pretty much done with the belly, what I'm trying to do now is actually add it as a separate morph to the female model. Which I'm running into a little snag with. I managed to get the morph listed on the portrait editor genes, but when I move the slider nothing happens. Any idea what I'm missing?

I attached the file, and if you want it just for the pregnant morph, then delete everything except for the mesh file (and mod descriptors of course), and rename it to female_bs_body_pregnant_1.mesh

Edit: Now that I got it working, I'm going to go back to fine tuning the model. I think it sticks out a bit too much like a torpedo. Consider this the alpha version. If I can figure out how, I'll try and make a test trait to see how it behaves as a stand alone morph, but I'll likely need some help with that.

Edit 2: I am at a loss when it comes to scripting traits. If someone would like to make one that uses the morph, I would be extremely thankful.
Attachments
mod.zip
(154.26 KiB) Downloaded 127 times
female_body.zip
I got it working! Heres the edited female_body.asset file. Just copy and replace the one in the mod folder with this. Note, that this wont be compatible any mod that modifies the asset file. However I'm going to try and edit it to be compatible for simple slits which you can get on lovers lab.
(5.47 KiB) Downloaded 99 times
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bloodborn » Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:42 pm

Gutlover wrote:Ok so I'm pretty much done with the belly, what I'm trying to do now is actually add it as a separate morph to the female model. Which I'm running into a little snag with. I managed to get the morph listed on the portrait editor genes, but when I move the slider nothing happens. Any idea what I'm missing?

I attached the file, and if you want it just for the pregnant morph, then delete everything except for the mesh file (and mod descriptors of course), and rename it to female_bs_body_pregnant_1.mesh

Edit: Now that I got it working, I'm going to go back to fine tuning the model. I think it sticks out a bit too much like a torpedo. Consider this the alpha version. If I can figure out how, I'll try and make a test trait to see how it behaves as a stand alone morph, but I'll likely need some help with that.

It looks good from the minor poking. It's going to end up being fairly funny with regular digestion, where it'll just look like reverse pregnancy (start off with a full belly and decreasing belly size over time), endo will be the same. Do you think that there can be more than one version of this? Something with a bit more of an emphasized outline of the prey? I'm just talking theoretics, you don't have to do it, I'm just wondering if it'll look too rubbery if it's a bit more emphasized.

In other News: I had to help cart around family today due to car issues, in addition to helping project members (2) with their sides of the project. So I had not had the time today to do what I want, I might need to help cart around family members tomorrow, but I'm 90% sure I'm going to be free to mod.
Bloodborn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gutlover » Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:58 pm

Do you think that there can be more than one version of this? Something with a bit more of an emphasized outline of the prey? I'm just talking theoretics, you don't have to do it, I'm just wondering if it'll look too rubbery if it's a bit more emphasized.

I was honestly thinking the same, but yeah, I'll try making a version with a bit more bulging around the top and sides in order to make it seem like theres a struggling prey inside.

In other News: I had to help cart around family today due to car issues, in addition to helping project members (2) with their sides of the project. So I had not had the time today to do what I want, I might need to help cart around family members tomorrow, but I'm 90% sure I'm going to be free to mod.

Hey no worries, family life comes first. Take your time.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BoobsButtBelly » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:03 am

Shame that a proper multiple prey size on't work. :(

Great work though!
BoobsButtBelly
New to the forum

Postby BoobsButtBelly » Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:46 am

Tried to trigger with the cannibal trait for a test, but got this error:
[12:59:08][genedatabase.cpp:569]: The following errors occurred when building attribute list for gene_bs_belly:belly:female
[12:59:08][genedatabase.cpp:575]: could not find attribute "bs_body_belly_1"
BoobsButtBelly
New to the forum

Postby DjConnorJ » Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:15 pm

im new to crusader kings 2 so im not sure how to put the mod in properly when it comes to where to move the files and can someone link me to the latest mod because ive seen a few people post links to mods and i have no idea which one is the right one
DjConnorJ
Participator

Postby Redatheart » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:29 pm

I really liked the larger shape! Looks a lot more like same-sized vore rather than just pregnant
Redatheart
Participator

Postby Gutlover » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:35 pm

BoobsButtBelly wrote:Tried to trigger with the cannibal trait for a test, but got this error:
[12:59:08][genedatabase.cpp:569]: The following errors occurred when building attribute list for gene_bs_belly:belly:female
[12:59:08][genedatabase.cpp:575]: could not find attribute "bs_body_belly_1"

I don't know anything about scripting myself since I basically copied the code from another mod and renamed it to my morph, but could you post the script? It could be something simple that your forgetting. Did you remember to use the fixed female_body asset file? And is the mod enabled on the launcher?

Redatheart wrote:I really liked the larger shape! Looks a lot more like same-sized vore rather than just pregnant

I do too, but the problem with that morph, is it flattened the breasts. I think it was just so big that the 2 morphs overlapped. The good news is that I'm working on a slightly bigger belly. It will probably be ready sometime later this week.
Last edited by Gutlover on Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby alec31907 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:20 pm

Hey, im brand new to this game (just downloaded it to try out this mod) and I've got it downloaded and functioning properly as far as i can tell however i dont know how to go about actually eating people in the game. super new and need some direction haha
alec31907
New to the forum

Postby BoobsButtBelly » Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:32 pm

Code: Select all
special_genes = {
   morph_genes = {
      gene_bs_belly = {

belly= {
              index = 0
              female = {
                  setting = { attribute = "bs_body_belly_1" value = { min = 0.0 max = 1.0 }  }
              }
          }

}
   }
}

and

Code: Select all
vore_belly = {

usage = game

belly = {
      ignore_outfit_tags = yes
      dna_modifiers = {
         morph = {
            mode = add
            gene = gene_bs_belly
            template = belly
            #value = {
               value = 1.0
            #   multiply = {
            #      add = digestion_modifier
            #      divide = 10
            #   }
            #}
         }
      }
      weight = {
         base = 0
         modifier = {
            add = 100
            has_trait = cannibal
         }         
      }
   }
}

Otherwise just the downloaded mod.
BoobsButtBelly
New to the forum

Postby Gutlover » Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:00 pm

Thanks, I'll check into it.

Also Heres a guide on loverslab dealing with traits and morphs, that might help you. I'm going to try following it myself and see if it teaches me anything.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/131648- ... -3/page/9/
Last edited by Gutlover on Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game