Bloodborn's Crusader Kings ll Voremod

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: Bloodborn's Crusader Kings ll Voremod

Postby Bloodborn » Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:10 pm

Gutlover wrote:I say make a new thread, I've actually held off on sharing more of my projects because I don't want to clutter it.


It looks like people are leaning towards a new thread, I'll give it two more days before deciding that it's done, then if the vote goes towards creating a new thread I'll wait until I have my first preview to show off.
User avatar
Bloodborn
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:11 pm

Re: Bloodborn's Crusader Kings ll Voremod

Postby Redatheart » Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:39 pm

hamimobe wrote:Hi guys, I'm the creator of the giantess mod. I've been following this thread since I'm into vore obviously, although I mostly prefer macro vore rather than same-sized. So our mods mostly have different directions, but if you want to use any assets from my mod you can do it freely (if you want to use icons you should credit srx47, just in case). Although it's not very impressive technically currently.

BTW, since my mod also deals with vore, I can kinda advertize it here. :)
In the next versions of my mod you could see new sex interaction (which will involve mouth play and vore), giga giantess interaction to eat a village (maybe with possible/optional scat), giantess feast decision (like the normal feast but giantesses eat tinies), new imprisonment type (in belly) and maybe some unaware vore. I can't promise when these features come out since I'm kinda busy IRL and can't dedicate as much time to my mod as I would like, but maybe you could check out my mod when any of these features come out.


I hope it's actually you. If so, Thank you very much for the great work!
Definitely having a height trait associated with how many people you eat, and perhaps there's a system by which if you're Giantess_Size_5, you can do the "eat disobedient village" to make controlling a county much faster
User avatar
Redatheart
Participator
 
Posts: 215
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:13 pm
Location: ????

Re: Bloodborn's Crusader Kings ll Voremod

Postby Gutlover » Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:32 pm

I can't wait to play a game with both of the mods. If the Ai can become a giantess, it will be so much fun to play a same size voress queen, against a giantess rival kingdom.

Edit: Just to let everyone know, the Everpreg mod still works after the hotfix, you simply need to ignore the warning.
Last edited by Gutlover on Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gutlover
Participator
 
Posts: 229
Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:25 pm

Re: Bloodborn's Crusader Kings ll Voremod

Postby Bloodborn » Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:50 pm

hamimobe wrote:Hi guys, I'm the creator of the giantess mod. I've been following this thread since I'm into vore obviously, although I mostly prefer macro vore rather than same-sized. So our mods mostly have different directions, but if you want to use any assets from my mod you can do it freely (if you want to use icons you should credit srx47, just in case). Although it's not very impressive technically currently.

BTW, since my mod also deals with vore, I can kinda advertize it here. :)
In the next versions of my mod you could see new sex interaction (which will involve mouth play and vore), giga giantess interaction to eat a village (maybe with possible/optional scat), giantess feast decision (like the normal feast but giantesses eat tinies), new imprisonment type (in belly) and maybe some unaware vore. I can't promise when these features come out since I'm kinda busy IRL and can't dedicate as much time to my mod as I would like, but maybe you could check out my mod when any of these features come out.


Ah! How did I miss you? Glad to see you're around doing the GTS mod, I lean towards Macro stuff other than same/size, I originally planned for the Ck2 version of the mod to have a same/size release, then a macro and micro addons.

All your features sound like an absolute joy to play with, I really have to catch up~
User avatar
Bloodborn
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:11 pm

Re: Bloodborn's Crusader Kings ll Voremod

Postby hamimobe » Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:57 am

Redatheart wrote:I hope it's actually you. If so, Thank you very much for the great work!
Definitely having a height trait associated with how many people you eat, and perhaps there's a system by which if you're Giantess_Size_5, you can do the "eat disobedient village" to make controlling a county much faster

I don't currently plan for different heights, although the growth from normal woman to giantess could be more gradual. The problem is that you'll need lots of different descriptions for each size, and my mod will have not only vore but also crush and other interactions. But in the future when the mod becomes bigger it could be possible.

Right now the giga giantess interactions are planned to be gated behind the giantess skill trees (tinies will also have their own trees).

Gutlover wrote:I can't wait to play a game with both of the mods. If the Ai can become a giantess, it will be so much fun to play a same size voress queen, against a giantess rival kingdom.

Yes, the AI will be able to become a giantess, and it's important because you can choose to play as a tiny under a giantess liege, and it's a valid playstyle. Personally I would prefer playing as a tiny more than as a giantess, but of course a lot of people like the opposite perspective. The interactions between giantesses could be interesting, although right now I focus on tiny vs giantess and vice versa. Using Bloodborn's mod to do same-sized vore on another giantess is an interesting possibility.

Bloodborn wrote:Ah! How did I miss you? Glad to see you're around doing the GTS mod, I lean towards Macro stuff other than same/size, I originally planned for the Ck2 version of the mod to have a same/size release, then a macro and micro addons.

All your features sound like an absolute joy to play with, I really have to catch up~

Good luck to you. :-D It's still a long way to go for me to implement these features, but CK3 has a huge potential to become a big vore and giantess game.
hamimobe
New to the forum
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:04 pm

Re: Bloodborn's Crusader Kings ll Voremod

Postby YurriiTheShark » Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:35 am

Well I'm glad that these 2 mods are going to be working together in a sense, I don't know why I never thought of having giantesses in CK (Guess cause there wasn't a mod out). Will be pretty fun to try and sort out the politics of the time with the addition of them too. I look forward to the mod being more fleshed out, as I'm waiting for a few other mods/things to be more fully developed before I do some of the "weirder" playthroughs (plus it's an excuse to try and get some of the achievements since paradox locks them behind Ironmode). Mainly the Ruler/Dynasty creator and a functional futanari trait that allows making kids. I do hope that the giantess mood allows for tweaking the spread of giantesses a bit. Would be nice to do some games where it's non-existent at the start and you (or someone else) gets it by a rare event and over some generations grow in size and do some other games where it spreads rapidly quickly changing the balance of power.
User avatar
YurriiTheShark
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:38 pm

Re: Bloodborn's Crusader Kings ll Voremod

Postby Manchura » Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:46 am

luxuria fantasia over on loverslab has working futa, but it is a decision that creates kids rather then RNG births
Manchura
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:02 pm

Re: Bloodborn's Crusader Kings ll Voremod

Postby Gutlover » Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:52 pm

YurriiTheShark wrote:Well I'm glad that these 2 mods are going to be working together in a sense, I don't know why I never thought of having giantesses in CK (Guess cause there wasn't a mod out).


Probably also because CK2 was limited by portrait icons, now that we have 3D character models we don't have to use our imagination anymore, and can have all sorts of crazy shit.
Gutlover
Participator
 
Posts: 229
Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:25 pm

Re: Bloodborn's Crusader Kings ll Voremod

Postby Zond » Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:55 am

No one started making a mod for Crusader Kings 3?
Sorry, I use translator >.<
User avatar
Zond
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 368
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:26 pm
Location: Russia

Re: Bloodborn's Crusader Kings ll Voremod

Postby hamimobe » Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:12 am

Zond wrote:No one started making a mod for Crusader Kings 3?

my giantess mod is playable, you can get it on loverslab or giantesscity. current vore interactions include: vore execution, potential vore during the quest line to rediscover giantesses, giantess feast (giantesses eat tinies together).
and Bloodborn is already making his mod. read this thread.
hamimobe
New to the forum
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:04 pm

Re: Bloodborn's Crusader Kings ll Voremod

Postby Bloodborn » Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:08 pm

I owe you guys an update, this week is midterm week so I won't be giving any updates until next week.

Expect the first preview and a new thread next week!
User avatar
Bloodborn
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:11 pm

Re: Bloodborn's Crusader Kings ll Voremod

Postby Gutlover » Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:48 pm

Bloodborn wrote: I owe you guys an update, this week is midterm week so I won't be giving any updates until next week.

Expect the first preview and a new thread next week!


No problem, and take your time. I'm still super excited though.
Gutlover
Participator
 
Posts: 229
Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:25 pm

Re: Bloodborn's Crusader Kings ll Voremod

Postby YurriiTheShark » Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:35 am

Neat, focus on those tests, we can wait. If it wasn't for the new 3D models I would have taken a stab at it (then again if that was the case, a quick and dirty converting of the CKII version would have probably only taken a week or two). I can't wait to work on some events for this and Hamimobe's giantess mod.
User avatar
YurriiTheShark
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:38 pm

Re: Bloodborn's Crusader Kings ll Voremod

Postby BoobsButtBelly » Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:35 am

For the 'no such thing as too big' crowd (including myself), I present Duchess Matilda after gulping down a... lot of people. (And quite a lot of furniture, it seems.)
Matilda_Di_Canossa_belly_2.1.png

Matilda_Di_Canossa_belly_2.2.png
Sorry for not showing it all, the barbershop crops the model.


It's blocky as hell, but I've started to like it like this.
BoobsButtBelly
New to the forum
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:14 pm

Re: Bloodborn's Crusader Kings ll Voremod

Postby Hansony » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:43 am

BoobsButtBelly wrote:For the 'no such thing as too big' crowd (including myself), I present Duchess Matilda after gulping down a... lot of people. (And quite a lot of furniture, it seems.)
Matilda_Di_Canossa_belly_2.1.png

Matilda_Di_Canossa_belly_2.2.png


It's blocky as hell, but I've started to like it like this.

looks like an issue with the modle more then with the size... I mean imagine if the game could display a proper rounded belly with a size ratio like that... would be pretty nice
Hansony
Participator
 
Posts: 267
Joined: Mon May 25, 2015 6:16 am

Re: Bloodborn's Crusader Kings ll Voremod

Postby BoobsButtBelly » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:46 am

I can't model, so I just stacked gutlover's big belly five times with the small belly, hence the blockiness.
BoobsButtBelly
New to the forum
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:14 pm

Re: Bloodborn's Crusader Kings ll Voremod

Postby Gutlover » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:47 pm

Hansony wrote:
BoobsButtBelly wrote:For the 'no such thing as too big' crowd (including myself), I present Duchess Matilda after gulping down a... lot of people. (And quite a lot of furniture, it seems.)
Matilda_Di_Canossa_belly_2.1.png

Matilda_Di_Canossa_belly_2.2.png


It's blocky as hell, but I've started to like it like this.

looks like an issue with the modle more then with the size... I mean imagine if the game could display a proper rounded belly with a size ratio like that... would be pretty nice



Unfortunately it's a combination. That's because even the larger smoothed out belly will still look blocky in this engine, since you sadly can't subdivide the model without the vertices flipping out. That's honestly why I prefer the smaller bellies I did or the vanilla one, they just look better.
Last edited by Gutlover on Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gutlover
Participator
 
Posts: 229
Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:25 pm

Re: Bloodborn's Crusader Kings ll Voremod

Postby Gutlover » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:49 pm

BoobsButtBelly wrote:I can't model, so I just stacked gutlover's big belly five times with the small belly, hence the blockiness.


Lol, I had no idea the code could do that. I wonder what the vanilla belly would look like stacked like this. Can you post the script you used to create this?
Gutlover
Participator
 
Posts: 229
Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:25 pm

Re: Bloodborn's Crusader Kings ll Voremod

Postby BoobsButtBelly » Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:42 pm

Code: Select all
special_genes = {
   morph_genes = {
      gene_bs_belly = {

          belly= {
              index = 0
              female = {
                  setting = { attribute = "bs_body_belly_1" value = { min = 0.0 max = 1.0 }  }
                  setting = { attribute = "bs_body_belly_2" value = { min = 0.0 max = 1.0 }  }
                  setting = { attribute = "bs_body_belly_3" value = { min = 0.0 max = 1.0 }  }
                  setting = { attribute = "bs_body_belly_4" value = { min = 0.0 max = 1.0 }  }
                  setting = { attribute = "bs_body_belly_5" value = { min = 0.0 max = 1.0 }  }
                  setting = { attribute = "bs_body_belly_6" value = { min = 0.0 max = 1.0 }  }
              }
          }

      }
   }
}

belly_2 is gutlover's small belly, the rest are renamed copies of the big belly. (In female_body and the mesh files)
BoobsButtBelly
New to the forum
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:14 pm

Re: Bloodborn's Crusader Kings ll Voremod

Postby Gutlover » Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:24 pm

BoobsButtBelly wrote:
Code: Select all
special_genes = {
   morph_genes = {
      gene_bs_belly = {

          belly= {
              index = 0
              female = {
                  setting = { attribute = "bs_body_belly_1" value = { min = 0.0 max = 1.0 }  }
                  setting = { attribute = "bs_body_belly_2" value = { min = 0.0 max = 1.0 }  }
                  setting = { attribute = "bs_body_belly_3" value = { min = 0.0 max = 1.0 }  }
                  setting = { attribute = "bs_body_belly_4" value = { min = 0.0 max = 1.0 }  }
                  setting = { attribute = "bs_body_belly_5" value = { min = 0.0 max = 1.0 }  }
                  setting = { attribute = "bs_body_belly_6" value = { min = 0.0 max = 1.0 }  }
              }
          }

      }
   }
}

belly_2 is gutlover's small belly, the rest are renamed copies of the big belly. (In female_body and the mesh files)


So to do this with the vanilla belly would I just create a bunch of bs_body_pregnant attributes?

edit: Can you post the asset file script too? I need it in order to make sense on how to do set do it. I'm trying to do it with the vanilla but so far nothings happening.


Code: Select all
#These special genes will not be part of a character's DNA.
#The game can have hardcoded references to them and might use each of them differently
special_genes = {
   morph_genes = {
      gene_bs_everpreg = {
      
          everpregnant = {
              index = 0
              female = {
                  setting = { attribute = "bs_body_pregnant_1" value = { min = 0.0 max = 1.0 }  }
                  setting = { attribute = "bs_body_pregnant_2" value = { min = 0.0 max = 1.0 }  }
                  setting = { attribute = "bs_body_pregnant_3" value = { min = 0.0 max = 1.0 }  }
                  setting = { attribute = "bs_body_pregnant_4" value = { min = 0.0 max = 1.0 }  }

              }
          }

      }

}


My try with the everpreg mod.

And my edit of the female_body asset file.

Code: Select all

        attribute = { name = "bs_body_pregnant_1"               blend_shape = "female_bs_body_pregnant_1" }
   attribute = { name = "bs_body_pregnant_2"               blend_shape = "female_bs_body_pregnant_1" }
   attribute = { name = "bs_body_pregnant_3"               blend_shape = "female_bs_body_pregnant_1" }
   attribute = { name = "bs_body_pregnant_4"               blend_shape = "female_bs_body_pregnant_1" }


Am I doing something wrong? I have it in the correct folder. I wonder if I need to make a copy of the physical blendshape and rename it.
Last edited by Gutlover on Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Gutlover
Participator
 
Posts: 229
Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:25 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Angery, Bedlamenigma, bobbobbob, Borfus, dvh123, fichetto881, ganbaru, glotzer, greyvixen23, memewuff, Orangetyper, Orin, pronder, R3X, Shadowlyger, shadowsparkz, TheAlbax, Tman325, Unicornwill