Ninja Vore Quest

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Ninja Vore Quest

Postby KuroganeRyu » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:32 pm

hi I'm the Iron Dragon
This game is f/f f/m F/?? and all soft vore with unbrith too
Here's the Newest link https://www.mediafire.com/?4716lqf4sy762gm
Now just so u know the game is no ware near done and is missing a lot import stuff
like images of the vore and stuff that happen in game :(
theirs is about 2 to 3 hours of game play an several scripted vore scenes
Frist post on my blog What you think (i know that their is some written mistake, Most of them are fixed in the game)
second if you want to help me send me a message and i try to get back to you\
updates
Spoiler: show
:arrow: 9/27/2015 Ok here's the newest update to ninja vore quest hope you like it
just so you know the file is large "yes I tried to compress it" so that people that don't have RPG maker VX can play the game with out software
In this update redid the ninja class you now have wind magic ya! I've Added two area an lots of scene your sure to like I still need vore images :(
and the vore combat system is still sub par but that what I will be working on next with the start of ch 3
:arrow: 9/29/2015 just a hot fix a few buggy thing that was brought to my attention
:arrow: 9/30/2015 More fixes that needed fixing added some text and hope that should smooth thing out
:arrow: 10/1/2015 found some bad files, got rid of them, removed my prototype vore combat system Fixed some lop holes and hopeful fix most of the game...nothing should be broken now,
:arrow: 10/3/2015 opened a new town an a new scene
10/16/2015 MAJOR UPDATE Redid all the major sprites added an new lighting script and added Epic banners to all boss fights
11/09/15 Minor update i open up several areas and began work with some help an started working on a vore skill system

Task list
Ch 1= done with most of the editing finished, may need to go over the writing
combat system= incomplete i have little to no knowledge of ruby script so this will take a long time for me to put together a work model that won't crash the game :(
Vore potion stand= need more stories, i have only a slime stories written
cat's ritual = I need some stories for that area to lazy to write my own
Lighting an ambiance system= done, used Kash awesome lighting an Wortana's multiple fogs script
Ch2 = completed again I need to go over the written part of the game again a check of small errors
Vore cafe'= hasn't been worked on yet, I don't have any stories yet to put into it
hidden events= don't have the time yet to put any in nor any ideas yet
prey events = same as above
pred events = most in the main stories, but their are no side pred events yet put in
Drawing for pred an prey events = none to be had i don't have any drawing for the events and I'm not going top base my Mains on some else work... but if some ones was to draw some stuff base on my mains an based off of a scene. an if I like the work i will put it in
ch 3 = working on it
ch 4 = not yet their
ch 5= not yet their
ch 6 = not yet their
ch 7 = not yet their
ch 8 = THE END
.......... way to much work ^^;

Thanks i hope yhall like it
Last edited by KuroganeRyu on Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:05 pm, edited 10 times in total.
KuroganeRyu
Somewhat familiar

Re: Ninja Vore Quest

Postby Erecant » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:39 pm

Might I suggest a more mainstream hosting service? Mega or Mediafire come to mind and are much more user friendly than . . . w/e that was.
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kastaa » Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:05 pm

It's really hard to take this game seriously regarding the conversations.

It's understandable that your english ain't top notch, but perhaps you could use a translator?
Kastaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:00 am

Sorry. All the typos killed it all for me.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby vore2412 » Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:54 am

Kastaa and anyone else who wants to critique someone else's typing in English, listen up. This person didn't have to make any sort of game or try to do so, and using their limited English skills, tried to let people know that they had done so. I'd like to challenge one of y'all to learn THEIR language, then go to a site that is in their language, and make a post in that language. I doubt you'd do half so well as they did. Before you whine about their English being broken, try keeping in mind that this person is doing it for free and may have or may not have provided a top notch game. So please, give them some understanding here that they do their best despite not being a native English speaker, is all I'm asking. And if they typos kill it for you, make one of your own Ryan-Drakel. No response required from either of you, just please be more understanding in your criticism in the future if you don't mind.

Iron dragon/KuroganeRyu, thank you for sharing this with the community, I'm just getting through downloading it and will see how good it is, as well as leave feedback. Hopefully its enjoyable and will be fun, I will post my review after trying it and let you know where improvement can be made.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Catzalot » Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:41 am

Oh yeah, I forgot you can't criticize anything. My bad.

Oh wait, I don't care.
The game is buggy, the character who "wakes you up" when you are sleeping on the floor only has one set of dialogue, and when you speak to him a second time he moves against the wall in an odd way.

The English is poor, albeit understandable.

The combat Vore system is odd and only one of the options works.

It'll be a chore, but you could clean it up and make it a good quality game. Thanks for your contribution.
Catzalot
Been posting for a bit

Postby xwrath » Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:30 pm

Catzalot wrote:Oh yeah, I forgot you can't criticize anything. My bad.

Oh wait, I don't care.
The game is buggy, the character who "wakes you up" when you are sleeping on the floor only has one set of dialogue, and when you speak to him a second time he moves against the wall in an odd way.

It'll be a chore, but you could clean it up and make it a good quality game. Thanks for your contribution.

It looks like someone never tried making a game in his life. You can criticize, the thing is you should make constructive critics, that's all...
Awkward guy, so may not answer due to not knowing what should I say...
If I ever help you, don't need to credit me
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Catzalot » Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:33 pm

xwrath wrote:
Catzalot wrote:Oh yeah, I forgot you can't criticize anything. My bad.

Oh wait, I don't care.

It looks like someone never tried making a game in his life. You can criticize, the thing is you should make constructive critics, that's all...

Actually, I have tried. Every game I have tried to make was so bad that I didn't release it. That doesn't invalidate my critic though. I think this could be a good game, but it isn't right now. Constructive Criticism is not just saying nice things all the time. I pointed out problems that seriously inhibit gameplay, and that is constructive in my mind.
Catzalot
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:37 am

.... Maybe we can help. Can you copy/paste all the text, transcripts, scripts, etc onto a text file? That will allow one of us to go through it, correct typos and the like then you can transplant the text back into the game?
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby KuroganeRyu » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:00 pm

Well guys i wanted to thank yall for the comments
I've just finished re typing the whole first part of the game ...
I'd had forgotten to fix it before i posted, but due that I've found out that i need to go over most of the game verbal script
so thanks for pointing it out
next i will be adding a working vore combat system but not any time soon i need to figure out how to scrip it or program the moves i need
one more thing how far did yall get ?
i will try to finish up by Friday :lol:
wish me luck
KuroganeRyu
Somewhat familiar

Postby InuyashalovesKagome » Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:57 am

Perhaps it would be a good idea to give a small backstory for the game and a screenshot or two if you can so we know whats to come and perhaps help with suggestions. Also it might be a good idea to list what type of vore is in the game, such F/F or F/M, Soft or Hard vore, stuff like that. Kind of hard to gauge a game with so little info. Just a suggestion mind you but one that is recommended that you think over. Ok? :)
InuyashalovesKagome
Participator

Postby KuroganeRyu » Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:36 pm

.. good point
It's mostly f/f f/m f/monsters
all soft vore with unbrith
I don't write hard vore to messy

Now for the update I've finished rewriting all of Ch 1 in Ninja Vore Quest an it will be posted again around Friday
I would hope to see what people think about the improvements I've made
I still don't have a working vore combat system so sorry I'll need more time for that
ch2 isn't edited yet an is incomplete
here's the link for the new update https://www.mediafire.com/?6coma12izyw3cvr
KuroganeRyu
Somewhat familiar

Postby InuyashalovesKagome » Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:56 am

Heh, I don't think there are too many games on here that ARE hard vore and are mostly soft vore (with the occasional unbirth and anal vore) with either f/f, f/m (<- or vice versa) or m/m, though not too many people are fans of male vore (at least from what I can tell, I know I'm no fan of male vore). :)
InuyashalovesKagome
Participator

Postby anthony050 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:26 am

First do I want to ask how far this demo goes as I have gotten to the black cat(?) forest but can't figure out what to do next.

Then do I want to give some hope fully productive criticism: I feel like the game could use a bit more of a back round story also it's a bit strange how Shiva's portrait changes back and forth I can understand when she gets "naked" but it feels like it just appears at random sometimes also it would be nice to see her sprite change as well. I noticed that some of the events doesn't trigger for example when walking to the upper floor of the inn is one stuck as it doesn't have a move event to take on down to the firs floor.

However I do enjoy the game thus far and if you need any help just pm me and I'll do what I can. I have poked around in the rpg maker for a bit so I know how to most things work.
anthony050
Participator

Postby InuyashalovesKagome » Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:48 am

Heh, I don't think there are too many games on here that ARE hard vore and are mostly soft vore (with the occasional unbirth and anal vore) with either f/f, f/m (<- or vice versa) or m/m, though not too many people are fans of male vore (at least from what I can tell, I know I'm no fan of male vore). :)
InuyashalovesKagome
Participator

Postby KuroganeRyu » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:53 am

anthony050 I fixed the portraits in the latest update
as for Black Cat's Forest it a maze just find your way through find the key to the gate
the open the only unlock door in their small village that should move you along in the game.
(that's only if you have the new update)
As for backstory you'll need to get further along in the game it should build up
as for how big the game is... well I'm not trying to make a demo so.... I'm not sure how far i will go but i can only do so much
KuroganeRyu
Somewhat familiar

Postby DigiThing » Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:38 am

holy fuck
why is the game 200M?
why isn't it compressed?????
Remember to always have fun in whatever you do :3

DigiThing
DigiThing
Somewhat familiar

Postby KuroganeRyu » Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:39 am

OK I originality though that it was that big due to the game engine,
I check my file for you DigiThing and found so stuff that didn't need to be their
so i will fix that in the next few days
Thanks for pointing it out
KuroganeRyu
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cribbey » Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:28 pm

Liking your game so far, looking forward to future updates.

Quick question though:
After the naga priestess swaps into the angels body and I try to speak to her she says "to be continued". Is that the end of the current game or is there more?
Cribbey
Participator

Postby KuroganeRyu » Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:12 pm

Yep that it for now until I update
Here's what to expect for the next update
My first fully scripted scene
The next area I rework the ninja class
Fix some messy spots on the script
And cut the file size down by 10mb
Yea me
Need some feedback about the story