Ninja Vore Quest

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Ninja Vore Quest

Postby viore » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:28 pm

can some one tell me or show me how to get out of the forest maze or is that not out yet
viore
Been posting for a bit

Postby ABrinson27 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:26 am

can someone make a video on the game on youtube
ABrinson27
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:32 am

ABrinson27 wrote:can someone make a video on the game on youtube

That's not gonna happen. X-rated things get torn down rather fast.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby ABrinson27 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:50 am

aw man
ABrinson27
Somewhat familiar

Postby ThePeasant » Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:54 pm

I'm stuck underground at the dragon riddle with the arrows in the ground. I have no idea of what I'm supposed to do, any help?
ThePeasant
Been posting for a bit

Postby SerenaBlaze » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:29 pm

Seem like the game is dead. It aint protected so i'm guessing its abandonware from now on.

Just posting a comment for tell the creator of this game i'm going to get some inspirations from his game (Not copying but only going in NinjaQuest Game.rjproj2 for see how it was made and maybay use a few elements like: Inspiration for improve map making, scripting, learning how to do for example some vore skill/events/gameplay elements).

Of course i wont copy or steal/use any customs graphics/storylines/map or events from this game because i think its KuroganeRyu's copyright. (But if he does allow it would help a lot).

Stay good and may the bellies be with you! :gulp:

(PS: Any games using for inspiration/learning purpose will be credited to the original creator). :wink:
My AI Arts Gallery (Eka Forum): viewtopic.php?f=38&t=63971&p=2926809#p2926809

I also have commisions/drawn on my main gallery.
SerenaBlaze
Somewhat familiar

Postby tonyvld » Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:04 pm

I wouldn't go so far as to say abandoned, just cause he hasn't said somethin in a few months don't mean its abandoned, just either in Hiatus or Under Development.
A kind twin tailed fennec kitsune.
tonyvld
Somewhat familiar

Postby SerenaBlaze » Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:03 pm

tonyvld wrote:I wouldn't go so far as to say abandoned, just cause he hasn't said somethin in a few months don't mean its abandoned, just either in Hiatus or Under Development.

probably. I said mostly that because last update was back from 2015 and were mostly in 2017. ^^;
My AI Arts Gallery (Eka Forum): viewtopic.php?f=38&t=63971&p=2926809#p2926809

I also have commisions/drawn on my main gallery.
SerenaBlaze
Somewhat familiar

Postby KuroganeRyu » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:18 am

I not dead just busy and haven't had any time to work on the game. And my internet sucks
KuroganeRyu
Somewhat familiar

Postby imnotarealname » Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:34 pm

Please post an update its been a year and we all have been waiting. Love your game! I hare to see it become an unfinished gane like most.
imnotarealname
New to the forum

Postby imnotarealname » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:12 pm

Hello, I enjoyed your game alot. There was quite a bit of grammar issues but, i had no problem with that. I just wanted to ask when will you continue on the game or is it just dead...
imnotarealname
New to the forum

Postby TheVoreGamer » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:20 am

While the game is great and simple in concept, there were some glitches that I came across:
• Sometimes when I leave the fire cat village through the top accidentally and return back to the village, sometimes I'll be re-greeted by the guy who wants to take me back to the leader where they'll either tell me what the problem is again with the fire cats or straight-up tell me to go to the tower again. If I don't get talked to by the leader, then after I return after some fun, they tell me the problem and suddenly I'll have Diva again in my party.
• The event switch for telling you that you need to talk to the leader first is in front of the platform you walk in and triggers the moment you walk into the door.
• The gameplay aspect you included for your game is nowhere to be found; you can eat only up to 3 opponents but it acts more like an insta-kill technique rather than a vore technique to deal over-time damage.
• Some of the enemies back at the gang's hideout won't disappear or do disappear after being talked to, making it sometimes difficult to get past them if you get them KOd in the middle of a hallway until you leave the dungeon and come back, resetting them to the center of the room they were in but still KOd.

This game has a lot of promise; it could possibly help if you could find someone to help write or re-write some text for you or help you write a script, but this game's actually pretty fun and lewd!! It'd be cool to see something like this finished!!
TheVoreGamer
New to the forum

Postby RC8015 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:41 am

Last update of main post almost 2 years ago.
Creater was online december last year.

Save to say its dead.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheVoreGamer » Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:51 pm

Well, at least I can do this:

If anyone's trying to at least try and play what's here, if you get stuck at the dragon castle helm door, you go up to it, hold a direction then press z to enter the code before doing the next one; pattern's down, left, right, up.
TheVoreGamer
New to the forum

Postby Reddraggon2001 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:00 pm

How do you enter the code to continue chapter 2 to open the gate?
Reddraggon2001
New to the forum

Postby Maexam2 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:11 am

Keeping an eye on this one.
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Krunchlesnitchles » Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:56 am

Rip game completely broke controls dont work
Krunchlesnitchles
Somewhat familiar

Postby RC8015 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:24 am

Don't necro topics that are dead for around three years... there is nothing to keep an eye on here. This game is dead.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Maexam2 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:39 pm

RC8015 wrote:Don't necro topics that are dead for around three years... there is nothing to keep an eye on here. This game is dead.

Ah. Sorry. I thought the "necro" thing was when a thread was 5 years old or more. To be specific, how old must a topic remain inactive to be considered "dead"? Just so I don't make this mistake, again. I already got a suspension before. I DON'T want another, thank you very much.
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RC8015 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:32 am

Well, I do not report any nekro posting to first point out. But to me, it is when the last official replay (So status update of developer) was more than two years ago and the discussion about the whole game is dead for at least two years, too.
But the forum has no official rules on that.
So no worries, I just point it out and place my finger on the dates of the posts.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game