Nomad Vore Game Alpha 34.3C

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Nomad Vore Game Alpha 25.5D

Postby darkevilme » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:17 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:I see thanks for clearing that up.

But as a Human, I always have a desire to go Further. That desire applies here.

Also I went down into the Sub level of the Synth Factory, and hillariously enough it is literally a Hallway, and Two Rooms Big, and its only that big because I opened to Doors to the Reformation Tube.

Also I there like a Level Scaling thing going on here. This Place is RIFE with Robots, Red Robots, and Synths. At one Point I was in a Fight with 4 Synths, 3 Red Robots, and 4 Robots.

it's not a level scaling issue as nomad doesn't level scale. it has a set number of robots it MUST fit into the navigable area and you had a critical procedural generation failure where it just gave up and built the sub level to only be 3 dungeon blocks across. So it basically squeezed the entire mob into a tiny area as opposed to spreading them out. Not sure why it did that. I'll take a look sometime, but it so seldom happens that analyzing the problem is a right pain.
darkevilme
---

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:41 am

darkevilme wrote:

Also I went down into the Sub level of the Synth Factory, and hillariously enough it is literally a Hallway, and Two Rooms Big, and its only that big because I opened to Doors to the Reformation Tube.

Also I there like a Level Scaling thing going on here. This Place is RIFE with Robots, Red Robots, and Synths. At one Point I was in a Fight with 4 Synths, 3 Red Robots, and 4 Robots.

it's not a level scaling issue as nomad doesn't level scale. it has a set number of robots it MUST fit into the navigable area and you had a critical procedural generation failure where it just gave up and built the sub level to only be 3 dungeon blocks across. So it basically squeezed the entire mob into a tiny area as opposed to spreading them out. Not sure why it did that. I'll take a look sometime, but it so seldom happens that analyzing the problem is a right pain.

See I figured that out my self after my innitial post...

AND THEN

I exited the lower levels, back into the main complex(Which is the apropriate size it should be) and was Beset by 5 synths and 3 robots. After scraping my way out of that fight, and taking a few seconds to heal from 1 health to 18, I tried to venture out from the hole I was in to survive, only to be confronted by 3 more synths and a Robot.

Barely survived that fight, come back out of my hidy hole again, 3 MORE synts, 2 more robots, I BOOK it out of that fight just trying to escape down a hall, to run smack dab into 2 more synths, its 5 on one again. Well I suppose 7 on one, but really its 5 that actually matter, and 2 that just make the fight annoying becuase of how much time it takes their projectiles to travel to me.

Limp my way out of that fight, and mananged to turn the computer to safe mode so if a Synth gets the better of me I don't die.

Why the Gauntlet? Why?
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby bb263 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:30 am

Hey just downloaded your game, and I absolutely loved it. It pretty much has everything I want in a vore game.
Sorry if you've already addressed this at some point, but do you ever plan to add scat scenes for the end of any vote scenes?
bb263
New to the forum

Postby darkevilme » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:23 pm

bb263 wrote:Hey just downloaded your game, and I absolutely loved it. It pretty much has everything I want in a vore game.
Sorry if you've already addressed this at some point, but do you ever plan to add scat scenes for the end of any vore scenes?

nope. s'not my thing. I'll leave it up to guest contributions. glad to hear you've enjoyed nomad though, your appreciation keeps me going.
darkevilme
---

Postby danmatt » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:15 pm

Is there a trick to using the dagger missiles? I have the launcher equipped in the crescent ship's weapon slot and missiles loaded in it, but when I try to press the button to fire them when fighting the traders two curved lines appear in front of the ship, but nothing actually happens.
danmatt
Been posting for a bit

Postby Anesthetic » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:22 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:
darkevilme wrote:

See I figured that out my self after my innitial post...

AND THEN

I exited the lower levels, back into the main complex(Which is the apropriate size it should be) and was Beset by 5 synths and 3 robots. After scraping my way out of that fight, and taking a few seconds to heal from 1 health to 18, I tried to venture out from the hole I was in to survive, only to be confronted by 3 more synths and a Robot.

Barely survived that fight, come back out of my hidy hole again, 3 MORE synts, 2 more robots, I BOOK it out of that fight just trying to escape down a hall, to run smack dab into 2 more synths, its 5 on one again. Well I suppose 7 on one, but really its 5 that actually matter, and 2 that just make the fight annoying becuase of how much time it takes their projectiles to travel to me.

Limp my way out of that fight, and mananged to turn the computer to safe mode so if a Synth gets the better of me I don't die.

Why the Gauntlet? Why?

Fare the well Advanced Voreaphile you will be missed.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Br2nd66 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:34 am

ok I havep layed this game for 3 hours now and have 1 question WHERE THE HELL DO I GO I have been everywhere and only find robot synths and harpy nothing else yet I look at the changelog and there is so much more content yet I cant find its frustrating
Br2nd66
Somewhat familiar

Postby Br2nd66 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:31 am

ok finally figured out what to do but now when I build the fuel container and the nav computer and use it the game crashes it just exits and all data was lost it was like using interact on the nav console just exited out of the game
Br2nd66
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anesthetic » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:31 am

Br2nd66 wrote:ok finally figured out what to do but now when I build the fuel container and the nav computer and use it the game crashes it just exits and all data was lost it was like using interact on the nav console just exited out of the game

Not heard that one before? Thats weird. 1 the game saves a Crash Log in the game folder, you should post that here in a spoiler so it doesn't make a GIGANTIC comment.

2 are you sure you put fuel in the fuel tank.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Br2nd66 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:17 pm

ok
1 here is the error report that is causing the game to crash when I use the nav console
Spoiler: show
system debug primary shader program id is 3
system debug shadow shader program id is 6
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException
at spaceship.stats.SpaceshipStats.addResource(SpaceshipStats.java:129)
at spaceship.stats.SpaceshipAnalyzer.generateStats(SpaceshipAnalyzer.java:45)
at interactionscreens.NavScreen.<init>(NavScreen.java:45)
at shipsystem.WidgetNavConsole.Interact(WidgetNavConsole.java:54)
at widgets.WidgetSlot.Interact(WidgetSlot.java:152)
at view.ZoneInteractionHandler.Interact(ZoneInteractionHandler.java:165)
at view.ViewScene.Click(ViewScene.java:502)
at view.ViewScene.UpdateLogic(ViewScene.java:424)
at view.ViewScene.Update(ViewScene.java:476)
at vmo.Game.Update(Game.java:328)
at vmo.Game.Run(Game.java:312)
at vmo.Main.main(Main.java:9

yes I did go mine the crystals in the shroomcave and put them in the fuel container
Br2nd66
Somewhat familiar

Postby darkevilme » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:26 pm

Br2nd66 wrote:ok
1 here is the error report that is causing the game to crash when I use the nav console
Spoiler: show
system debug primary shader program id is 3
system debug shadow shader program id is 6
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException
at spaceship.stats.SpaceshipStats.addResource(SpaceshipStats.java:129)
at spaceship.stats.SpaceshipAnalyzer.generateStats(SpaceshipAnalyzer.java:45)
at interactionscreens.NavScreen.<init>(NavScreen.java:45)
at shipsystem.WidgetNavConsole.Interact(WidgetNavConsole.java:54)
at widgets.WidgetSlot.Interact(WidgetSlot.java:152)
at view.ZoneInteractionHandler.Interact(ZoneInteractionHandler.java:165)
at view.ViewScene.Click(ViewScene.java:502)
at view.ViewScene.UpdateLogic(ViewScene.java:424)
at view.ViewScene.Update(ViewScene.java:476)
at vmo.Game.Update(Game.java:328)
at vmo.Game.Run(Game.java:312)
at vmo.Main.main(Main.java:9

yes I did go mine the crystals in the shroomcave and put them in the fuel container

No one else seems to have this problem. please confirm you're on 255D which is the latest version.
darkevilme
---

Postby Shutter » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:51 am

I think this might have been an issue that has already been solved, but searching through those 52 pages to find out doesn't seem like a nice idea... so I'll just ask.

I've had troubles entering a few areas from the spaceship level. For example, while I can easily land on AM I or the frozen planet, I can't even access the desert planet or the spaceship near AM I. The game simply doesn't recognise them as something enterable. Instead, my ship behaves as if it was trying to walk into a wall.

Any solution to this?

By the way, great game. I'm impressed how much it has developed over they years. I remember how it looked like back in the days of version 8.

Cheers!

*Edit: I've had this problem on version 25.4H.
Shutter
New to the forum

Postby Anesthetic » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:09 am

Shutter wrote:I think this might have been an issue that has already been solved, but searching through those 52 pages to find out doesn't seem like a nice idea... so I'll just ask.

I've had troubles entering a few areas from the spaceship level. For example, while I can easily land on AM I or the frozen planet, I can't even access the desert planet or the spaceship near AM I. The game simply doesn't recognise them as something enterable. Instead, my ship behaves as if it was trying to walk into a wall.

Any solution to this?

By the way, great game. I'm impressed how much it has developed over they years. I remember how it looked like back in the days of version 8.

Cheers!

... Holy Crap... How has it been like 3 years almost since this first started development... I remember when it was first announced like it was yesterday.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby darkevilme » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:45 am

Shutter wrote:I think this might have been an issue that has already been solved, but searching through those 52 pages to find out doesn't seem like a nice idea... so I'll just ask.

Any solution to this?

Cheers!

the desert planet? forakis? jumping SE from alpha minoris? It's not supposed to be in the game. if it's in your game its not ready for prime time yet. It's probably a stub, possibly without any zones to it..hence unlandable. The alternative is I believe you've attempted to land on the sun of the alpha minoris starsystem. Which..is silly.

As for which ship, you mean...the spacehulk? the talharan trade ship? the avenger i occasionally forget to take out of the game? I'm unsure which ship you mean I'm afraid. but you should at least be able to dock and board the spacehulk. If you can't i'd be intrigued as to why that could of happened.

Note that the tier 2-3 ships do have some issues with being able to land just anywhere due to their size. This is awkward of course for players who have a tendency to treat their ship as their personal fast travel menu (spoiled by oblivion and skyrim clearly). there's a plan however to add matter transmitters to the game, they just aren't actually in the game yet. But they'll be required once the player gets access to ships with interior dimensions above 32,32 as those ones will be entirely unable to land on any world.

and nice try, there never was a version .08. it was 0 followed by letter releases until we ran out of alphabet followed by 0.10.

That being said..yeah, I've been at this a long time. 2+ years now. This is what happens when someone refuses to leave a project unfinished, and chooses a project whose scope is impossible to complete for one person.
darkevilme
---

Postby Schpadoinkle » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:48 am

Using the latest version, 256 I think, and my saves keep getting corrupted when I land on the Elf planet.

Both my manual and autosaves won't load if I save on the planet so I have to start over every time.
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nuggholio » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:40 am

i cant fecking beat the elder thing in the raptor dungeon. it just destroys my will before i can even reach it.

edit

i beat it by saving every time i managed to hit it without taking damage in a row.

but now i found a "task" to retrieve the trader's sister's sword.

will it now spawn in the dungeon, or is it just a random drop from raptors?

edit

is Zin meant to be friendly? when i free her i just get attacked. is it because the guards are also angry at me for breakin in.
nuggholio
Participator

Postby Anesthetic » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:21 am

nuggholio wrote:i cant fecking beat the elder thing in the raptor dungeon. it just destroys my will before i can even reach it.

edit

i beat it by saving every time i managed to hit it without taking damage in a row.

but now i found a "task" to retrieve the trader's sister's sword.

will it now spawn in the dungeon, or is it just a random drop from raptors?

edit

is Zin meant to be friendly? when i free her i just get attacked. is it because the guards are also angry at me for breakin in.

1 you need to be high enough level, 2 you should get help from the Zombie Aliens in the previous tomb, 3 there are consumeables that make you take less seduction damage, 4 if you have level ups waiting in the wings you can use them mid fight to grant you a health boost when you need one, 5 there are healing items you can aquire to return lost health.

The sisters sword is just in a random chest in the dungeon. It is not a drop from a Raptor. My advice, destroy all chests once you've searched them and looted everything you wanted from them, that way you know what chests you've visited.

Lastly Yes. Zin is meant to be friendly.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Schpadoinkle » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:28 am

Is there a way to edit a save?

My main save now has over 200 glitched bullets in her inventory for some reason, which weighs her down by over 1000 pounds. Each of which I have to drop one at a time or my weight doesn't go down.

When I finally drop them all I'm then stuck waiting a shitload of turns, which leads me to getting eaten repeatedly since I'm in a dungeon. Which is doubly annoying since I don't like being eaten + I then have to reform and make my way back to the dungeon completely naked trying to find where I died so I can pick my stuff up again.
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby darkevilme » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:15 pm

Schpadoinkle wrote:Is there a way to edit a save?

My main save now has over 200 glitched bullets in her inventory for some reason, which weighs her down by over 1000 pounds. Each of which I have to drop one at a time or my weight doesn't go down.

When I finally drop them all I'm then stuck waiting a shitload of turns, which leads me to getting eaten repeatedly since I'm in a dungeon. Which is doubly annoying since I don't like being eaten + I then have to reform and make my way back to the dungeon completely naked trying to find where I died so I can pick my stuff up again.

the 'suddenly has 200 bullet boxes' issue is bloody weird. If anyone can reliably reproduce this sorta thing that'd be grand.

As for editing saves..short of using NG+...you could use cheat engine to try and hack the games memory during play or else you'd need a binary file editor and an intimate knowledge of how nomad writes its save files.

Sorry but 'a save editor' is miles down my list of priorities. I haven't even written a guide on how to build zones for third party individuals to use.
darkevilme
---

Postby nuggholio » Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:17 pm

alrighty fellers i require additional assistance.

1 how do i use the warp thing to go to other places? i got it be beating the space merchant but what do i put in it.

2 how do i get into the cave in the harpy area? i dont know how to climb it.

3 i managed to beat the 20+ robots waiting for in the second layer of the dungeon (starter planet) but now there are 2 locked doors are i cant get passed. also that was a real bitch to get passed, literally just a straight hallway with 12+ waiting in front of the entrace then even more down further with no cover or anything.

4 how do i raise my science skill for crafting? is that just a perk thing?
nuggholio
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game