Nomad Vore Game Alpha 34.3C

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: Nomad Vore Game Alpha 34.3C

Postby Asafen » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:22 pm

To get off the first planet you need to get the ship in the lower right working with fuel storage and a nav console. To progress past the first solar system you need to get a warp drive, which you can either buy the blueprints of from the traders near the sun, or buy it outright for significantly more money. The second planet has the some stuff worth a lot to them, as do the derilects farther out. Within those places, you can generally get directions from the NPCs for where to go next.
Asafen
New to the forum

Postby UBFanDrake » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:46 pm

Asafen wrote:To get off the first planet you need to get the ship in the lower right working with fuel storage and a nav console. To progress past the first solar system you need to get a warp drive, which you can either buy the blueprints of from the traders near the sun, or buy it outright for significantly more money. The second planet has the some stuff worth a lot to them, as do the derilects farther out. Within those places, you can generally get directions from the NPCs for where to go next.

i placed the teleporter thing, how do i use it?
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby Crazyman536 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:22 am

UBFanDrake wrote:
Asafen wrote:To get off the first planet you need to get the ship in the lower right working with fuel storage and a nav console. To progress past the first solar system you need to get a warp drive, which you can either buy the blueprints of from the traders near the sun, or buy it outright for significantly more money. The second planet has the some stuff worth a lot to them, as do the derilects farther out. Within those places, you can generally get directions from the NPCs for where to go next.

i placed the teleporter thing, how do i use it?

You fly to the spot you were told by an npc, then click on the warp button (been a while since I played, so I can't remember the exact name). an important thing to keep in mind, have access to plenty of food, I've had the warp kill me because it takes a decent bit of in game time.
Crazyman536
Been posting for a bit

Postby Snorlaxkid » Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:14 pm

I know this sounds harsh, but I still really feel this game needs an option to skip the intro sequence, or at least a built in save that jumps to when you've reached space for the first time. Fixing the ship on the first planet is still a frustrating grind and really ruins the game when I have to restart everytime a save is no longer compatible with the new version.
Snorlaxkid
Participator

Postby milo4x » Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:32 am

Snorlaxkid wrote:I know this sounds harsh, but I still really feel this game needs an option to skip the intro sequence, or at least a built in save that jumps to when you've reached space for the first time. Fixing the ship on the first planet is still a frustrating grind and really ruins the game when I have to restart everytime a save is no longer compatible with the new version.

It really is very, very easy to cheat in this game, you know.

Go into assets, data, perks, you can change the values to make one of the starting perks have all the stats, if you want.

Or you can go into recipes and edit any of them with any old text editor to be unlocked by default and require only one scrap to make 100 of them (from what i can tell recipes require a component or they'll crash the game so you can't make them free, maybe?). You can even create new xml files and copy and paste the 'template' from another file to create recipes that give you scrap, fabric, or any of the other basic materials.

Go into items, and you can change the basic knife to be a ranged weapon with infinite ammo and one hit kill, or the harness to let you carry 2000 weight and have massive protection from everything, or for any of the vore injections to give you a million experience.

If you really want to get complex you can even go into the files of the ships and their widgets and change their shape (internal), stats, give them extra weapon/utility/general slots, and so on and so forth.

If you just want to get a boost past the initial stage rather than make the entire game a breeze, you could make it so a little care package of items and equipment is placed on the ground in the escape pod you spawn in. Just poke around in the files a bit, it's pretty easy to figure out.
milo4x
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Vore game