Nomad Vore Game Alpha 34.3C

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Nomad Vore Game Alpha 24S

Postby Exodus2150 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:04 pm

Also, for some reason, I found warriors in the valley with the rock you can blow up.
BEFORE I found Dammath.
Exodus2150
Somewhat familiar

Postby Exodus2150 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:12 pm

Also, is it being transformed into a saurian that gets the queche to attack you on sight?
And if so, is there any advantage to the transformation?
Exodus2150
Somewhat familiar

Postby darkevilme » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:16 pm

Exodus2150 wrote:Trying to buy from the mechanic crashes the game

yeah i managed to not get the fix to stick last time. replace contents of assets/data/shops/dammathmechanic.xml with
Code: Select all
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<shop profitratio="1.25">
<inventoryitem name="scrap metal" probability="50" quantity="20" cost="50"/>
<inventoryitem name="scrap metal" probability="50" quantity="10" cost="50"/>
<inventoryitem name="scrap metal" probability="50" quantity="5" cost="50"/>
<inventoryitem name="battery" probability="50" quantity="2" cost="200"/>
<inventoryitem name="heavy plate" probability="50" quantity="2" cost="200"/>
<inventoryitem name="computation valve" probability="50" quantity="2" cost="200"/>
<inventoryitem name="battery" probability="50" quantity="1" cost="200"/>
<inventoryitem name="heavy plate" probability="50" quantity="1" cost="200"/>
<inventoryitem name="computation valve" probability="50" quantity="1" cost="200"/>
<inventoryitem name="optics" probability="50" quantity="1" cost="400"/>
<inventoryitem name="optics" probability="25" quantity="2" cost="400"/>
</shop>

hopefully that will fix it.

I'll put out an update containing this once there's a few more other issues reported and solved as this is a minor issue all told. and we're running out of letters.
darkevilme
---

Postby Exodus2150 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:45 pm

Wait, can all of your edits be done directly? Maybe you can include a list of them with the updates, so we don't have to restart.
Exodus2150
Somewhat familiar

Postby Exodus2150 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:55 pm

darkevilme wrote:I'll put out an update containing this once there's a few more other issues reported and solved as this is a minor issue all told. and we're running out of letters.

Lol

Exodus2150 wrote:Also, for some reason, I found warriors in the valley with the rock you can blow up.
BEFORE I found Dammath.

Exodus2150 wrote:Also, is it being transformed into a saurian that gets the queche to attack you on sight?

Can someone answer these please?
Exodus2150
Somewhat familiar

Postby Exodus2150 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:22 pm

Also, how do I use the capture device?
Edit: How do I use it on anything besides a fawn? They barely provide any satiation compared to other prey, like lamias.
Exodus2150
Somewhat familiar

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:34 pm

darkevilme wrote:well that's what it was supposed to do...
It didn't. Fix for that.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ljrlankryq2bup9/Nomad%20alpha%2024S.zip?dl=0
http://www.mediafire.com/file/6761b8e94def241/Nomad_alpha_24S.zip

also. if you sold the batteries what exactly stops you from buying them back? shops don't reset very quickly.

Quickly enough that I was too late by the time I realized my mistake.

I also tend to save scum like a MF so that might have played a factor, if reloads empty shop inventory.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Exodus2150 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:42 pm

Attempting to not digest a captured seduced fawn doesn't work, as the option is not clickable, and the one that's beaten before cature let's you pick the option, but the next one doesn't work, meaning you have to reload the game. And by that I mean you actually have to CLOSE the game and reopen before loading a file, cuz you can't even access the menu. Not a crash, just something that doesn't work.
Exodus2150
Somewhat familiar

Postby darkevilme » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:03 pm

Exodus2150 wrote:Wait, can all of your edits be done directly? Maybe you can include a list of them with the updates, so we don't have to restart.

no. some edits require restarting if you've gone to the area already. For instance. the numerous issues with the haunted valley wouldn't change if you visited the area and then edited the file afterwards. as it only reads the crash site.xml file that creates the haunted valley ONCE and doesn't check if it's changed. This means that on subsequent visits it only loads the haunted valley from memory or from a .sav file. the dammath mechanic store edit is one you can do locally because the reason it's crashing is it's failing to load the .xml file. the content isn't something loaded into your version of the world yet.

Exodus2150 wrote:Also, for some reason, I found warriors in the valley with the rock you can blow up.
BEFORE I found Dammath.

The trigger isn't dammath, it's blowing up the rock itself.
Exodus2150 wrote:Also, is it being transformed into a saurian that gets the queche to attack you on sight?

yes
Spoiler: show
why do you think walking into minyos looking like a saurian WOULDN'T result in you being attacked?

and demihuman lizards are fucking sexy, smooth tails man, long smooth tails.
but no there's no in game mechanical affect, it's appearance based.
Exodus2150 wrote:Also, how do I use the capture device?
Edit: How do I use it on anything besides a fawn? They barely provide any satiation compared to other prey, like lamias.

you cannot. the capture device was released in update 24. very little captive based content has been written yet. Fawns are currently the only captive in nomad. More captive content is coming, slowly if it's just me writing and I have no incentive to shift priorities or no third party contributors fleshing out this area of the game, but faster if either of those two are met.

0Anesthetic4u wrote:Quickly enough that I was too late by the time I realized my mistake.

I also tend to save scum like a MF so that might have played a factor, if reloads empty shop inventory.

the shop requires 1000 ticks of uninterruptedness to reset. that's...500 actions. also, if continuety of events doesn't carry on shop inventories this is another thing for me to fix. Cause reloads should not empty shop inventories.

Exodus2150 wrote:Attempting to not digest a captured seduced fawn doesn't work, as the option is not clickable, and the one that's beaten before cature let's you pick the option, but the next one doesn't work, meaning you have to reload the game. And by that I mean you actually have to CLOSE the game and reopen before loading a file, cuz you can't even access the menu. Not a crash, just something that doesn't work.

huh. okay. I can see the bug for not being able to endo a seduced fawn (i typo'd in the IDs so they don't match) but I can't tell what 'the next one' is so you're going to have to be more specific.
darkevilme
---

Postby Exodus2150 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:18 pm

Um....does the penis have a weight that affects the inventory?
O.o
Cuz I have nothing in my inventory, and nothing equipped, and it says I'm at 11/32 weight.
Exodus2150
Somewhat familiar

Postby Exodus2150 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:25 pm

darkevilme wrote:yes
Spoiler: show
why do you think walking into minyos looking like a saurian WOULDN'T result in you being attacked?

and demihuman lizards are fucking sexy, smooth tails man, long smooth tails.
but no there's no in game mechanical affect, it's appearance based.

1. Lol
2. Becuase I was also knighted at the time. Also, I test it out, and they don't attack me as a saurian when I'm not knighted. Not sure about attacking me as a knighted human, cuz that was a restarted game, where I started at a saurian.
darkevilme wrote:huh. okay. I can see the bug for not being able to endo a seduced fawn (i typo'd in the IDs so they don't match) but I can't tell what 'the next one' is so you're going to have to be more specific.

So, with the seduced one, you can't even click "she's too cute to digest", so you're forced to digest her, which is the other option.
With the beaten one, you CAN choose to not digest her, but after that there is ONE choice, which cannot be clicked. Since there are no other options you can't progress, and it's an event chain, you are unable to access the menu to load a save file.
Last edited by Exodus2150 on Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Exodus2150
Somewhat familiar

Postby Exodus2150 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:33 pm

Oh, and nets clone themselves when you throw them. Throw a net, pick up 4
Oh, and they don't stack when putting in storage
Edit: Ignore the above, the nets are bugged to hell and back.
Exodus2150
Somewhat familiar

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:53 am

darkevilme wrote:the shop requires 1000 ticks of uninterruptedness to reset. that's...500 actions. also, if continuety of events doesn't carry on shop inventories this is another thing for me to fix. Cause reloads should not empty shop inventories.

All that would take is me getting into combat one time and getting hurt.

If I get into a Fight, when I come out of it, I will hold the 5 key untill I'm fully healed and that will take easily a few hundered actions to finish doing.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Exodus2150 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:30 pm

darkevilme wrote:There's an endo CV scene (or at least it can branch into being endo) from defeating an ice treader in my current project, nomad the vore game. Though ice treaders are cat taurs not horse taurs so I dunno if they count.

So....where can I find these 'ice treaders'? And how do I get there?
Exodus2150
Somewhat familiar

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:37 am

Exodus2150 wrote:
darkevilme wrote:There's an endo CV scene (or at least it can branch into being endo) from defeating an ice treader in my current project, nomad the vore game. Though ice treaders are cat taurs not horse taurs so I dunno if they count.

The ass end of space is where you will find them.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Exodus2150 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:04 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:
Exodus2150 wrote:

The ass end of space is where you will find them.

Huh?
Exodus2150
Somewhat familiar

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:17 am

Exodus2150 wrote:Huh?

Go into space. Go far into space. And don't go towards the worlds you see.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GrayLotus » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:31 pm

0Anesthetic4u wrote:
Exodus2150 wrote:Huh?

Go into space. Go far into space. And don't go towards the worlds you see.

At the risk of spoiling the fun of exploration I'll give some advice.

When you're on the star map to travel between planets, there are "-" and "+" buttons on the menu to the right. These control the zoom level of the map.

If you zoom out to the maximum, you can get a very good overview of the system. I do like how the stars in the background don't move, so you can get a proper sense of how distant they are compared to everything else (hint hint).
GrayLotus
Somewhat familiar

Postby Talon13 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:37 pm

So I'm guessing the point of the powercell is to be able to recharge laser weapons right? Forsomereason whenever I try to use it the game just crashes

Also I seem to be carrying 17 pounds of nothing I'm guessing from the nets I'm carrying continuing to clone themselves and breaking.
Talon13
Participator

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:47 pm

I've been meaning to post this suggestion all day, but have just been too lazy to do so, but now my Autosave has gone tits up so I think this is the closest thing to a sign I'm ever going to get.

Have you ever considered a system like FO4 has where there are a pair of alternating auto saves that it save between, that way you never lose too much progress, weather or not you end up in an unwinnable situation, or have corrupeted data?

Honestly I think I've been getting signs all day. I went into the cave with the Lixis and started fighting one of the big ones, got all the way down to 2 health before I realized I wasn't going to win then ran out of the cave, only to find an Ice Treader blocking the exit. Leaving the cave auto saved me, and with 2 health I was caught between a Lixi and a Cat Place.

Anyway, rather then wait for you to ask me for the save file, I thought I woudl just go ahead a post it up front. http://www.mediafire.com/file/t3j0p43d8 ... utosave.7z
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game