Nomad Vore Game Alpha 34.3C

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Nomad Vore Game Alpha 32.1

Postby darkevilme » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:40 am

MarkusFreeman320 wrote:I've just checked the change log and I've barely seen half of the games stuff and I've poured hours into it. Could anyone give me some tips? I've got the ship from the snow planet with the missiles from the titan and found and emptied the ship found by it's scanners. I also defeated the trader ship in space combat but now I can't figure out what to do. Haven't seen any pirates, haven't found any space stations, haven't found the lizard village, I'm stuck on the first 3 planets and feel really quite lost. And I want to emphasise that I've spent around 30 hours on this game and ground to level 22, so it's not through lack of trying, I think I'm just a total noob and need a little help.

If you boarded the trader ship in space combat you did steal the space warper right? cause that's a necessary step towards getting FTL and reaching a large part of the rest of the game.

As for the lizard village, you never went to the south of the ancient battlefield? (it's the zone south of the lamia's people keep on dipping into to in order to bypass the red lamia when going to the arkosaur plains zone) cause you really should go to the south of the ancient battlefield.
darkevilme
---

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:54 am

darkevilme wrote:
MarkusFreeman320 wrote:I've just checked the change log and I've barely seen half of the games stuff and I've poured hours into it. Could anyone give me some tips? I've got the ship from the snow planet with the missiles from the titan and found and emptied the ship found by it's scanners. I also defeated the trader ship in space combat but now I can't figure out what to do. Haven't seen any pirates, haven't found any space stations, haven't found the lizard village, I'm stuck on the first 3 planets and feel really quite lost. And I want to emphasise that I've spent around 30 hours on this game and ground to level 22, so it's not through lack of trying, I think I'm just a total noob and need a little help.

If you boarded the trader ship in space combat you did steal the space warper right? cause that's a necessary step towards getting FTL and reaching a large part of the rest of the game.

As for the lizard village, you never went to the south of the ancient battlefield? (it's the zone south of the lamia's people keep on dipping into to in order to bypass the red lamia when going to the arkosaur plains zone) cause you really should go to the south of the ancient battlefield.

I've been south of the ancient battlefield (used bomb to blow door open) but all I found were a bunch of frogs to kill and herb plants, there wasn't anything else there. Also I can't upgrade scientist because the game crashes whenever I click it. And I don't know how to remove modules without destroying them, I've tried hitting them with space bars but nothing happens and there's no use option for space bars.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Postby Anesthetic » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:16 am

MarkusFreeman320 wrote:
darkevilme wrote:

I've been south of the ancient battlefield (used bomb to blow door open) but all I found were a bunch of frogs to kill and herb plants, there wasn't anything else there. Also I can't upgrade scientist because the game crashes whenever I click it. And I don't know how to remove modules without destroying them, I've tried hitting them with space bars but nothing happens and there's no use option for space bars.

The land of frogs is a dangerous place, hard to navigate, but just go to the left as HARD as you can.

Secondly yeah space bars can be a bit wonky. They require a specific command to use them properly. First ensure they are equiped in your weapon hand, then click special, and drag your mouse off the box, then you should get the Option USE in the action box, then clicking things will properly not break them.

Lastly I'd go to the discord. It's a good bit more lively there, and you will get more rapid responses most of the time, and the whole thing is more condusive to results.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:50 am

Anesthetic wrote:The land of frogs is a dangerous place, hard to navigate, but just go to the left as HARD as you can.

Secondly yeah space bars can be a bit wonky. They require a specific command to use them properly. First ensure they are equiped in your weapon hand, then click special, and drag your mouse off the box, then you should get the Option USE in the action box, then clicking things will properly not break them.

Lastly I'd go to the discord. It's a good bit more lively there, and you will get more rapid responses most of the time, and the whole thing is more condusive to results.

It ain't dangerous to me at all, I've maxed ALL the melee skills (lvl 25 now, triple art of war, triple warrior, triple defensive mastery, triple evasive), I've murdered EVERYTHING in the swamp and explored the whole map several times over, there's nothing there but dead frogs, dead gators and herb bushes that I can see. I really, truly appreciate you trying to help me though :)

I'll check put the discord now to see if there's any guide or walkthrough (trust me, tips and hints aren't gonna cut it for me at this point) as I've definitely missed something somewhere and knowing me it was something super obvious that I'm too much of a noob to figure out.

Also I don't want this to sound at all like I'm hating on this game, I love it, it's up there with Vore War to me as a masterpiece of vore gaming, my hat goes off to you darkevilme for creating this incredible game. I just want to enjoy the whole thing and need a little guidance on how to play the game.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Postby shakey2 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:29 am

MarkusFreeman320 wrote:-snip-

The maps are square, on the borders of that square in most cases (if it's adjacent to another zone) is a level warp that will take you to the adjacent zone if you move into it. If you are in the frog area then you can simply go left until the map stops generating in your field of vision and get to the village that way. You may have have to work your way through some obstacles to get on a border tile.
shakey2
Been posting for a bit

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:36 am

Found it, thanks to everyone who helped me out, I was too busy pummelling gators with my stupidly over levelled character to see the map border didn't have a wall on the left side.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Postby Dragon15rt » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:05 pm

All of the characters I create no matter the kind of reproductive organ I choose have C-cup breasts.
Dragon15rt
Been posting for a bit

Postby darkevilme » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:15 pm

Dragon15rt wrote:All of the characters I create no matter the kind of reproductive organ I choose have C-cup breasts.

you need at least a curvy build to start off with D cup breasts or larger. Genitalia does not affect breast size.
darkevilme
---

Postby Dragon15rt » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:30 pm

Whenever I try to make a male character it has breasts.
Dragon15rt
Been posting for a bit

Postby darkevilme » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:07 pm

Dragon15rt wrote:Whenever I try to make a male character it has breasts.

Nomad does not support male characters, only girls, herms and shemales. This is down to my own personal preferences as the developer. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes you.
darkevilme
---

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:01 pm

Dragon15rt wrote:Whenever I try to make a male character it has breasts.

I feel your pain :(

I would love to have a male character option, though I can certainly understand developer preferences in a situation like this, I put minimal effort into female character options in my game, not doing much beyond a few pics and words being swapped as I just wasn't motivated to include it.

It would make sense to be able to disable breasts the same way as a dick though, possibly an option to remove breasts when making a character and choosing genitalia (plus it would force me to remake my character in a less OP melee build :wink: )

Right now my AAA cup breasts are 0 inches from my chest, so they might as well not exist, it'd be like having it say "you have a 0 inch dick".
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Postby horseware » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:31 pm

Suggestion: In some way make fuel lootable from enemy ships if you beat them (maybe space cats keep excess fuel in a storage container like I do?). I would happily go for any space battle that shaves off a 7 min mining trip, even risking repairs.
horseware
New to the forum

Postby darkevilme » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:17 am

horseware wrote:Suggestion: In some way make fuel lootable from enemy ships if you beat them (maybe space cats keep excess fuel in a storage container like I do?). I would happily go for any space battle that shaves off a 7 min mining trip, even risking repairs.

try breaking their fuel containers or using spacebars on them? if that doesn't work there's a glitch but this has been something added to the game in a prior update
darkevilme
---

Postby horseware » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:38 pm

darkevilme wrote:
horseware wrote:Suggestion: In some way make fuel lootable from enemy ships if you beat them (maybe space cats keep excess fuel in a storage container like I do?). I would happily go for any space battle that shaves off a 7 min mining trip, even risking repairs.

try breaking their fuel containers or using spacebars on them? if that doesn't work there's a glitch but this has been something added to the game in a prior update

Oh sweet! When I was playing the game a year or two ago or so i lost fuel when removing a generator and ammo when removing dagger missile launcher's when I space barred it. Since then I've made a game out of trying to guess the exact amount of fuel I had to put in to get to the next planet in case there was a new ship lol.

Just tried it now and works. Thanks!
horseware
New to the forum

Postby Datstrudel » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:26 am

This has probably been answered already, but how do I download the game? Do I download all of those files in the links or just like 1 of them. I've wanted to play this for a while, but could never figure it out.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby shakey2 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:05 am

Datstrudel wrote:This has probably been answered already, but how do I download the game? Do I download all of those files in the links or just like 1 of them. I've wanted to play this for a while, but could never figure it out.

Download the one with the latest version number, "Nomad alpha 321.zip". That's all you need.
shakey2
Been posting for a bit

Postby Datstrudel » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:07 pm

shakey2 wrote:
Datstrudel wrote:This has probably been answered already, but how do I download the game? Do I download all of those files in the links or just like 1 of them. I've wanted to play this for a while, but could never figure it out.

Download the one with the latest version number, "Nomad alpha 321.zip". That's all you need.

Thanks
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Datstrudel » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:57 am

I keep trying to run it, but all I'm getting are these hs_err_pid files popping up in the folder.

I'm double clicking the .jar file, and it doesn't work. Am I missing something?
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby darkevilme » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:40 am

Datstrudel wrote:I keep trying to run it, but all I'm getting are these hs_err_pid files popping up in the folder.

I'm double clicking the .jar file, and it doesn't work. Am I missing something?

normally you click run.bat and it gives you a little more information in the console window. The information would also be in the error.log file or in the err PID files (which also contain personally identifiable information, so for the love of god do not post them up without redacting your name and such from the text file).

But at a guess based just on what you've told me it's probably failed to start up the openGL graphics engine that powers the game due to the fact you are essentially trying to run nomad on a ham sandwich.
darkevilme
---

Postby Winny » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:08 pm

Update your video drivers, I had the same problem went away with updating my video driver.
Winny
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game