Nomad Vore Game Alpha 34.3C

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Nomad Vore Game Alpha 33.2

Postby darkevilme » Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:10 pm

YoureAlwaysYiffing wrote:Does anyone know if it's possible to build this on Linux? I'm getting segfaults trying to just run the .jar file on the download page, so I'm trying to just build from source. I've got the source open in Eclipse, but I haven't actually done enough in Java to figure out how to configure the build path, if that's even possible on Linux with the libraries it uses. So if it's possible, does anyone actually know how to do it?

Maybe? I don't have a linux machine to test on so this is why the current build probably doesn't work on linux(ditto mac). If someone does figure out how to make it produce a linux build though can they come back and clue me in so I can do the same for builds of the game going forward and such?
darkevilme
---

Postby mysta » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:12 pm

I like this game, so much so that I went and edited together some fanart of my favourite character Varless (based from some artwork by 'FleaTrollus'). Do with it what you will. ^^;

I especially like scenes like hers where you develop a relationship with a character. :-D Keep up the good work!

Mysta
Attachments
Varliss.png
Last edited by mysta on Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jyoster » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:21 pm

Um... How do I run the game? it won't let me.
jyoster
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rashdolphin » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:07 pm

the game wont launch and keeps giving me this error
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Failed to locate library: lwjgl_opengl.dll
at org.lwjgl.system.Library.loadSystem(Library.java:123)
at org.lwjgl.opengl.GL.<clinit>(GL.java:76)
at vmo.Game.<init>(Game.java:165)
at vmo.Main.main(Main.java:7)
Rashdolphin
Been posting for a bit

Postby darkevilme » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:55 am

jyoster wrote:Um... How do I run the game? it won't let me.

What are you trying to do to run the game? cause the usual approach is unzip the game into a folder, then double click run.bat until a black window comes up which should then initiate the game.
Rashdolphin wrote:the game wont launch and keeps giving me this error
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Failed to locate library: lwjgl_opengl.dll
at org.lwjgl.system.Library.loadSystem(Library.java:123)
at org.lwjgl.opengl.GL.<clinit>(GL.java:76)
at vmo.Game.<init>(Game.java:165)
at vmo.Main.main(Main.java:7)

That..is weird, LWJGL packages the dll files it needs in the jar and shouldn't ever fail to find them. Unless...linux computer? cause nomad is only guaranteed to work on windows as its the only machine i own.
darkevilme
---

Postby Rashdolphin » Wed May 01, 2019 5:53 pm

im running it on my windows 8 desktop, all the previous versions worked. i will try a redownload and see if that helps.

That worked :P
Rashdolphin
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ayra42 » Fri May 03, 2019 7:16 pm

Something's off with the mushroom girls cave, it's just a dead end with no exit at all ( except for the entrance that is) it's pretty annoying since I can't get the oralvore perk whitout passing by level up perks and that's a loss. If anyone can help whit this ( there has been so much changelogs I just don't find anything about this)
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

Postby Etherthedrake » Sat May 04, 2019 1:50 pm

I've got a question. Not sure if anyone asked this before, but how does training the captive raptor girl to endo work? No matter how many times I train her, she seems to always go on and digest me.

update: I don't consider this a bug and have seen the response to an earlier post which was a page back. I want to know if training her does anything at the moment.
Hey! I'm just a dessert mouse.
"humans boring. Endo best. Dragons awesome."
Etherthedrake
Somewhat familiar

Postby darkevilme » Sat May 04, 2019 2:23 pm

Zbeubyx wrote:Something's off with the mushroom girls cave, it's just a dead end with no exit at all ( except for the entrance that is) it's pretty annoying since I can't get the oralvore perk whitout passing by level up perks and that's a loss. If anyone can help whit this ( there has been so much changelogs I just don't find anything about this)

the procedural generation for that cave malfunctioning has been an issue for a long while that's been very difficult to quash especially as its an uncommon thing to occur and i cant reliably reproduce it or figure out what caused it. It's starting to make me seriously turning the cave system into a prefab as it might be impossible to actually kill this bug.

Etherthedrake wrote:I've got a question. Not sure if anyone asked this before, but how does training the captive raptor girl to endo work? No matter how many times I train her, she seems to always go on and digest me.

update: I don't consider this a bug and have seen the response to an earlier post which was a page back. I want to know if training her does anything at the moment.

next update you will be able to train her for endo. there was a bug in the last version that prevented it from working.
darkevilme
---

Postby player1 » Sun May 05, 2019 9:42 am

Alright, it's been a while since i last touched nomad and i restarted through the beginning. Is there a recommended amount of fuel to have when attempting warps? I am using the unearthed ship with two fuel canisters and one warp engine but even with 290 fuel pressing space when warping (at 0, -32) only depletes the food bar and nothing happens. Am i missing something?
"wizards, no sense of right or wrong!" some spacemen wisdom.
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby darkevilme » Sun May 05, 2019 9:52 am

player1 wrote:Alright, it's been a while since i last touched nomad and i restarted through the beginning. Is there a recommended amount of fuel to have when attempting warps? I am using the unearthed ship with two fuel canisters and one warp engine but even with 290 fuel pressing space when warping (at 0, -32) only depletes the food bar and nothing happens. Am i missing something?

Do you have any energy generators on this ship? cause the warp engine doesn't use fuel, it uses energy.
darkevilme
---

Postby player1 » Sun May 05, 2019 9:56 am

darkevilme wrote:
player1 wrote:Alright, it's been a while since i last touched nomad and i restarted through the beginning. Is there a recommended amount of fuel to have when attempting warps? I am using the unearthed ship with two fuel canisters and one warp engine but even with 290 fuel pressing space when warping (at 0, -32) only depletes the food bar and nothing happens. Am i missing something?

Do you have any energy generators on this ship? cause the warp engine doesn't use fuel, it uses energy.

Ah.. nope, back to grinding i go then.
"wizards, no sense of right or wrong!" some spacemen wisdom.
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Nomad Vore Game Alpha 27.0J

Postby luke1401 » Wed May 08, 2019 2:35 pm

Zygrograxgra wrote:First time playing this in a long time, wonderful to see so much progress! Unfortunately, I came across a fairly irritating bug: When I use the console in the Omnico building on the first planet, and (successfully) use the option to spoof the system into letting me access the reformer without the bots going into kill-mode, attempting to access the second level instantly crashes the game. I don't crash if I do it by setting the bots to kill-mode.
I did go to the second floor (and fully explored it, too) before accessing the console.

I am also having this issue in the latest.

Loving the game.
luke1401
Participator

Postby darkevilme » Wed May 08, 2019 3:08 pm

luke1401 wrote:
Zygrograxgra wrote:First time playing this in a long time, wonderful to see so much progress! Unfortunately, I came across a fairly irritating bug: When I use the console in the Omnico building on the first planet, and (successfully) use the option to spoof the system into letting me access the reformer without the bots going into kill-mode, attempting to access the second level instantly crashes the game. I don't crash if I do it by setting the bots to kill-mode.
I did go to the second floor (and fully explored it, too) before accessing the console.

Loving the game.

'crashes the game' said without 'and here is the error.log' makes your game developer sad.
darkevilme
---

Postby luke1401 » Sun May 12, 2019 4:00 pm

darkevilme wrote:
luke1401 wrote:

Loving the game.

'crashes the game' said without 'and here is the error.log' makes your game developer sad.

deleting file verse.sav
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException
at actor.npc.NPC.checkSpawnable(NPC.java:892)
at actor.npc.NPC.Respawn(NPC.java:532)
at zone.Zone.RegenZone(Zone.java:556)
at view.ViewScene.Transition(ViewScene.java:564)
at widgets.WidgetPortal.Step(WidgetPortal.java:104)
at zone.Tile.Step(Tile.java:77)
at view.ViewScene.UpdateLogic(ViewScene.java:422)
at view.ViewScene.Update(ViewScene.java:481)
at vmo.Game.Update(Game.java:328)
at vmo.Game.Run(Game.java:312)
at vmo.Main.main(Main.java:9)
luke1401
Participator

Postby PlanktonV2 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:47 am

I'm hoping to see the first "civilized" NPC planet get wrapped with its at least two hoping for three conclusions (V for Victory :P) i.e saurian V, elf V, or somehow brokering peace between the two, so that we can with safety secured for our player saves move on to other planets/station. I would rather not have to deal with exploring 5 different unfinished fleshed out locations only to have subsequent updates for each destroying my 50+ hour saves thank you very much like what happens with other games, I mean (this is just me kind of half-heartedly complaining about things generally not specifically about you Darkevilme you're doing great) it makes much more structural sense for development to finish the main segments of each location before moving to the next one and then putting in place the sub-plots and or plot attachments that connect them to each other when the main development of the region is finished and then on the side once that first NPC hub world is done you can go back to it and put in side/extra content in it when ya get bored or need to take a creative break from the newest planet/station in the line up. while with all that being said this kind of structure to development comes with its own challenges as well like writing and structuring out a proper full (as full as you can) outline for each place before starting. of course, before any of this and even a fair bit in the middle of it all ya got to build the mechanics that you want your game to work around to be built and if you are building your game engine from scratch then that racks up the difficulty level even further. it's just that as games like this get bigger and bigger and have more and more almost finished but not quite locations it gets harder and take longer and longer and more torturous for the game dev teams to go back and put those finishing touches in while also focusing on bringing the "next stage in the plot" even when the "plot" hasn't even been coherently strung together yet the whole time ya know... just don't want ya to eventually be completely bogged down by the beast of a game your making so you can finish it with pride ya know :) oh and im gonna take this moment of editing this msg to take a guess that the brokering peace option if it indeed becomes an option at all would probs involve assistance/tech/knowledge/connection from/to places like Freehaven yeah? what that directly entails I don't nor do I have any desire to know beforehand but that kind of plot development for the planet would make sense.
PlanktonV2
Been posting for a bit

Postby PlanktonV2 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:15 am

it looks like there is a bug with Vala... no matter what you do or how much time passes you can't say anything to her other than bye or ask her to join you again even though there isn't even an option to dismiss her

*i was just reading her doc and there is a globalflag called valascore and if there isn't a glitch with vala i would like to know how to progress with her
PlanktonV2
Been posting for a bit

Postby darkevilme » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:12 am

1. For the love of god PARAGRAPHS. that wall of text makes my eyes want to vomit(not actually kidding). I will attempt to parse what you mean here. to which i will answer.

1.a: patreon supporters get to vote on these things, at the moment they're voting for next part of the main quest and capturable icetreaders. In addition my muse and motivation is sporadic and erratic, hence the somewhat scattergun nature of content and the number of incomplete locations. Shotgun'd content is better than less content.

1.b: i remain plagued by making large parts of the game solo, so these things happen.

1.c: sadly, due to manpower constraints verse scope it's not a question of whether nomad will be incomplete when i burn out and stop working on it..but how incomplete it will be. I admit I've been fighting with a serious lack of motivation lately.

2. Turns out I left out bits of what i was sent as this is a large contributor piece i didn't write and i didn't realize they were vital. The only way to raise her score is apparently to let her murderize saurian raiders, or kill the raptor huntresses for awari and have vala with you when you cash in the quest. But these I left out cause I didn't realize that these were the only ways. Next fix will add them back in.
darkevilme
---

Postby liam123 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:03 am

hey darkevilme i dont know if this is a bug or not but using the fatalist ability on the villageWarriors and then escaping thrm softlocks them into full hostility and actually softlocked my game into a permenant anal vore fate cause one blocked the enterance to my ship

edit: the auto save was partially to blame for this
liam123
Been posting for a bit

Postby No-One » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:45 am

Um... I'm just starting this, but I used the oralvore injection, and somehow gained the perk cockvore. I don't want that perk in the slightest: that's why I chose ORALvore injection.
No-One
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game