Nomad Vore Game Alpha 34.3C

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Nomad Vore Game Alpha 30.3CA

Postby zerothx16 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:32 pm

Running current version, using the skill assess crashes game. Has happened when used on liongirl, guardian, and the lone robot on Alpha_Minoris_IIA

error.txt
(978 Bytes) Downloaded 65 times
zerothx16
Somewhat familiar

Postby pikavolt » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:41 pm

When I open the run.bat and press any key, the run.bat just closes an nothing happens afterwards. Am I doing something wrong?
pikavolt
New to the forum

Postby darkevilme » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:49 pm

pikavolt wrote:When I open the run.bat and press any key, the run.bat just closes an nothing happens afterwards. Am I doing something wrong?

the console is supposed to appear, then it creates the game window. i suspect something ELSE is visible on the console window that might be informative as to what's going wrong. that or it's in the error.log file. but i can't give you more information without getting more information in turn.
darkevilme
---

Postby pikavolt » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:32 pm

the error.log just says system debug primary shader program id is 3 and system debug shadow shader program id is 6
pikavolt
New to the forum

Postby zerothx16 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:55 pm

pikavolt wrote:the error.log just says system debug primary shader program id is 3 and system debug shadow shader program id is 6

Tis easy to upload the log. Rename the extension of the log to txt, and upload it here. For an example the name is error.log, rename it to error.txt, and upload it as an attachment. If for whatever reason the log is missing or deleted, the game will create a new one on startup. I wish you luck with getting it to work
zerothx16
Somewhat familiar

Postby RediQ » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:52 pm

What besides the Saves folder needs to be moved in order to transfer old saves to a new version of this game? Or is it just not possible to transfer without restarting in the first place?

Whenever I try to continue my 2.90C save on the latest build, loading any given save data just starts me inside the tiny ship at the initial crash landing, and wipes out all the files that were previously in that save's folder.
RediQ
Participator

Postby darkevilme » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:34 pm

RediQ wrote:What besides the Saves folder needs to be moved in order to transfer old saves to a new version of this game? Or is it just not possible to transfer without restarting in the first place?

Whenever I try to continue my 2.90C save on the latest build, loading any given save data just starts me inside the tiny ship at the initial crash landing, and wipes out all the files that were previously in that save's folder.

transfer to a new version will allow you to retain your inventory, character and..if you meet the criteria for ship transfer, spaceship.

For reasons I'm not going to repeat again it's impossible to retain ALL of your progress and allow you to see the new content when the game changes with updates. The best we can do is newgame+, and the best i can say is if it bothers you feel free to skip a few updates at a time.

Sorry. Nomad is not built in a way conducive to your goal of being able to not lose any progress but yet have new content added.
darkevilme
---

Postby RediQ » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:51 pm

Oh, that's fine, just glad to know I'm not doing something wrong there.

I'll probably try to get another ship upgrade in the version I'm playing then, before moving up in versions.
RediQ
Participator

Postby bot714 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:31 am

Ok i feel im missing something...where are these...lion girls and what not all i can do is visit the two new ship's the zeta infested ship,the ice planet and the first two planets...
bot714
New to the forum

Postby zerothx16 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:06 am

bot714 wrote:Ok i feel im missing something...where are these...lion girls and what not all i can do is visit the two new ship's the zeta infested ship,the ice planet and the first two planets...

The ship that sells you things, has a warper and warper plans on it. You need the warper + a generator installed on the ship to space travel. The generator will charge up your ship with power, and when you do the warps. the ships travel console will tell you what to do. To warp, travel to the glowing green circles on the outer edges of the system map. You can either buy the plans... or... "borrow" theirs. Credits are earned the same way as gold, sell things to the appropriate vendor to receive the right currency in return.
zerothx16
Somewhat familiar

Postby bot714 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:20 am

It just says no star is close enough to jump to..
bot714
New to the forum

Postby bot714 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:45 am

Im still lost all it says is no stars are nearby to jump to and i see no green circles on the map other then the green planet
bot714
New to the forum

Postby bot714 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:47 am

Wait...nvm its doing something now
bot714
New to the forum

Postby ConnTheElite » Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:59 am

Just downloaded this game for the first time and I'm enjoying it so far. I just have a couple of questions.

1) How do you get more fuel?
I used all the fuel from the starting planet to get to the tribal planet.

2) Is it possible for your character to do breast vore?
I've witnessed several breast vore scenes from the enemies, but I don't see a breast vore skill when I level up and I don't see a breast vore drug either. Does your character's breasts have to be a certain size? My character has a B-Cup.
ConnTheElite
Been posting for a bit

Postby HS » Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:56 am

ConnTheElite wrote:1) How do you get more fuel?

The fuel deposits respawn after waiting for a sufficient ingame time. On the planet with the tribals the deposits are in a cave found in the drier area two areas to the left of the "elven" settlement. Assuming that those things generate roughly the same way in each game, that is.
HS
Somewhat familiar

Postby ConnTheElite » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:32 am

HS wrote:

The fuel deposits respawn after waiting for a sufficient ingame time. On the planet with the tribals the deposits are in a cave found in the drier area two areas to the left of the "elven" settlement. Assuming that those things generate roughly the same way in each game, that is.

Ah, so the crystals are the fuel. I was thinking that they were just a crafting resource.

And I found the answer to my second question by just looking through the game files. No player breast vore, but I could easily change the conversation texts it make that happen.

Speaking of the conversation files, I played around with them for a bit and made a new conversation where the player anal vores a defeated gator. Works perfectly. Why the gator specifically? Because they gave me some trouble the first time I went to that area.

I tried do the same for elf villagers, but for some reason my self-made defeat conversations always get overwritten by the default chat conversations, even when I edit the NPC files to try and make the chat conversations never trigger. I'm guessing that there's another file or script that's forcing the chat conversations since the official defeat conversations for the elves haven't been implemented yet.

Still, really fun and interesting game that has me even more interested now that I know how easy it is to edit to my liking. :D

I've included my edit of the gator's defeat conversation in case anyone is really interested. Its not as descriptive as the game's other vore scenes. I mostly did it just to see if it worked and it does.
Attachments
defeat.zip
(3.32 KiB) Downloaded 63 times
ConnTheElite
Been posting for a bit

Postby zerothx16 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:21 am

ConnTheElite wrote:
HS wrote:

Ah, so the crystals are the fuel. I was thinking that they were just a crafting resource.

And I found the answer to my second question by just looking through the game files. No player breast vore, but I could easily change the conversation texts it make that happen.

Speaking of the conversation files, I played around with them for a bit and made a new conversation where the player anal vores a defeated gator. Works perfectly. Why the gator specifically? Because they gave me some trouble the first time I went to that area.

I tried do the same for elf villagers, but for some reason my self-made defeat conversations always get overwritten by the default chat conversations, even when I edit the NPC files to try and make the chat conversations never trigger. I'm guessing that there's another file or script that's forcing the chat conversations since the official defeat conversations for the elves haven't been implemented yet.

Still, really fun and interesting game that has me even more interested now that I know how easy it is to edit to my liking. :D

I've included my edit of the gator's defeat conversation in case anyone is really interested. Its not as descriptive as the game's other vore scenes. I mostly did it just to see if it worked and it does.

If you are creating new scenes, the creator of the game would gladly put new scenes in the game if you send them to him/her. He/she is accepting community created content. I have a few scenes I am writing as well. I don't understand XML documents but I am still writing. It would be awesome for more people to contribute, so we can flesh out the earlier sections, and make the new additions easier to work on. If you enjoy breast vore, I am sure the creator will add the perk to the game if there is enough scenes to make it worth it.
zerothx16
Somewhat familiar

Postby Scorpi » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:10 pm

Interesting game. For some reason i have never tried this one. A few questions though.

Some things require skill 1 to create. What does that mean ?

The ship you start in is a bit small. Will i be able to get or expand the ship further in the game. I have read people are talking about lots of creatures i haven't encountered yet. I have only found 3-5 planets and a ship.
Scorpi
Somewhat familiar

Postby zerothx16 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:48 pm

Scorpi wrote:Interesting game. For some reason i have never tried this one. A few questions though.

Some things require skill 1 to create. What does that mean ?

The ship you start in is a bit small. Will i be able to get or expand the ship further in the game. I have read people are talking about lots of creatures i haven't encountered yet. I have only found 3-5 planets and a ship.

The science, and tech skill can unlock new things for you to create.

Yes, as far as I know there are two other ships at the moment. One big one, and another super big one. The super big one has a bug in the current build though that prevents it from being found, that should be fixed in the next update, which this game gets them very often. Be aware the bigger ships take more fuel to use, but you can build machines that make the fuel consumption less bothersome. There are other solar systems, and more are being worked on. If at some point you would also like to contribute scenes you can do that as well. Have fun
zerothx16
Somewhat familiar

Postby Scorpi » Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:31 pm

I saw in the update notes saying something about pirates and lion girls. Where are they ?
Scorpi
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game