Nomad Vore Game Alpha 34.3C

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Nomad Vore Game Alpha 34.3C

Postby TheOutsiderCaracal » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:09 am

Hi,
Spoiler: show
After getting the stellar coordinates of the Heinlein from Jehari, I tried to follow them, but couldn't find anything to warp to.
Is there a way to get there that I am not aware of, or is it not in the game yet ?
TheOutsiderCaracal
Been posting for a bit

Postby darkevilme » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:12 am

TheOutsiderCaracal wrote:Hi,
After getting the stellar coordinates of the Heinlein from Jehari, I tried to follow them, but couldn't find anything to warp to.
Is there a way to get there that I am not aware of, or is it not in the game yet ?

Not in the game yet, you've sadly reached the end of the game. Hope you enjoyed the journey.
darkevilme
---

Postby TheOutsiderCaracal » Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:37 am

darkevilme wrote:
TheOutsiderCaracal wrote:Hi,

Not in the game yet, you've sadly reached the end of the game. Hope you enjoyed the journey.

Ah, shame ^^.

I indeed enjoyed it a lot !

Thank you for this amazing work you made !
TheOutsiderCaracal
Been posting for a bit

Postby KHLover » Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:07 pm

Just wanted to say that I appreciate how amazing this game is. The gameplay, the writing, the characters, the WRITING... did I mention how great the writing is? My favorite part of this already incredible game. Not only that, but it's so easy to customize and modify. Like, it didn't take very long for me to figure out how to expand upon what you've made (And make all of my default moves 6000x more effective while making fawns give absurd amounts of exp but like that's beside the point). Tl;dr, this game is wonderful. 11/10.
"who needs logic when there's sex and orgasms to be had?" -A.I. Dungeon, 2020
KHLover
Somewhat familiar

Postby ptbptb » Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:44 am

So I've got as far as the computer where you can construct things (like bunk beds, etc.). I presume most of these are to install into your (eventual) spaceship. I haven't found any spaceship (broken or functional), though. Is it up the mountain? Because I haven't worked out how to climb that yet.
ptbptb
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hansony » Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:15 am

ptbptb wrote:So I've got as far as the computer where you can construct things (like bunk beds, etc.). I presume most of these are to install into your (eventual) spaceship. I haven't found any spaceship (broken or functional), though. Is it up the mountain? Because I haven't worked out how to climb that yet.

You are still on the first planet?
The first ship, a rather small ship with 4 (technically 5 if you count the workstation) spots, is in the field south east on that planet. just walk down from the area with the robots or right from the area with the harpies and the explore that area until you find it
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ptbptb » Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:40 am

Hansony wrote:
ptbptb wrote:So I've got as far as the computer where you can construct things (like bunk beds, etc.). I presume most of these are to install into your (eventual) spaceship. I haven't found any spaceship (broken or functional), though. Is it up the mountain? Because I haven't worked out how to climb that yet.

You are still on the first planet?
The first ship, a rather small ship with 4 (technically 5 if you count the workstation) spots, is in the field south east on that planet. just walk down from the area with the robots or right from the area with the harpies and the explore that area until you find it

Got it!

Although, it's weird but I could have sworn it wasn't possible to get into that area before?? I thought there was a solid line of water there. I'm probably imagining it...
ptbptb
Been posting for a bit

Postby ptbptb » Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:32 am

How do you load the frag rockets into the rocket launcher?

[EDIT] I think I worked it out, maybe, but I had already sold the rocketlauncher and rockets by then. Lol.
Last edited by ptbptb on Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
ptbptb
Been posting for a bit

Postby Cameron653 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:41 pm

I just wanted to ask, is the GitHub deprecated now? I took a quick look at it and it said the last time it was updated was Dec 7, 2019
Cameron653
New to the forum

Postby darkevilme » Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:57 pm

Cameron653 wrote:I just wanted to ask, is the GitHub deprecated now? I took a quick look at it and it said the last time it was updated was Dec 7, 2019

yeah there's a version on gitlab that's more up to date, and a repo for the unity edition that some call newmad. Java nomad isn't really being worked on right now.
darkevilme
---

Postby Cameron653 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:34 pm

darkevilme wrote:
Cameron653 wrote:I just wanted to ask, is the GitHub deprecated now? I took a quick look at it and it said the last time it was updated was Dec 7, 2019

yeah there's a version on gitlab that's more up to date, and a repo for the unity edition that some call newmad. Java nomad isn't really being worked on right now.

Ah, thank you for the quick reply. Not too sure how many other people were wondering about it as well, but it might be worth tossing it into the source code section on the original post. Cheers.
Cameron653
New to the forum

Postby darkevilme » Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:15 pm

Cameron653 wrote:
darkevilme wrote:

Ah, thank you for the quick reply. Not too sure how many other people were wondering about it as well, but it might be worth tossing it into the source code section on the original post. Cheers.

Updated. URL for the java nomad gitlab link is there now.
darkevilme
---

Postby ptbptb » Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:18 am

Is the pyramid on the desert planet not finished? I got to the end of the second level and there is a - smaller - pyramid inside it but I can't enter or interact with it.

While I'm here - I tried to buy a new ship at Freehaven but there is "Nowhere to dock your new ship, captain."
[EDIT] SOLVED! You can only buy a new ship if you dock somewhere other than the default location.
WARNING! If you leave the system (or just Freehaven?) in your old ship, your will no longer be able to enter your new ship! Make sure you are ready to transfer everything when you purchase it (lots of spacebar in your inventory).

darkevilme wrote:Updated. URL for the java nomad gitlab link is there now.

Thanks for this. I found it, but I wasn't sure if what I had found was the right one or not.

I have some questions. :)

How much has changed since the download file in the OP?
How do you compile the files from the gitlab link into something you can actually run?

Well, the second one may be beyond me. If there's been a lot of work done, a ready-to-run download would be great if anyone would be so generous as to make it available.
ptbptb
Been posting for a bit

Postby CrusaderSweetie » Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:00 pm

I am at my wit's end with trying to get this to work. Seriously. But anything I try to look up talks about fixes for the DEVELOPER, not the end user.

The closest possible answer is that perhaps the linux libraries are missing for lwjgl, but I swear I've run this on Linux before. So I have no idea why this is flopping like this. I've installed the official Java instead of OpenJDK (which is its own headache on Linux) and looked through dozens of forums trying to get things fixed. No dice.
Which is really sad because I like this game, even if I'm not that great at it. If anyone knows how to help (even if it means directions to compile the source code myself), I would appreciate it greatly.

[LWJGL] Failed to load a library. Possible solutions:
a) Set -Djava.library.path or -Dorg.lwjgl.librarypath to the directory that contains the shared libraries.
b) Add the JAR(s) containing the shared libraries to the classpath.
[LWJGL] Enable debug mode with -Dorg.lwjgl.util.Debug=true for better diagnostics.
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Failed to locate library: liblwjgl.so
at org.lwjgl.system.Library.loadSystem(Library.java:123)
at org.lwjgl.system.Library.<clinit>(Library.java:53)
at org.lwjgl.system.MemoryUtil.<clinit>(MemoryUtil.java:56)
at org.lwjgl.system.MemoryStack.<init>(MemoryStack.java:59)
at org.lwjgl.system.MemoryStack.create(MemoryStack.java:78)
at org.lwjgl.system.MemoryStack.create(MemoryStack.java:69)
at java.base/java.lang.ThreadLocal$SuppliedThreadLocal.initialValue(ThreadLocal.java:305)
at java.base/java.lang.ThreadLocal.setInitialValue(ThreadLocal.java:195)
at java.base/java.lang.ThreadLocal.get(ThreadLocal.java:172)
at org.lwjgl.system.MemoryStack.stackGet(MemoryStack.java:594)
at org.lwjgl.system.MemoryStack.stackPush(MemoryStack.java:603)
at org.lwjgl.system.Callback.<clinit>(Callback.java:35)
at vmo.Game.<init>(Game.java:104)
at vmo.Main.main(Main.java:7)
CrusaderSweetie
Been posting for a bit

Postby BlackWillow73 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:52 am

cant wait for updates
one disaster bisexual ready for a meal
BlackWillow73
New to the forum

Postby RandomInjury » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:34 am

Well you are going to have to, currently the game is getting revamped into a new engine, and it's probably going to take a year at least to get the game into a state even aproximating the old one. If you want to follow that better, you should join the Discord.
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby RandomInjury » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:39 am

CrusaderSweetie wrote:I am at my wit's end with trying to get this to work. Seriously. But anything I try to look up talks about fixes for the DEVELOPER, not the end user.

The closest possible answer is that perhaps the linux libraries are missing for lwjgl, but I swear I've run this on Linux before. So I have no idea why this is flopping like this. I've installed the official Java instead of OpenJDK (which is its own headache on Linux) and looked through dozens of forums trying to get things fixed. No dice.
Which is really sad because I like this game, even if I'm not that great at it. If anyone knows how to help (even if it means directions to compile the source code myself), I would appreciate it greatly.

[LWJGL] Failed to load a library. Possible solutions:
a) Set -Djava.library.path or -Dorg.lwjgl.librarypath to the directory that contains the shared libraries.
b) Add the JAR(s) containing the shared libraries to the classpath.
[LWJGL] Enable debug mode with -Dorg.lwjgl.util.Debug=true for better diagnostics.
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Failed to locate library: liblwjgl.so
at org.lwjgl.system.Library.loadSystem(Library.java:123)
at org.lwjgl.system.Library.<clinit>(Library.java:53)
at org.lwjgl.system.MemoryUtil.<clinit>(MemoryUtil.java:56)
at org.lwjgl.system.MemoryStack.<init>(MemoryStack.java:59)
at org.lwjgl.system.MemoryStack.create(MemoryStack.java:78)
at org.lwjgl.system.MemoryStack.create(MemoryStack.java:69)
at java.base/java.lang.ThreadLocal$SuppliedThreadLocal.initialValue(ThreadLocal.java:305)
at java.base/java.lang.ThreadLocal.setInitialValue(ThreadLocal.java:195)
at java.base/java.lang.ThreadLocal.get(ThreadLocal.java:172)
at org.lwjgl.system.MemoryStack.stackGet(MemoryStack.java:594)
at org.lwjgl.system.MemoryStack.stackPush(MemoryStack.java:603)
at org.lwjgl.system.Callback.<clinit>(Callback.java:35)
at vmo.Game.<init>(Game.java:104)
at vmo.Main.main(Main.java:7)

You should join the discord. It's easier for people to help you there, if you've not tried it, I'd say check to see if your Java Needs to update.
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby NightRoller » Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:01 pm

Commenting here for updates and for asking, "where can I find the discord link mentioned in the last couple of comments?"
We live in a culture of addictions. What's yours?
NightRoller
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rubiont-47 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:01 am

NightRoller wrote:Commenting here for updates and for asking, "where can I find the discord link mentioned in the last couple of comments?"

darkevilme wrote:Discord channel:
https://discord.gg/u5ueq9A

Sorry for my bad english.
Made in Russia.
Make some pixels.
Rubiont-47
Participator

Postby UBFanDrake » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:16 am

Can someone give me a rundown of what exactly im supposed to do to progress in this game?
UBFanDrake
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game