Nomad Vore Game Alpha 34.3C

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Nomad Vore Game Alpha 33.1A

Postby KingNothing » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:01 pm

Don't mind me; just posting to get notifications when this thread is updated. Couldn't find a button anywhere else for that.
"It takes a great deal of ego to be a psychopomp. Thank you for letting me be yours.”
KingNothing
Participator

Postby ripleysonic » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:35 am

why are you given the coordinates (-32,-28) if there's nothing there?
ripleysonic
Somewhat familiar

Postby darkevilme » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:48 am

ripleysonic wrote:why are you given the coordinates (-32,-28) if there's nothing there?

you on version 331C or later? cause there was a bug that made the interloper invisible even after the scan that was fixed in 331C
darkevilme
---

Postby ripleysonic » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:49 am

darkevilme wrote:
ripleysonic wrote:why are you given the coordinates (-32,-28) if there's nothing there?

you on version 331C or later? cause there was a bug that made the interloper invisible even after the scan that was fixed in 331C

it works now thanks
ripleysonic
Somewhat familiar

Postby flamelord786 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:08 am

Found a bug with researching the archeotech ranged weapon (ion bow) causing the game to crash. I managed to figure out that the line for unlocking the "ion bolt clip" was capitalized when it shouldn't have been and changing it fixed the issue. Anyone who is having a problem with this can fix it by going into data/encyclopedia/tech/ion_bow and changing the "<recipe_reward recipe="Ion_bolt_clip" />" line to "<recipe_reward recipe="ion_bolt_clip"/>" with notepad. I am currently using version 33.1F.
flamelord786
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bakura » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:41 am

Rats, I seem to be getting an error.; Unable to access jarfile nomad.jar

It's late on my end; so the solution might be going right over my head, but any input would be appreciated, lol
Blood like they
Bone like we
Salt like thee
Tear like me
Warmth like world
Feast of the Serpent.
Bakura
New to the forum

Postby darkevilme » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:15 am

Bakura wrote:Rats, I seem to be getting an error.; Unable to access jarfile nomad.jar

It's late on my end; so the solution might be going right over my head, but any input would be appreciated, lol

You have unzipped the game folder and files from the zip file right? that's all i can think of, it's early on my end.
darkevilme
---

Postby Trubot527 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:35 pm

anyone knows how to get the ship in the cave on the second planet? it says i need to do a controlled explosion and i dont know what to do about it
Trubot527
Participator

Postby horseware » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:07 am

Trubot527 wrote:anyone knows how to get the ship in the cave on the second planet? it says i need to do a controlled explosion and i dont know what to do about it

Spoiler: show
From the zone you land in, if you move west one zone and south one zone, there will be a little pass on the southern end that is blocked. This requires some heavy explosives made on a crafting table.

The ship has nothing to do with the explosives. It is located 2 zones west of the starting zone on the planet (on the north western tip). To dig this out requires talking to the leader of the village in the initial zone who will offer to dig out the ship for a rather hefty payment. Alternatively, the queen of the saurian village also offers this same deal.
horseware
New to the forum

Postby Lonewolf » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:55 pm

I think the captive raptor girl dialog is broken. No matter how much I punish her for digesting me, she continues to digest when I choose the swallow me dialog route.
Lonewolf
Been posting for a bit

Postby Trubot527 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:02 pm

horseware wrote:
Trubot527 wrote:anyone knows how to get the ship in the cave on the second planet? it says i need to do a controlled explosion and i dont know what to do about it

From the zone you land in, if you move west one zone and south one zone, there will be a little pass on the southern end that is blocked. This requires some heavy explosives made on a crafting table.

The ship has nothing to do with the explosives. It is located 2 zones west of the starting zone on the planet (on the north western tip). To dig this out requires talking to the leader of the village in the initial zone who will offer to dig out the ship for a rather hefty payment. Alternatively, the queen of the saurian village also offers this same deal.

thank you so much, i would have never found that out
Trubot527
Participator

Postby Scorpi » Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:10 pm

I have a few questions i'm unable to solve in this game.

1. I read that you can have a companion with you. Where do you find these besides the synth in the cellar.

2. I'm trying to find a weapon that does shock damage since some enemies don't have much defense against it. Where can i find one?

3. Any recomendation on how to beat the pirate ships when they attack you in space. I have ran out of missiles and build a laser canon but it's not going that great. Any tips would help
Scorpi
Somewhat familiar

Postby DollyFailFail » Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:24 pm

Scorpi wrote:I have a few questions i'm unable to solve in this game.

1. I read that you can have a companion with you. Where do you find these besides the synth in the cellar.

2. I'm trying to find a weapon that does shock damage since some enemies don't have much defense against it. Where can i find one?

3. Any recomendation on how to beat the pirate ships when they attack you in space. I have ran out of missiles and build a laser canon but it's not going that great. Any tips would help

I can't really help you on the other two questions, but in terms of companions; there is only one other companion in the game right now, and you have to create her, which I believe requires both a decent level of science skill and what I think might be 'late' game items.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nnxx » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:22 am

Seducing a harpy three times and crawling in the third time to get taken to the mountain in the harpy area crashes the game in 33.1A. Tried on 2 different saves with the second one being a fresh one.
Nnxx
New to the forum

Postby horseware » Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:32 pm

Scorpi wrote:I have a few questions i'm unable to solve in this game.

1. One companion requires a capturing a fawn from the starting planet into a capture chamber. Then you choose the option to injected it with some stuff. Can't remember specifics, may need to research fawns first or have a certain level of science.

2. Capture and research the purple raptor in the raptor dungeon on the second planet. This gives a blueprint for a zap gun which requires around 3-4 gadgeteer and requires some items dropped by the purple raptors to craft.

3. I think you can purchase more missiles somewhere, maybe Freehaven (FTL jump "south" from original star).

I personally avoid them, save scum often, you can fly far away and then escape with a ftl jump in a worse case scenario.

There may have been an update that fixed the need to do this, but you can abuse landing on planets to effectively make two moves for free: enemy ships don't move when you land or take off. Since you leave the planet in a random direction, just land on a planet and take off again till you take off on the opposite side that you originally landed on. Use this to juke pirates.
horseware
New to the forum

Postby horseware » Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:36 pm

Lonewolf wrote:I think the captive raptor girl dialog is broken. No matter how much I punish her for digesting me, she continues to digest when I choose the swallow me dialog route.

I don't think it is bugged. the raptors are rather wild, and nature takes its course, see:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Scorpion_and_the_Frog

edit: that was incorrect. was fixed in recent patch.
Last edited by horseware on Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
horseware
New to the forum

Postby Scorpi » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:59 pm

Thank you for the information on the electric guns. Manage to make myself a tesla rifle and with it i killed one of those death worms. Haha nice message i got.
Scorpi
Somewhat familiar

Postby darkevilme » Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:19 pm

Scorpi wrote:Thank you for the information on the electric guns. Manage to make myself a tesla rifle and with it i killed one of those death worms. Haha nice message i got.

Players are actually supposed to avoid triggering the death worms.

This is yet another situation where players do things you can never predict, like pick a fight with a graboid purely to prove they can. They were meant to be sufficiently op that players wouldn't beat them, but as ever i under estimated how determined players are and that truly "If it has stats, players will kill it"
darkevilme
---

Re: Nomad Vore Game Alpha 33.2

Postby Talon13 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:56 pm

Hehe with the mushroom momma lactation skill I'm hoping there'll be a "Milk cannon" attack down the line
Talon13
Participator

Re: Nomad Vore Game Alpha 33.2

Postby YoureAlwaysYiffing » Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:23 am

Does anyone know if it's possible to build this on Linux? I'm getting segfaults trying to just run the .jar file on the download page, so I'm trying to just build from source. I've got the source open in Eclipse, but I haven't actually done enough in Java to figure out how to configure the build path, if that's even possible on Linux with the libraries it uses. So if it's possible, does anyone actually know how to do it?
YoureAlwaysYiffing
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game