Nomad Vore Game Alpha 34.3C

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Nomad Vore Game Alpha 34.0L

Postby darkevilme » Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:46 pm

luke1401 wrote:Is there any way to transfer saves to a new version in this. I keep getting ported to the start location when I try. Dont mind much about the character but I had a nice ship I dont want to re grind out.

Have your ship in space and not docked with anything when you save the game. This will let nomad attempt to transfer your ship as well when you load the save in a new version(this is not guaranteed however).
darkevilme
---

Postby luke1401 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:20 pm

darkevilme wrote:
luke1401 wrote:Is there any way to transfer saves to a new version in this. I keep getting ported to the start location when I try. Dont mind much about the character but I had a nice ship I dont want to re grind out.

Have your ship in space and not docked with anything when you save the game. This will let nomad attempt to transfer your ship as well when you load the save in a new version(this is not guaranteed however).

OMG THANKYOU, that worked amazingly.
luke1401
Participator

Postby ticktickbooom » Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:27 am

Thanks for the fix, but found another bug. In the avian village when you talk to a villager fond of fingers, after getting her off the only choice, *she lets you up*, doesn't do anything, forcing me to close and restart the game. I managed to find the problem in assests (Nomad alpha 340L\Nomad\assets\data\conversations\avior_II\avianVillager) it goes to a non-existent passage "prelude6"

<page ID="prelude5">
<text>
The harpy's gasping coos are coming closer and closer together. And before you know it she lets out a screech of bliss, wrapping her thighs around your skull and holding you in place as her nethers erupt with gushes of pleasure. The clear sticky lovejuice coating your face and splattering down over your chest as she shudders over the top of you.
</text>
<choice destination="prelude6" text="*she lets you up*"/>
</page>
Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.
ticktickbooom
Been posting for a bit

Postby tigersebel » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:16 am

Hello,I just startet the game. Are there any beginners guide or tipps what i need to do in the beginning of the game?
tigersebel
Somewhat familiar

Postby darkevilme » Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:22 am

tigersebel wrote:Hello,I just startet the game. Are there any beginners guide or tipps what i need to do in the beginning of the game?

Behold, something from the discord that may prove helpful the anaesthetic's guide to less pain and suffering and infinite pleasures, AM2A edition
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IuuQb7G6Zu7udswKJ53k5o7ADetav0-cAuk2iBzVmfA/edit?usp=sharing
darkevilme
---

Postby tigersebel » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:41 am

darkevilme wrote:
tigersebel wrote:Hello,I just startet the game. Are there any beginners guide or tipps what i need to do in the beginning of the game?

Behold, something from the discord that may prove helpful the anaesthetic's guide to less pain and suffering and infinite pleasures, AM2A edition
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IuuQb7G6Zu7udswKJ53k5o7ADetav0-cAuk2iBzVmfA/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you very much! this should help me a great deal!

Edit: Ok i tried to follow the intructions but i seem to get stuck at the point where im supposed to convince a harpy to bring me to Brightfeather so i can get the unbirth perk from her. how am i supposed to do that?
tigersebel
Somewhat familiar

Postby Circle0Trick » Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:33 pm

On any given single harpy( do not change harpies):

Defeat by seduction; pleasure her folds(lick), keep licking
Defeat by seduction; lick, enter (you’ll get healed)
Defeat by seduction; lick, keep licking
Defeat by seduction; lick, enter (you’ll get taken to BF’s place.
Circle0Trick
Somewhat familiar

Postby YukiArikaMuze » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:52 pm

is anyone having a tile set bug in the area's with raptor girls and snake girls were its a jumbled mess with no visible way of getting through its like someone hit the shuffle button on those area's not sure if anywhere other then those two because cant get through them there that bad its in (version 341)
YukiArikaMuze
Somewhat familiar

Re: Nomad Vore Game Alpha 34.1B

Postby darkevilme » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:06 pm

YukiArikaMuze wrote:is anyone having a tile set bug in the area's with raptor girls and snake girls were its a jumbled mess with no visible way of getting through its like someone hit the shuffle button on those area's not sure if anywhere other then those two because cant get through them there that bad its in (version 341)

can i have some pictures of this 'jumbling' ?

edit:
hoooboy, yeah i see what you mean. Didn't remember that several zones shared a tileset, when i changed the tileset to have room for extra tiles I broke some things.

fix is in https://www.dropbox.com/s/bxrtg3owisl3jk4/Nomad%20alpha%20341B.zip?dl=0
though the fix won't apply retroactively to AMII, i propose regenning the world
darkevilme
---

Postby YukiArikaMuze » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:23 am

yeah sorry i was busy lately and had to restart ether way to get back to said area or i would sent a image but glade ya found it. if i find any more bugs i rember to take a snapshot of it for now on to give better examples of whats happening!
YukiArikaMuze
Somewhat familiar

Postby runeguden » Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:19 pm

looking forward to next update
runeguden
Participator

Postby Dragon15rt » Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:42 am

I may have found a glitch. When trying to land on Alpha Minoris II, the game crashes and exits out immediately. I'm playing 341C.
Dragon15rt
Been posting for a bit

Postby Anesthetic » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:57 pm

Dragon15rt wrote:I may have found a glitch. When trying to land on Alpha Minoris II, the game crashes and exits out immediately. I'm playing 341C.

What size ship are you flying in and where are you trying to land.

The game could be angry about these factors, if you are trying to land in an area that cant accept your ships girth.

There is also a Crash log for the game in the main folder it's a notepad that's titled Error. Cause the game to crash again, then open that, copy the text in that, and post it here. If it's titanically long just post like the first 12 lines. Thats usually good enough.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby YukiArikaMuze » Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:36 pm

so iv run into a issue last few times iv tryed making new playthroughs.
so iv noticed the hardest way to play unless im doing something wrong is a all seduction pacifist build i notice some areas were gets very impossible even at level 10 and very hard grinding to progress with just seduction along with how do you get more component slots for your ship or do you need a bigger ship?

Spoiler: show
If so were do you get a bigger ship only other ship i know of is west with the impossible to kill hard to run past "for my build" golem things that gaurd a tree trapped in a tree.

Are there any items im missing mechanics? or anything that will both make my build better and or what should i do to fix the issue of not being able to warp cause not anuff components for a warp system, nav console container, workbench, fuel tank and a cell bank.

I also have ran into a bug!
So the mission with the cave with the robots she wants you to clear out i did it earlier before she wanted me to and now she asks for 4k gold but it only gives me a option for that its not safe and there are still robots but there are not robots anymore not sure what to do.
YukiArikaMuze
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anesthetic » Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:58 am

YukiArikaMuze wrote:so iv run into a issue last few times iv tryed making new playthroughs.
so iv noticed the hardest way to play unless im doing something wrong is a all seduction pacifist build i notice some areas were gets very impossible even at level 10 and very hard grinding to progress with just seduction along with how do you get more component slots for your ship or do you need a bigger ship?

If so were do you get a bigger ship only other ship i know of is west with the impossible to kill hard to run past "for my build" golem things that gaurd a tree trapped in a tree.

Are there any items im missing mechanics? or anything that will both make my build better and or what should i do to fix the issue of not being able to warp cause not anuff components for a warp system, nav console container, workbench, fuel tank and a cell bank.

I also have ran into a bug!
So the mission with the cave with the robots she wants you to clear out i did it earlier before she wanted me to and now she asks for 4k gold but it only gives me a option for that its not safe and there are still robots but there are not robots anymore not sure what to do.

1 PACIFICSM IS NOT A VIABLE BUILD IN THIS GAME PERIOD!!!

There are MANY enemies in this game where the only recourse is to kill them.

Robots, Synths, Vipers, Death Worms, Terror Birds All enemies you have to chop to chunky salsa before they'll stop trying to kill you.

2 Also the cave is not clear. GO INTO THE SHIP. THERE IS A ROBOT IN THE SHIP. This is the NUMBER 1 most asked question in all of nomad. Why does no one ENTER THE SHIP?!! KILL THE ROBOT IN THE SHIP!

3 You can only have one companion with you at a time. In order to take a companion with you into space you need to have a bunk bed on your ship. There is not currently a way to take multiple companions on your ship with you, as far as I know unless putting multiple bunkbeds on your ship has an unintended ability.

4"Impossible to kill golem that guards a tree and is trapped in a tree"??????????????????????????????????????????

Lastly. Here is the Anesthesia Guide to the Slutzerker, the build that is considered by many to be the most over powered in the game. It has been nerfed SEVERAL times and is yet still quite. You have to stab some stuff when using it from time to time, but if you wan't maximum seduction this is the only way to make that Viable.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Rt9 ... sp=sharing
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dragon15rt » Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:28 pm

system debug primary shader program id is 3
system debug shadow shader program id is 6
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 16777216
at zone.TileDef.<init>(TileDef.java:109)
at zone.TileDefLibrary.<init>(TileDefLibrary.java:78)
at zone.Zone.load(Zone.java:666)
at entities.World.load(World.java:466)
at entities.World.Generate(World.java:69)
at spaceship.SpaceshipActionHandler.land(SpaceshipActionHandler.java:102)
at solarview.SolarActionHandler.doAction(SolarActionHandler.java:22)
at spaceship.PlayerShipController.handleCollision(PlayerShipController.java:72)
at spaceship.PlayerShipController.move(PlayerShipController.java:92)
at spaceship.PlayerShipController.altControlFinal(PlayerShipController.java:167)
at spaceship.PlayerShipController.altControl(PlayerShipController.java:125)
at spaceship.PlayerShipController.control(PlayerShipController.java:206)
at solarview.SolarScene.Update(SolarScene.java:140)
at vmo.Game.Update(Game.java:349)
at vmo.Game.Run(Game.java:333)
at vmo.Main.main(Main.java:9)
I am flying the escape pod. The landing menu does not appear. I am playing on a transfer save file, after saving it to an empty one.
Dragon15rt
Been posting for a bit

Postby darkevilme » Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:23 pm

Dragon15rt wrote:system debug primary shader program id is 3
system debug shadow shader program id is 6
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 16777216
at zone.TileDef.<init>(TileDef.java:109)
at zone.TileDefLibrary.<init>(TileDefLibrary.java:78)
at zone.Zone.load(Zone.java:666)
at entities.World.load(World.java:466)
at entities.World.Generate(World.java:69)
at spaceship.SpaceshipActionHandler.land(SpaceshipActionHandler.java:102)
at solarview.SolarActionHandler.doAction(SolarActionHandler.java:22)
at spaceship.PlayerShipController.handleCollision(PlayerShipController.java:72)
at spaceship.PlayerShipController.move(PlayerShipController.java:92)
at spaceship.PlayerShipController.altControlFinal(PlayerShipController.java:167)
at spaceship.PlayerShipController.altControl(PlayerShipController.java:125)
at spaceship.PlayerShipController.control(PlayerShipController.java:206)
at solarview.SolarScene.Update(SolarScene.java:140)
at vmo.Game.Update(Game.java:349)
at vmo.Game.Run(Game.java:333)
at vmo.Main.main(Main.java:9)
I am flying the escape pod. The landing menu does not appear. I am playing on a transfer save file, after saving it to an empty one.

>.> you can't fly the escape pod. so i'm going to assume you mean the shuttle. I'm not quite sure how but you seem to have some badly corrupted files for AMII, delete that .sav file from the folder for your save and try again. I don't know how you did this, but that's what happened.
darkevilme
---

Postby Dragon15rt » Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:19 pm

Is there a way to edit the character's stats?
Dragon15rt
Been posting for a bit

Postby MasterInventor » Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:30 pm

Dragon15rt wrote:Is there a way to edit the character's stats?

Mod in a leet haxxor dialogue option in a friendly NPC conversation - I suggest Brightfeather for early ease of access. There's a modding guide linked in the first post and you can look at how any of the existing dialogue files do things if you need more.
MasterInventor
Been posting for a bit

Postby YukiArikaMuze » Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:00 am

So the ship i was talking about before is the one in the cave of the 2nd planet you go to, to the right of your starting planet and sorry its not a tree its dirt covering it.
2nd you cant enter it and yes iv killed the robots there but before getting the quest for doing so witch bugged out the quest and wont let me complete it now, So i now have had to restart a new save beat all way back to that point and go through the quests in order before going to said cave and killing said robots to get the 2nd bigger ship in the game.

Also its not super effective but you can use seduce on the robots, synths and all those other enemies it just takes 10 times longer to get anywhere and gives no real outcome other then you beat them with love.
YukiArikaMuze
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game