Nomad Vore Game Alpha 34.3C

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: Nomad Vore Game Alpha 34.1B

Postby Anesthetic » Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:50 am

YukiArikaMuze wrote:So the ship i was talking about before is the one in the cave of the 2nd planet you go to, to the right of your starting planet and sorry its not a tree its dirt covering it.
2nd you cant enter it and yes iv killed the robots there but before getting the quest for doing so witch bugged out the quest and wont let me complete it now, So i now have had to restart a new save beat all way back to that point and go through the quests in order before going to said cave and killing said robots to get the 2nd bigger ship in the game.

Also its not super effective but you can use seduce on the robots, synths and all those other enemies it just takes 10 times longer to get anywhere and gives no real outcome other then you beat them with love.


NO! The quest is not gltiched. Yes! Yes you can eneter the ship. You are not glitched. I am certin you are confused as to what the doors to the ship are. The ship has 2 doors. There are at the bottoms of the two sides. These are the doors.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png

Also that is a gltich. You are not supposed to be able to seduce robots. I don't know how you managed to seduce robots, but that is not supposed to happen.
User avatar
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:10 am

Re: Nomad Vore Game Alpha 34.1B

Postby Scorpi » Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:20 pm

I replayed this game and i think i might have found a bug or two if they haven´t been reported allready.

1. You don´t get the final lession or third one from Varliss in the lizard willage.

2. If you loose to Erika the wolf in the apartment on the station the game crashes.
Scorpi
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 126
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:00 am

Re: Nomad Vore Game Alpha 34.1B

Postby darkevilme » Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:56 pm

Scorpi wrote:I replayed this game and i think i might have found a bug or two if they haven´t been reported allready.

1. You don´t get the final lession or third one from Varliss in the lizard willage.

2. If you loose to Erika the wolf in the apartment on the station the game crashes.


1. did you do the 2 lessons before hand and complete all 3 challenges from her?
2. error.log please.
darkevilme
---
 
Posts: 1457
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:00 am
Location: london, UK

Re: Nomad Vore Game Alpha 34.1B

Postby Scorpi » Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:20 am

Yes i did all 3 challenges. The last one i did was to take down that Draconian woman with wings.

This was the only thing i found in the error log.

system debug primary shader program id is 3
system debug shadow shader program id is 6
Scorpi
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 126
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:00 am

Re: Nomad Vore Game Alpha 34.1B

Postby Anesthetic » Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:43 am

Scorpi wrote:Yes i did all 3 challenges. The last one i did was to take down that Draconian woman with wings.

This was the only thing i found in the error log.

system debug primary shader program id is 3
system debug shadow shader program id is 6


Not challenges.

Lessons.

You need to do both Challenges and Lessons.

You can't just jump to the third lesson, you need to do the first two before the Third will propagate.
User avatar
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:10 am

Re: Nomad Vore Game Alpha 34.1B

Postby TheOutsiderCaracal » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:25 am

Hello,
When i try to craft items such as the "space bar" it tells me that I need a skill of 3.
Does it mean that I need to have globaly a higher level, or do I need the level up a skill in particular ?
TheOutsiderCaracal
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:31 am

Re: Nomad Vore Game Alpha 34.1B

Postby Benevorlent » Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:41 pm

TheOutsiderCaracal wrote:Hello,
When i try to craft items such as the "space bar" it tells me that I need a skill of 3.
Does it mean that I need to have globaly a higher level, or do I need the level up a skill in particular ?

I think it means skill 3 in gadgeteer, though I also believe that for skills it usually tells you what it wants in what so it might just want Tech 3
User avatar
Benevorlent
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:26 pm

Re: Nomad Vore Game Alpha 34.1B

Postby JaAlBe » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:09 pm

What is the best way to get Mutagen?
JaAlBe
New to the forum
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:04 pm

Re: Nomad Vore Game Alpha 34.1B

Postby TheOutsiderCaracal » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:04 pm

Benevorlent wrote:
TheOutsiderCaracal wrote:Hello,
When i try to craft items such as the "space bar" it tells me that I need a skill of 3.
Does it mean that I need to have globaly a higher level, or do I need the level up a skill in particular ?

I think it means skill 3 in gadgeteer, though I also believe that for skills it usually tells you what it wants in what so it might just want Tech 3


Alright, thx !
TheOutsiderCaracal
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:31 am

Re: Nomad Vore Game Alpha 34.1B

Postby Anesthetic » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:20 am

JaAlBe wrote:What is the best way to get Mutagen?


Buying some from Jehari on Freehaven.
User avatar
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:10 am

Re: Nomad Vore Game Alpha 34.1B

Postby milo4x » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:52 pm

I can't warp. I have the space warper, energy, fuel, i go to the warp point, try to warp and it says press spacebar and i hold it down and it just drains my energy and does nothing. Nothing in the error.log except a couple things about shaders. It might be worth mentioning that I have edited a few perks, recipes and ship modules, so my character has stats and skills in the 20s. the ship module edits i only made after i had difficulty warping. I expanded the capacity of energy and fuel to thousands and made the ftl value 30, no dice. I expend hundreds of energy trying to warp with no effect. Another thing worth mentioning is that the 'GSI' displayed is never positive, it's always negative.
I'm going to try in another save with reduced stats.
milo4x
New to the forum
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:53 am

Re: Nomad Vore Game Alpha 34.1B

Postby bloodle8 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:04 am

Loving the new update, but a lot of the new conversations (the club scenes, specifically) are in serious need of quotation marks. None of the dialogue is in quotes, so it's kinda hard to read.
User avatar
bloodle8
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:02 pm

Re: Nomad Vore Game Alpha 34.1B

Postby milo4x » Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:56 am

milo4x wrote:I can't warp. I have the space warper, energy, fuel, i go to the warp point, try to warp and it says press spacebar and i hold it down and it just drains my energy and does nothing. Nothing in the error.log except a couple things about shaders. It might be worth mentioning that I have edited a few perks, recipes and ship modules, so my character has stats and skills in the 20s. the ship module edits i only made after i had difficulty warping. I expanded the capacity of energy and fuel to thousands and made the ftl value 30, no dice. I expend hundreds of energy trying to warp with no effect. Another thing worth mentioning is that the 'GSI' displayed is never positive, it's always negative.
I'm going to try in another save with reduced stats.

With reduced stats i was able to warp. Kind of odd that happened, though.
milo4x
New to the forum
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:53 am

Re: Nomad Vore Game Alpha 34.2D

Postby TheOutsiderCaracal » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:52 am

Hi again,

I got my hands on the cellular rejuvenator and I would like to know if I should keep it, or sell it to the merchant/seller in space, as they told me it worths a lot.
However it seems that they have a plan behind their head as they ask me to bring more stuff to them, and I don't trust it one bit ^^.

Finally, should I attack them to get their stuff or play their "game" ?
Last edited by TheOutsiderCaracal on Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
TheOutsiderCaracal
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:31 am

Re: Nomad Vore Game Alpha 34.2D

Postby CrusaderSweetie » Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:25 am

With my high DPI monitor, I find the game a little small.

Is there any way to increase the scale to more than 2?
[email protected]:~$ 56-6f-72-65-20-69-73-20-63-6f-6f-6c-20-61-6e-64-20-73-6f-20-61-72-65-20-70-6f-6e-69-65-73-2e
User avatar
CrusaderSweetie
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:24 pm

Re: Nomad Vore Game Alpha 34.2D

Postby Trubot527 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:06 pm

how do you change your character stats? I cant figure it out
Trubot527
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:20 pm

Re: Nomad Vore Game Alpha 34.2D

Postby milo4x » Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:57 pm

Trubot527 wrote:how do you change your character stats? I cant figure it out

As in cheating or as in normally? because i'm not sure if you can change your base stats normally, only skills.
As for cheating, that's easy and hard. As far as I know, there's no way to alter the save files reliably. However, what you can do is alter one of the starting perks, the ones that give you stats already (not that it really matters which one). Just copy and paste the bits of code from the other perks, change the numbers a bit and you're good. Just don't put them too high, +5 to all stats should be more than enough. I've found that hugely boosted stats (don't remember if it was +10 or +20) caused me to be unable to travel to other solar systems.
milo4x
New to the forum
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:53 am

Re: Nomad Vore Game Alpha 34.2D

Postby Trubot527 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:16 pm

milo4x wrote:
Trubot527 wrote:how do you change your character stats? I cant figure it out

As in cheating or as in normally? because i'm not sure if you can change your base stats normally, only skills.
As for cheating, that's easy and hard. As far as I know, there's no way to alter the save files reliably. However, what you can do is alter one of the starting perks, the ones that give you stats already (not that it really matters which one). Just copy and paste the bits of code from the other perks, change the numbers a bit and you're good. Just don't put them too high, +5 to all stats should be more than enough. I've found that hugely boosted stats (don't remember if it was +10 or +20) caused me to be unable to travel to other solar systems.

Thanks! I did mean cheating it in, I would have never figured it out on my own
Trubot527
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:20 pm

Re: Nomad Vore Game Alpha 34.2D

Postby cackmed » Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:40 am

Has nayone gotten this game to run successfully on a mac? I've been trying but I keep getting this error:

LWJGL] Failed to load a library. Possible solutions:
a) Set -Djava.library.path or -Dorg.lwjgl.librarypath to the directory that contains the shared libraries.
b) Add the JAR(s) containing the shared libraries to the classpath.
[LWJGL] Enable debug mode with -Dorg.lwjgl.util.Debug=true for better diagnostics.
[LWJGL] Enable the SharedLibraryLoader debug mode with -Dorg.lwjgl.util.DebugLoader=true for better diagnostics.
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Failed to locate library: liblwjgl.dylib

Any help would be appriciated
cackmed
New to the forum
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:09 am

Re: Nomad Vore Game Alpha 34.2D

Postby nuggholio » Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:05 am

what do the level-up stats do? parry, navigation and all that. I'm not sure where i should be putting my levels.
nuggholio
Participator
 
Posts: 169
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:51 am

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AnthonyHawkina, billbob, Bing [Bot], charlyfu, Destructor, heraider, Jimmeyboy117, lati65, MaximumFlufficus, MGQFakeHeroJosh, MineCreeper1996, nnnddt, Noraa, RedEye241, super, ToukiDragon, TTrooper3, yderoV