Devourment Update Thread

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: Devourment Update Thread

Postby megafaget » Fri May 25, 2018 5:05 pm

Is it possible to make the four types of bellies be chosen randomly rather than having only one type?
I have tried to edit the .ini files but im stuck on how to progress further. I have tried to create armour-addons for all of them but assigning more tha one addon to an armour does not work. also if it is possible to make duplicates of that armour so the addons can be assigned, is it possible to force the armour change to follow the correct mesh (for example make large belly mesh only transition to large belly mesh)
megafaget
New to the forum

Postby estadio » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:10 am

:silly: Is there any mods that the armor grow following the belly? So far i'm only found EBBB by redblue amd this mods made the dragonborn can't be digested , also is there any mods that made the dragonborn can eat so many prey at once without digesting them one by one?
estadio
Been posting for a bit

Postby Delt » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:19 am

I was always bothered that getting eaten stopped being an actual threat after you get over 350 hp, as the highest any npc can get for devourment damage is around 320. I have no idea how to fuck with creation kit or tesv, and I know how unstable this mod is but I managed to make this esp that has an edited magic effect that's basically the reverse of the acid resist enchantment, so you take more damage, but only from digestion damage. it also has three rings of varying intensity (100,200,300%) if you're lazy.
Delt
Been posting for a bit

Postby Yikers » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:47 pm

anyone have version .65D that i can download? thanks
Yikers
New to the forum

Postby kongpow » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:35 am

Yikers wrote:anyone have version .65D that i can download? thanks

https://aryion.com/forum/blog/kongpow/devourment_v0.65d_mod_pack_b-26087.html
Devourment v.65d Pack UPDATE! 8.11.18

http://tinyurl.com/z3faw96

^^^LINK TO THE DOWNLOAD/GUIDE^^^

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby TNT00007 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:03 pm

【】Devourment 0.70.2】The document is gone... Can you make a recharge of a link?
TNT00007
New to the forum

Postby seetruck2000 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:07 am

I open Wyre Bash copied Devourment.esm to an .esp. deleted the esm then in CK activate Devourment.esp and load it. save it and load it again because Wyre Bash thinks it is old still. Save the esp them copy esp to esm in Wyre Bash. for some reason when I did this everything started working properly.

Don't forget to convert all the other esp's in CK.

I could not get nature mod to work with this mod in SE the MCM disapers and can not control the mod. No perks.

The only problem I have with the Devourment mod is when the prey is in stomach and will not digest, the script spits out the prey and I keep playing WITH NO OTHER PROBLEMS.

Hope this helps a little
seetruck2000
New to the forum

Postby DarthTrajan » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:17 pm

I'm new to Eka's and the whole Devourment mod, but am quite interested in using it! I am currently using Skyrim SE on PC, so what would be the best version for me to find and download?
DarthTrajan
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Vore game