Devourment Update Thread

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Update Thread

Postby megafaget » Fri May 25, 2018 5:05 pm

Is it possible to make the four types of bellies be chosen randomly rather than having only one type?
I have tried to edit the .ini files but im stuck on how to progress further. I have tried to create armour-addons for all of them but assigning more tha one addon to an armour does not work. also if it is possible to make duplicates of that armour so the addons can be assigned, is it possible to force the armour change to follow the correct mesh (for example make large belly mesh only transition to large belly mesh)
megafaget
Been posting for a bit

Postby estadio » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:10 am

:silly: Is there any mods that the armor grow following the belly? So far i'm only found EBBB by redblue amd this mods made the dragonborn can't be digested , also is there any mods that made the dragonborn can eat so many prey at once without digesting them one by one?
estadio
Somewhat familiar

Postby Delt » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:19 am

I was always bothered that getting eaten stopped being an actual threat after you get over 350 hp, as the highest any npc can get for devourment damage is around 320. I have no idea how to fuck with creation kit or tesv, and I know how unstable this mod is but I managed to make this esp that has an edited magic effect that's basically the reverse of the acid resist enchantment, so you take more damage, but only from digestion damage. it also has three rings of varying intensity (100,200,300%) if you're lazy.
Delt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Yikers » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:47 pm

anyone have version .65D that i can download? thanks
Yikers
New to the forum

Postby kongpow » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:35 am

Yikers wrote:anyone have version .65D that i can download? thanks

https://aryion.com/forum/blog/kongpow/devourment_v0.65d_mod_pack_b-26087.html
Devourment v.65d Legacy Pack

http://tinyurl.com/z3faw96

^^^LINK TO THE DOWNLOAD/GUIDE^^^

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TNT00007 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:03 pm

【】Devourment 0.70.2】The document is gone... Can you make a recharge of a link?
TNT00007
Been posting for a bit

Postby seetruck2000 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:07 am

I open Wyre Bash copied Devourment.esm to an .esp. deleted the esm then in CK activate Devourment.esp and load it. save it and load it again because Wyre Bash thinks it is old still. Save the esp them copy esp to esm in Wyre Bash. for some reason when I did this everything started working properly.

Don't forget to convert all the other esp's in CK.

I could not get nature mod to work with this mod in SE the MCM disapers and can not control the mod. No perks.

The only problem I have with the Devourment mod is when the prey is in stomach and will not digest, the script spits out the prey and I keep playing WITH NO OTHER PROBLEMS.

Hope this helps a little
seetruck2000
New to the forum

Postby DarthTrajan » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:17 pm

I'm new to Eka's and the whole Devourment mod, but am quite interested in using it! I am currently using Skyrim SE on PC, so what would be the best version for me to find and download?
DarthTrajan
Been posting for a bit

Postby Raiden13 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:54 pm

People, the only thing that left to me to finish this "add-on" is the belly issue :( does someone want to help?

Check out the videos below:
https://youtu.be/V-WkPtZhrUg
https://youtu.be/DSfJ-3Uiy2w

This is what I've done so far:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/abtkhobgw1aqe ... 9.zip?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/606v9n3h4kuae ... 9.zip?dl=0

First install Devourment 0.65d or 0.65c, then install my mod. As You see in the video, when prey dies, the belly simply vanish and only reaper after the body is completely digested. If any one's willing to find out why, I would appreciate.
Raiden13
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheMastermind » Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:40 pm

I've come across a few game breaking bugs, I'm not sure if they've been mentioned before though since I'm not sifting through 30+ pages.

1. When you've been eaten and your capture moves to a new instance, it glitches out and (i assume) returns my POV to where my character actually is. (what I mean by this is, i assume they get rid of the player character by making your view follow the NPC, and hiding your actual character far in the sky or underground and giving it the invisibility effect) Basically, I end up floating in the sky.
2. On every one of the few times I've been eaten in combat, my health bar doesn't show how far I am from dying. I can tell when I'm close to dying because of the basegame sound effects and screen effects, but I'm quite sure there's supposed to be a health bar like with the civilian NPCs.
3. (I'm not sure if this can be credited to this mod or not.) The characters I've made since installing it have all suddenly been attacked by the guards and Lilith during the first Player Vs Dragon fight at the watch tower. It worked like I had a large bounty the first time, as guards I encountered in Whiterun after running away also aggrod. The second time, guards didn't attack me, and as soon as the originally angry ones de-aggrod, they weren't mad at me anymore, however all the significant NPCs still attacked me. (Yes, I checked my bounty just to be sure, and redid the scene a few times so I wouldn't be attacked while fighting a dragon. Again, not sure if this can be credited to this mod, I had installed a few other mods in between creating characters)
4. Sometimes when I fast travel, whatever follower I've eaten will appear beside me until I update their location by pressing G.
5. When I've been eaten by a follower (as far as I know, at least Lidia) I notice that you can't interact with things or get her to interact with things. It means you can't move instance into buildings or dungeons. I understand not interacting with objects, but you can't really play if you can't move instance. Also, when you're let out after moving while inside her, she still mimics your movements. Basically, whatever is used to get her to move with you in her, doesn't deactivate.

That's my list of bugs. 3 is the worst one, but not definitely this mod's fault. 1 and 5 are also really bad and definitely need fixed. 2 and 4 aren't game breaking, but are just awkward. Hope these can be fixed. :)
Hungry Jewellery: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61326
I swear I'm still making it.
TheMastermind
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rshook69 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:03 pm

Now with the latest version out, 0.70.2, is it compatible with the Special Edition of Skyrim? Since that’s the version of it I only have so far
Rshook69
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sindiya » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:20 pm

When I try to use this with special edition all the characters just stand like a T shape and glide around on the ground.

EDIT: Nevermind, just had to make Devourment override FNIS
Sindiya
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheMastermind » Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:16 pm

TheMastermind wrote:I've come across a few game breaking bugs, I'm not sure if they've been mentioned before though since I'm not sifting through 30+ pages.

1. When you've been eaten and your capture moves to a new instance, it glitches out and (i assume) returns my POV to where my character actually is. (what I mean by this is, i assume they get rid of the player character by making your view follow the NPC, and hiding your actual character far in the sky or underground and giving it the invisibility effect) Basically, I end up floating in the sky.
3. (I'm not sure if this can be credited to this mod or not.) The characters I've made since installing it have all suddenly been attacked by the guards and Lilith during the first Player Vs Dragon fight at the watch tower. It worked like I had a large bounty the first time, as guards I encountered in Whiterun after running away also aggrod. The second time, guards didn't attack me, and as soon as the originally angry ones de-aggrod, they weren't mad at me anymore, however all the significant NPCs still attacked me. (Yes, I checked my bounty just to be sure, and redid the scene a few times so I wouldn't be attacked while fighting a dragon. Again, not sure if this can be credited to this mod, I had installed a few other mods in between creating characters)

After a while, and after having swapped my mod list around some, No. 3 has resolved itself. I don't know what the cause was, but it's no longer a problem.
Also, for No. 1, all you gotta do is update your location by pressing G.

Now to report a new bug, one that crashes and exits my game once I've been completely digested.
I also no longer get the "Rapid Digestion" spell with any races. It used to be elven races only, but now I don't even get it with them.

This stuff is all for Version 0.65d
TheMastermind
Somewhat familiar

Postby estadio » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:08 pm

any links for the devourment 0.7x ? the link at frist page is broken
estadio
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheMastermind » Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:50 am

This turned into a big shit show, fast.
I feel really guilty now, even though I've done nothing.
TheMastermind
Somewhat familiar

Postby Enteresting » Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:04 am

TheMastermind wrote:This turned into a big shit show, fast.
I feel really guilty now, even though I've done nothing.

Don't feel guilty for the original maker coming back and throwing a tantrum over what he didn't like. You've helped start something that the whole community is enjoying and continued, so you deserve the credit.
Enteresting
Participator

Postby kongpow » Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:39 am

Personal preference vehemence strikes again!

Lol, this instance was nothing compared to the shit tsunami that this issue was over half a decade ago when it first arose. There was dozens of pages of flame wars over it, with many more people backing up Vegan then because he was the only one capable of working devourment at the time.

I still don't agree with his stance, but back then he had creative control and that was that. He largely gave that up when he released code and disappeared.

However, it was some asshole community members who went into his new mod thread the other day and tore the old wound open and threw salt in it. His reaction to that was damned for sure, but the instigative comments of those certain community members was even worse imo.

But, what do I know! Back to lurker town for me.
Devourment v.65d Legacy Pack

http://tinyurl.com/z3faw96

^^^LINK TO THE DOWNLOAD/GUIDE^^^

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Natolin » Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:05 pm

Huh... what are the odds that something happened in this thread a few days after I returned to skyrim...
spooky
I'm a thot who feeds off attention... so tell me whatcha think of my stuff! Also I have a DA account :D https://www.deviantart.com/natolinnn2
Natolin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zhao » Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:49 pm

You know, i wasn't going to bother saying anything like I usually do, but I've got too...

What really fascinates me about all the shite that went down in the couple of days, is how it mirrors the mistakes that both the creator and the consumers made during the ill fated production of the second faze of the original devourment.
And what that is, is after a long period of time of being away with no indication of return, the creator returns and demands a halt on production of something people did not want to die after it's abandonment.
The result of this, is the consumers that continued the work, instead of negotiation, raged a war, a war that I personally called The Gender War (I know the disputes were more than just about the gender, but it was the focal point of outbreak of the war between both sides - Those who wanted gender equality in the mod and those loyal to the creators ideas of female only).
A war that i might add, that eventually ceased all production of the mod for a very long time.
So instead of people, both consumer and creator, learning from their past mistakes, they just went full circle and repeated them.
What did Snake Plisken say? The more things change the more they stay the same.
It might be obvious, but back then I was neutral, and still am. I just sit back and watch the bed burn, and when the time comes, I say - Look, see what you did wrong?
But I guess that's the Druid in me coming into fruition, which I am proud to say I am.

Now to the part that pisses me royally off.

For those that instigated this shite show and drove the creator away again, you know what we've lost...right?
For those who didn't read what he had planned, in the coming weeks or so, he had planned to incorporate fully implemented swallow animations in both Skyim and Fallout 4.
In other words, no more boring off-putting "Poof" Yer swallowed with no animations to show for it.
This was probably the only chance to we had to get animations for one of the biggest drawbacks that no one one this site has the technical know how to fix or implement.
Something I have lost hope of ever having, and probably others too.
And there it was, like a cupids arrow right in the ass, 1 out of 100 chance someone qualified to do this arrives with the promise to do so.
And what do some people do?
They pull that arrow out and shove back down cupids throat and them to do F themselves.
And with that done, that 1 out 100 chance becomes 0.
And who's fault is that? My hope is that the ones responsible for this shite show are reading this, and while I'm not pointing fingers, well...
We know who's to blame. And to hell with the instigators for ruinining it for everyone else.
I'd like to think you've all learned something, but the sad reality is that things like this had happened before, and it will happen again.
As you can see, I'm really pissed off about this.

But that's it, back to being a lurker for me too.
By the way if I am missing something, can someone tell this aging old school WE enthusiast if there is now a forum out there somewhere for WE's (Woman Eater).
I swear 99% of content here does not apply to my interest, but since the fall of Disturbed Things ages ago, I've had no where else to go to. It's like i have been homeless on the internet since then as far as forums go.

And I do apologize for kicking the crap out of a dead horse, but i had to voice my opinion this one time, straight from the heart and with honesty.

Zhao.
Zhao
Been posting for a bit

Postby carlj » Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:37 pm

Zhao wrote:You know, i wasn't going to bother saying anything like I usually do, but I've got too...

What really fascinates me about all the shite that went down in the couple of days, is how it mirrors the mistakes that both the creator and the consumers made during the ill fated production of the second faze of the original devourment.
And what that is, is after a long period of time of being away with no indication of return, the creator returns and demands a halt on production of something people did not want to die after it's abandonment.
The result of this, is the consumers that continued the work, instead of negotiation, raged a war, a war that I personally called The Gender War (I know the disputes were more than just about the gender, but it was the focal point of outbreak of the war between both sides - Those who wanted gender equality in the mod and those loyal to the creators ideas of female only).
A war that i might add, that eventually ceased all production of the mod for a very long time.
So instead of people, both consumer and creator, learning from their past mistakes, they just went full circle and repeated them.
What did Snake Plisken say? The more things change the more they stay the same.
It might be obvious, but back then I was neutral, and still am. I just sit back and watch the bed burn, and when the time comes, I say - Look, see what you did wrong?
But I guess that's the Druid in me coming into fruition, which I am proud to say I am.

Now to the part that pisses me royally off.

For those that instigated this shite show and drove the creator away again, you know what we've lost...right?
For those who didn't read what he had planned, in the coming weeks or so, he had planned to incorporate fully implemented swallow animations in both Skyim and Fallout 4.
In other words, no more boring off-putting "Poof" Yer swallowed with no animations to show for it.
This was probably the only chance to we had to get animations for one of the biggest drawbacks that no one one this site has the technical know how to fix or implement.
Something I have lost hope of ever having, and probably others too.
And there it was, like a cupids arrow right in the ass, 1 out of 100 chance someone qualified to do this arrives with the promise to do so.
And what do some people do?
They pull that arrow out and shove back down cupids throat and them to do F themselves.
And with that done, that 1 out 100 chance becomes 0.
And who's fault is that? My hope is that the ones responsible for this shite show are reading this, and while I'm not pointing fingers, well...
We know who's to blame. And to hell with the instigators for ruinining it for everyone else.
I'd like to think you've all learned something, but the sad reality is that things like this had happened before, and it will happen again.
As you can see, I'm really pissed off about this.

But that's it, back to being a lurker for me too.
By the way if I am missing something, can someone tell this aging old school WE enthusiast if there is now a forum out there somewhere for WE's (Woman Eater).
I swear 99% of content here does not apply to my interest, but since the fall of Disturbed Things ages ago, I've had no where else to go to. It's like i have been homeless on the internet since then as far as forums go.

And I do apologize for kicking the crap out of a dead horse, but i had to voice my opinion this one time, straight from the heart and with honesty.

Zhao.

I was really looking forward to him returning to work on the mod, such a shame that it all ends with petty things. As someone that really dislike male preds, i had no problem with people allowing them in the mod as long it was toggable. Even that time i made my little vore game back then, i would had no problem if people would manage to sneak male preds in it as an option (if i was a better programmer i would had options available).
I just hope that people get their minds off the gutter and just cooperate in peace and friendship, time will tell.
carlj
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game