Devourment Update Thread

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Update Thread

Postby Raiden13 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:02 am

Just use the version 0.65c with killable children, and children mod with proper skeletons.
Raiden13
Somewhat familiar

Postby estadio » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:21 am

Urielzael2 wrote:Here it is working version I am using.

Also happy news. Devourment and addons together with skse works on SSE. Addons tested: blood of prey addon, edible animals, multiprey, stranger mod, and Forgetfull Hatter dialogues versions 0,65c and version 0,65d. Still need to check out skeleton files (.hkx) in order to avoid T pose bug.

thank you... i've been looking for this add on, thank you very much :-D
estadio
Somewhat familiar

Postby Raiden13 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:31 am

Well... I hope it works. Later I'll post the almost final version of this mod :v This is the version 0.53 that supports male preds only. I made it by editing some scripts and remove some restrictions from some spells in the game. The final version replaces voracious maidens, valkyries, warriors and heroines to master, knights, warriors and heroes. Well, when I finish this version I'll work on version 0.65c :)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qcgfgmb9w0ftc ... 9.zip?dl=0
Raiden13
Somewhat familiar

Postby Raiden13 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:58 am

These videos shows my current progress with devourment mod :) This is not a repack or a hack. This is the mod almost entirelly edited. :)
Well, like you all have seen, I'm having some issues with belly mesh after digestion. I'm trying to do my best to fix that :(

https://youtu.be/V-WkPtZhrUg
https://youtu.be/DSfJ-3Uiy2w
Raiden13
Somewhat familiar

Postby LazloWolf » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:46 am

Tested it out yesterday with males, love it so far. Digestion is pretty quick lol and it kinda sucks I can’t feed myself to others. But I know these things take time. It’s looking great and works pretty well with SAM
LazloWolf
New to the forum

Postby Raiden13 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:21 am

Well, the version I'm using is 0.53 for a while. But I'm trying to make it work with version 0.65c. It almost done if it wasn't because of this belly issue. I forgot to mention that the version of the video is the 0.65c
Raiden13
Somewhat familiar

Postby Raiden13 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:54 pm

Well, I'll release my modification here. If you are willing to help me :) I'll be grateful ^~^ It works like the youtube video but with a belly mesh problem after digestion :(
The file contains the devourment plugin and devourment script source codes :) feel free to modify and share with someone fix this problem.

https://mega.nz/#!KkNmHC5Z!qHc5oSSnZddQ ... Rmghh_beLM
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wbn2rkkye3q2r ... 9.zip?dl=0
Raiden13
Somewhat familiar

Postby Krunchlesnitchles » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:12 pm

Oi the links dont work got one that does?
Krunchlesnitchles
Somewhat familiar

Postby Raiden13 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:44 pm

Well, I checked and they're working fine :o
Raiden13
Somewhat familiar

Postby Raiden13 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:11 pm

I'm about to give up :x the belly still disappearing and I don't know why. I'm about to start all over and see what happening x.x
Raiden13
Somewhat familiar

Postby LazloWolf » Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:48 pm

Any luck so far?
LazloWolf
New to the forum

Postby Raiden13 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:14 pm

Well, not yet. I make it working for version 0.53. Right now I'm changing some spells like "conjure voracious maiden" since they're not women anymore and the mod is working just for males. Well, I'll start working again on the mod when I got more free time. Recently I'm having a few moments that I got free time to check the mod, redo things and so on.
Raiden13
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:05 am

Found an unexpected thing.
Playing Skyrim with "Chases-Starlight" an argonian 'hatchling' and somehow the CBBE mod affects her. She cannot be digested no matter what happens. Whoever programmed her made her permanently immortal, even without protections.

... though i admit she looks good as a 'shortstack'
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Terrafox » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:33 am

Its very odd for some reason I can't seem to get any feed back from the people I have in my stomach. I can talk to them but no reply back, anyone has any idea how to fix that?
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby tevwildmus » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:21 pm

Terrafox wrote:Its very odd for some reason I can't seem to get any feed back from the people I have in my stomach. I can talk to them but no reply back, anyone has any idea how to fix that?

I had similar issues. After looking through the mod, I noticed there were a few quests being checked that could cause some events to not occur. I can't remember the whole list (and I'm having trouble hunting that down again), but the quest that was active on mine was Favor017 ("Fight! Fight!", the quest for wagering and fighting in a brawl with NPCs). Turns out I had challenged an NPC to a brawl but didn't have money to pay the wager; it seems the quest remained in progress.

Maybe that's your issue, too?
tevwildmus
New to the forum

Postby Rshook69 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:24 pm

When I read the changelog and it said that it merged Devourment V. 0.65c as well, would it work with Redblue322’s CBBE addon to it or do I need the original V. 0.65c version?
Rshook69
Been posting for a bit

Postby YukiArikaMuze » Thu May 10, 2018 12:11 pm

by anychance at all dose this mod work with SE or would it need to be upgraded to 64 bit to run with SE?
also is there anyway to have custom texture mods work with the belly ?
YukiArikaMuze
Somewhat familiar

Postby kongpow » Thu May 10, 2018 3:19 pm

YukiArikaMuze wrote:by anychance at all dose this mod work with SE or would it need to be upgraded to 64 bit to run with SE?
also is there anyway to have custom texture mods work with the belly ?

v.65 works as is with SSE assuming you have the requirements, but some functions do not work due to mods missing from SSE, such as weightmorphs and HDTPE belly physics.

Bellies use their own standalone custom textures located inside data/textures/xomod/devour. Custom body textures do not apply to the belly textures. I find this full body texture mod to match devourment's belly pretty well.https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/10306 If you are playing with a beast race, then you are out of luck unless you know your way around skyrim textures. (It took years and a commission for us to get the argonian belly texture we have now.)

Also, I really recommend playing devourment on Oldrim instead of SSE, simply due to the sheer amount of gameplay enhancing QoL mods that are missing from SSE. I tried SSE out, and after spending half a day modding it, my Oldrim still plays better, looks better, and it has a host of mods unavailable for SSE that I consider mostly essential now.

(I learned about the 32 bit 4gb vram win 10 limitation when i downgraded to windows 10 and noticed the fps going from 40+ to 10 in some areas. Never had a problem with it on 7. I had to remove tropical skyrim to free up a big chunk of vram to prevent the game from bottlenecking and it's been fine since. Tropical skyrim is unavailable for SSE.)

With SSE you get a 64 bit application so you can exceed the 4gb vram limit that Oldrim has with windows 10 (I can't even take advantage of that because there is no tropical for SSE). In practice, that 4gb vram limit doesn't happen unless you are running a resource intensive world overhaul like tropical skyrim which adds some ten thousand trees and plants. Coupled with a resource intensive ENB applying expensive AO, shaders,post process, and multiple forms of AA to all those extra meshes. Or if you are using some 4k parallax world texture mod alongside a resource intensive enb, with ugrid set to 7+ so you can see grass and rendered trees miles away, cranking everything up for screen archery while making the game largely unplayable at that point regardless.

Without immersive first person view, vanilla first person just looks funny to me at this point, and it is coupled with not being able to look down and see belly/breasts being affected by physics that I tailored to my own preference. (I tried joy of perspective se, it doesn't show physics or the belly mesh.) No weight morphs is a big deal breaker as well for me. Not to mention some of the other NSFW mods that will likely never be ported to sse. Haven't even started naming QoL gameplay mods yet, but I could keep going... ^^;

TL:DR For Devourment: Oldrim>Newrim.

cheers,
Attachments
TESV 2018-04-30 03-07-06-792.jpg
Devourment v.65d Legacy Pack

http://tinyurl.com/z3faw96

^^^LINK TO THE DOWNLOAD/GUIDE^^^

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby YukiArikaMuze » Mon May 14, 2018 2:39 am

ehh for me personally i dont know what causes it but theres a few issues iv always had with old skyrim on the pc one that iv tryed locking the fps for it all time and none of the patches or anything seemed to work OWO and 2 theres a weird studdering i get along with alt tabing from old skyrim tends to some times break the mouse courser and show up on screen only way to fix it is to restart the game other then that i just like a lot things they did to SSE more and i personally use demonic skin from OLD skyrim but yeah its to each there own but for me old skyrim just runs badly wile SSE not sure what has in it as for what they had done with frame work but runs way smoother then Old skyrim ever has for a day along with i dont really use a bunch mods just CBBE body demonic skin overhaul feminine kajiite and argonain skin and race menu mod or the new one thats for SSE along a hair mod for female other then that i dont get to many mods because the more you have the more the hassle and id rather just play the game as is then really go nuts with it like i used to i would say if oldrim didnt have that studdering that dose for me for some reasion and bad load times id possibly go back to it but for now its whatever but agen thanks for the info and stuff hopes the work if its still being worked on goes well.

also sorry for grammar and misspelling that tends happen with me a lot i did go throw and try to correct most of it <3
YukiArikaMuze
Somewhat familiar

Postby kongpow » Mon May 14, 2018 10:33 am

YukiArikaMuze wrote:ehh for me personally i dont know what causes it but theres a few issues iv always had with old skyrim on the pc one that iv tryed locking the fps for it all time and none of the patches or anything seemed to work OWO and 2 theres a weird studdering i get along with alt tabing from old skyrim tends to some times break the mouse courser and show up on screen only way to fix it is to restart the game other then that i just like a lot things they did to SSE more and i personally use demonic skin from OLD skyrim but yeah its to each there own but for me old skyrim just runs badly wile SSE not sure what has in it as for what they had done with frame work but runs way smoother then Old skyrim ever has for a day along with i dont really use a bunch mods just CBBE body demonic skin overhaul feminine kajiite and argonain skin and race menu mod or the new one thats for SSE along a hair mod for female other then that i dont get to many mods because the more you have the more the hassle and id rather just play the game as is then really go nuts with it like i used to i would say if oldrim didnt have that studdering that dose for me for some reasion and bad load times id possibly go back to it but for now its whatever but agen thanks for the info and stuff hopes the work if its still being worked on goes well.

also sorry for grammar and misspelling that tends happen with me a lot i did go throw and try to correct most of it <3

Bethesda has been relying on free mods to fix it's games for over a decade, but you won't be able to fix those games if you don't try to find the mods that fix them.

This fixes the alt tab cursor issue. This is an essential mod for me. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40706/

There's several fixes for several different causes of stuttering. USLEEP should be essential for everyone. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71214/ ENBOOST fixed my game stuttering https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38649/ I don't use this one as limit my fps via other ways. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2581/ There are more.

You are right though, modding is a matter of preference at the end of the day. If you are only using a few mods and are playing skyrim to play vanilla skyrim, then SSE is the better choice.

I kind of feel like I opened up pandora's box with skyrim modding, as now I can't stop it or unlearn it, and I can't ever see myself bothering to play vanilla skyrim again. ^^;

cheers,
Devourment v.65d Legacy Pack

http://tinyurl.com/z3faw96

^^^LINK TO THE DOWNLOAD/GUIDE^^^

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game