Devourment Update Thread

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Update Thread

Postby ForgetfulHatter » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:58 pm

Urielzael2 wrote:
In every devourment there is spell (lesser power) "View devourment options". I've just added it via console. Just type 'help devourment', then find the spell number and finally type 'player.addspell X (where X is number of spell you've found)'.

"Menu activated by view devourment options is also working with SSE which is nice."

BTW EBBB and EnchancedEBBB wasn't working with SSE (pherhapse they really need SKSE to be working), yet other devourment submods I've listed before seems to working fine.

Incredible! [might be a reason to download SSE after all!]

Is there any special way of install it or just standard NMM or drag and drop 0.65c into SSE like a standard install?

If you're up for it you should make a youtube video on how to do it.
Vore acutally seems to be plentiful on youtube. [Lokis Brahman inspired me to do skyrim stuff I miss that person...]

honestly as long as you censor out any nudity it seems to be fine.
ForgetfulHatter
Somewhat familiar

Postby paperairplaneclip » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:32 pm

ForgetfulHatter Don't worry bud! I deleted my Youtube because of the amount of Negative attention that it was getting, but I made a new thread about it, here:
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=48317
I'm probably gonna make a post on the 'official' Fallout Vore thread, because I feel like a lot of people think that I entirely disappeared :(
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:26 am

ForgetfulHatter wrote:

Is there any special way of install it or just standard NMM or drag and drop 0.65c into SSE like a standard install?

Vore acutally seems to be plentiful on youtube. [Lokis Brahman inspired me to do skyrim stuff I miss that person...]

Install devourment files via MO2 or NXMM. It will require you to set directory data. Then when installing in MO2 uncheck skeleton files except belly, (remeber to this with devourment expansion mod as well - to avoid T pose bugs). When everything is installed in MO2 unchceck files that require masters not working with SSE (such as weightmorphs, some plugins like Kongpow RNDS patch (require RND) can be left checked as they do not interfere with game). Than try it, if is loaded begin you will always get lack of SKSE warning but do not worry about it. To edit devourment option (such as perk, all female preds and so on) use addspell command 'view devourment option' via console (you will obtain spell in powers category that allows you to checking devourment). These are my installation tips. Hope it is clear, and read it carefully - as some people told it is bit complicated. If you have any questions just give me a shout, I will try my best to help.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ForgetfulHatter » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:54 pm

Urielzael2 wrote:
ForgetfulHatter wrote:

Install devourment files via MO2 or NXMM. It will require you to set directory data. Then when installing in MO2 uncheck skeleton files except belly, (remeber to this with devourment expansion mod as well - to avoid T pose bugs). When everything is installed in MO2 unchceck files that require masters not working with SSE (such as weightmorphs, some plugins like Kongpow RNDS patch (require RND) can be left checked as they do not interfere with game). Than try it, if is loaded begin you will always get lack of SKSE warning but do not worry about it. To edit devourment option (such as perk, all female preds and so on) use addspell command 'view devourment option' via console (you will obtain spell in powers category that allows you to checking devourment). These are my installation tips. Hope it is clear, and read it carefully - as some people told it is bit complicated. If you have any questions just give me a shout, I will try my best to help.

thanks i really do look forward to experiencing devourment with the skyrim special edition...can't wait to see how this 64 bit with the so called fixed script lag and save bloating will be like! ^^

..................IF the bloody thing would load..... >.>

i get the feeling my rig isn't powerful enough to run this.....now...oh well...skyrim still works.
ForgetfulHatter
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:46 am

ForgetfulHatter wrote:
thanks i really do look forward to experiencing devourment with the skyrim special edition...can't wait to see how this 64 bit with the so called fixed script lag and save bloating will be like! ^^

..................IF the bloody thing would load..... >.>

i get the feeling my rig isn't powerful enough to run this.....now...oh well...skyrim still works.

Don't worry if it was running smoothly on minimal details on my potato pc, then it should work on yours fine. BTW thanks for your videos. Your and Kongpows youtube material kinda inspired me to mix your both ideas, which I will show on my blog. I'd like to ask if you can tell me what you think of it, I'd be glad. There is only one good shot by now because I've started skyrim fresh again (it would be 4th time I've started playing Skyrim after long break (SSE is easier due some potions bug)).
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Delt » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:10 pm

I know that the fallout 4 vore thread is the main focus at the moment, but if someone could assist with some shit i'm dealing with pertaining to crashing when npcs use the swallow spell. to be a bit more specific, here's what I got from the crash log: (000A2C94)].DevourmentPsuedoAIScript.OnUpdate() - "DevourmentPsuedoAIScript.psc" Line 28
[12/26/2016 - 03:46:44PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].DevourmentPsuedoAIScript.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
[None].DevourmentPsuedoAIScript.OnUpdate() - "DevourmentPsuedoAIScript.psc" Line 42
[12/26/2016 - 03:46:53PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].DevourmentPsuedoAIScript.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
[None].DevourmentPsuedoAIScript.OnUpdate() - "DevourmentPsuedoAIScript.psc" Line 42
[12/26/2016 - 03:47:42PM] VM is freezing...
[12/26/2016 - 03:47:42PM] VM is frozen
[12/26/2016 - 03:47:42PM] Reverting game...
[12/26/2016 - 03:47:43PM]
this was, as you can see, the last thing that ran before the game froze and crashed. I'm at wit's end, because this seems like a coding failure.
Delt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:14 pm

Are you talking about devourment in Vanilla Skyrim or Skyrim Special Edition?

If it is Vanilla Skyrim my advice is to load previous save game, if it is not corupted save script issue (which sometimes happens), try to restore previous system version before bug occurs (if your game had bugged recently), If it won't work try to fully delete game, than reinstall each mod 1 at the time as it may be mod collision issue (which won't likely not happens).

If it is SSE I can't help you as Devourment was not made for SSE, it is just 90% compatible with it.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Delt » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:34 am

No it's regular, and while I've tried clean slating it multiple times, it always reappears. If the whole "reload previous save" works, then it'll just be a matter of uninstalling devourment, cleaning the scripts with a tool, and reinstalling... I haven't tried that exact process, so I think I will. I'll get back to you.
Delt
Somewhat familiar

Postby ForgetfulHatter » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:20 pm

bronzebones i remember getting a massive log spam when devourment ran into some problems...

does it crash when you load a character?
if it does the old...start a new character then load the trouble one tends to fix that issue.

if not you might..................might.........consider starting a new character......it sucks i know i've have to do that a ton of times. :(

I've had characters i got a great deal into the game with and realized they can't even devour and i wasn't about to go fiddling with my mods since i just fixed that very delicate rope bridge with some masking tape.....they had no duct tape.....
ForgetfulHatter
Somewhat familiar

Postby tonyvld » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:58 am

uhm....the downloads are down, re-upload please?
A kind twin tailed fennec kitsune.
tonyvld
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:44 pm

If you meant devourment just use the kongpows download link. After downloading just check or uncheck options you want to use or not use. I've checked link they are fine,
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ian66613 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:11 pm

Mid-March is current potential release timeline for SKSE64: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3b9pcgzZSk
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby Delt » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:04 pm

I'll give it a go, I seem to be suffering from something wrong with devourment and the xpmse skeleton that's causing crashes. I do have a suspicion that it's one or the other, since the crash logs only refer to one of the two before a crash happens...
Delt
Somewhat familiar

Postby player1 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:39 am

bumping the thread because the link to v 0.70 is ded. If a kind soul could repost the link she/he would have my many thanks.
"wizards, no sense of right or wrong!" some spacemen wisdom.
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby fsdbiu2346y8 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:02 pm

Does Devourment still get updated? Or are the creators done with it.
fsdbiu2346y8
Participator

Postby paperairplaneclip » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:17 pm

UnknownSource wrote:Does Devourment still get updated? Or are the creators done with it.

Devourment has been dead for ages now
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:24 am

Maybe, with skse64 for sse devourment will come back.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SeemsEdibleToMe » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:59 am

UnknownSource wrote:Does Devourment still get updated? Or are the creators done with it.

It was back to being sort of worked on some time ago, but the whole "is it ok to be able to vore children NPCs?" debate touched some nerves around these parts and as a result the few people that were still working on it ended up just dropping the thing altogether for the time being.

ryanshow's devourment add-on is still scheduled to receive an update at some time so that's something. Beyond that it's pretty much waiting for skse64 and praying.
SeemsEdibleToMe
Been posting for a bit

Postby Felagiro » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:37 pm

I create mod, children stomach show after swallow
https://mega.nz/#fm/5JwWjAKC
Felagiro
New to the forum

Postby AngelofHell64 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:40 pm

Felagiro wrote:I create mod, children stomach show after swallow
https://mega.nz/#fm/5JwWjAKC