Devourment Update Thread

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Update Thread

Postby Sideromelane » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:50 pm

Felagiro wrote:I create mod, children stomach show after swallow
https://mega.nz/#fm/5JwWjAKC

This is not appropriate for this thread, please remove it to the underage forum.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby mink » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:12 pm

is there a mirror for 0.7? the dropbox link is 404.

Also, can anyone share the edible animals mod, it's also unavailable.
mink
New to the forum

Postby Anthro21 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:17 pm

I would love to use this, but I'm not very good with modding. Would someone be able to help me out with it?
Anthro21
Been posting for a bit

Postby Galmar1313 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:54 am

Those who have seen fuzz1029 videos what enb is that?
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby fuzz1029 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:22 am

Galmar1313 wrote:Those who have seen fuzz1029 videos what enb is that?

Hmmm I havent opened skyrim in a while (mainly because of some mod issues that I am too lazy to fix) but I cant remember which one I used
fuzz1029
Been posting for a bit

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:34 am

Athro, This is a Step-by-step!

1. Make sure you have the mod, Put it on your desktop.
2. If you know how to get to your skyrim folder, Skip to 4

3.Open :C/ Program Files (x86)/Steam/Steamapps/common/Skyrim
(I think it was 86, Just.. The one with numbers)
The Skyrim folder should have a folder named "Data" in it.
There is a "Data" Folder in the mod.

4.Go back to where all your steam games where shown, Drag the mods data folder in the skyrim folder

5.If everything works, Next time you load up SKSE (That's a different thing, a requirement for the mod also) you should be able to check mark it in the "Data Files" area.

And there you go, Load up a save (If you don't get the powers, Just reload the save again) and have fun eating everyone!

This video might help, Just as an example
https://youtu.be/7hrtYnqdFkM
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:14 am

I have little problem, in latest devourment pack 25.02.2017 version 0.65d the belly doesn't show up. I still can devour animals and multiprey and vice versa yet the belly doesnt show up. When I load previous version of mod everything is fine. Any suggestion or clue why in latest it is not working?
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:54 am

Urielzael2 wrote:I have little problem, in latest devourment pack 25.02.2017 version 0.65d the belly doesn't show up. I still can devour animals and multiprey and vice versa yet the belly doesnt show up. When I load previous version of mod everything is fine. Any suggestion or clue why in latest it is not working?

Do you have Kongpows Devourment Update Mod? If not that *Might* be the problem
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:39 pm

RossTheEmeraldFox wrote:
Urielzael2 wrote:I have little problem, in latest devourment pack 25.02.2017 version 0.65d the belly doesn't show up. I still can devour animals and multiprey and vice versa yet the belly doesnt show up. When I load previous version of mod everything is fine. Any suggestion or clue why in latest it is not working?

Thanks for bit sarcastic answer. Yes, I'm using latest Kongpow Devourment Update modpack. And I've already checked notes to it though I don't get vore velly (same enemy) even though function of devourment addons (no ebbb) are working. Well I may as well turned blind eye as this is minor problem though If you have other suggestions I would gladly hear them.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:52 pm

Urielzael2 wrote:
RossTheEmeraldFox wrote:

Thanks for bit sarcastic answer. Yes, I'm using latest Kongpow Devourment Update modpack. And I've already checked notes to it though I don't get vore velly (same enemy) even though function of devourment addons (no ebbb) are working. Well I may as well turned blind eye as this is minor problem though If you have other suggestions I would gladly hear them.

I wasn't trying to be sarcastic, I didn't see "Pack" before, I was just using the knowlage that in MY game the belly doesn't show up without it for some reason..

Don't know how I personally could help other than that.. *Shrug*
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:57 pm

NP, I've decided to just use older devourment mod pack from Kongpow. I do not mind having bit outdated data if everything is working ok, right :D. Maybe if there would be next update that will add more complex changes and so on I would change older for latest.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:41 am

OK, I found solution to lack of Belly. It seems stranger mod addon of was causing some troubles, I've reinstaled it, build body again via body slide and FNIS and everything seems to be working fine.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby linthia » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:52 am

I've the kongpow's pack, but the belly is just HUGE, it goes through the legs, any tips to have the belly smaller or don't go on the legs please ?
linthia
Participator

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:12 am

linthia wrote:I've the kongpow's pack, but the belly is just HUGE, it goes through the legs, any tips to have the belly smaller or don't go on the legs please ?

Do you also have EBBB? From Ryanshow (I think)? If so that might be the problem.. If not the only thing *I* can say is look in the mods folder for kongpows pack and in "Optional stuff" the belly meshes should be in there and you can put then in the Data folder to switch them out as you please
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby kongpow » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:17 am

linthia wrote:I've the kongpow's pack, but the belly is just HUGE, it goes through the legs, any tips to have the belly smaller or don't go on the legs please ?

Default belly mesh size is "massive" located at data/meshes/actors/character/character assets\.

Try changing this out with the "original" belly mesh files located inside data/optional stuff/ optional custom belly meshes/original\

Reducing the size of the waist also scales the belly mesh down as well since they are linked to the same ninode. This works particularly well on the adiposian body because the waist doesn't get that small regardless.

As far as leg clipping goes, you can adjust the positioning of the belly via NIFscope located at meshes/actors/character/character assets female/skeleton_female.nif\ then edit/transform the belly and HDT belly ninodes located between the 600-700 block (just look for a bunch of "devourment" bones). Though, it's impossible to get rid of all clipping, as devourment belly mesh does not support hdt belly collision.

You may want to consider different run/walk animations at that point as some clip the belly less.
Devourment v.65d Legacy Pack

http://tinyurl.com/z3faw96

^^^LINK TO THE DOWNLOAD/GUIDE^^^

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LinkHelios » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:28 pm

Here a idea
After digesting the breast will grown in size
LinkHelios
New to the forum

Postby LinkHelios » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:33 pm

Here a idea
After digesting the breast will grown in size
LinkHelios
New to the forum

Postby Absentia » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:59 pm

LinkHelios, That mod already exists and has existed for a long time now
Absentia
Somewhat familiar

Postby Galmar1313 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:40 pm

How would you go about making the mesh bigger in nifscope? i have tried myself but the belly constantly appears in the characters face or anywhere where it shouldnt be
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby LazloWolf » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:54 pm

The Dropbox link is non functional and do you think you'll be adding male preds?
LazloWolf
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game