Devourment Update Thread

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Update Thread

Postby Slayerhero90 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:11 pm

From what I've gathered, the whole "yeah I'mma release some Skyrim/Fallout 4 mods with proper animations" thing was rather suspect. Other people who I've seen discuss it were saying that so much as that's out of the reach of the collective efforts of the community pro Skyrim animators--let alone the pros in Fallout 4, who've yet to consolidate behind a single unified animation framework to the degree that Skyrim has with FNIS. The claims are sketchy--the most realistic best-case-scenario is that he did intend to produce such mods, despite his limitations.

So if you're mad that we'll never get those animation mods, it might provide some consolation that we might have never gotten them anyways, and perhaps someday, by someone else's hand, we'll get them still.

The more cynical commentators have suggested the Vegan never intended to release the things we bemoan the prospective loss of, and merely released what he did have to curry some favor for his actual objective of starting shit, over what happened against his wishes in his absence, by returning and letting the lingering resentment froth back up.

Like, I don't know about the Pathfinder situation, but I'd been longing for a Rimworld vore mod for the almost-a-year in which I've played it, and doubtless others have been waiting even longer. It's like kongpow said; Vegan's source of power in such situations comes from being the sole provider. When those angry people started ragging on him in the Rimworld thread, I kept my mouth shut despite feeling rather the same way about him, because I didn't want to exacerbate the situation and lose the mod I so dearly had been longing for. Turns out keeping my mouth shut didn't change a thing, because that thread's gone.

At least I got that mod while it was still there.
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hoodoo » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:16 pm

For people complaining about 'what we've lost'...

You realize the cost of what you wanted was losing all the male pred functionality, right? Years of work from people OTHER than Vegan would have gone down the drain. The supposed 'coming mods' were obviously their bait to get what they wanted.

It really feels like the viewpoint of someone who only cares about themselves and their own kinks.
Hoodoo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Speciker » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:48 pm

I can't be the only one who has a deep apathy to this whole situation.

I mean, are we seriously just jumping from thread to thread now, stubbornly trying to keep this dumpster fire going?
What a fucking world we live in
Speciker
Been posting for a bit

Postby Farfanuggen » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:13 pm

I will say this as firmly, yet politely as I can.

Drop it. Leave it be, stop talking about it as per Eka's request.

Both sides are in the wrong. That's all you need to know. Now stop.
Farfanuggen
Participator

Postby kismikkhasim » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:27 pm

Sooooo Does anybody have a SE port of Skyrim Devourment?
kismikkhasim
New to the forum

Postby Speciker » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:15 am

kismikkhasim wrote:Sooooo Does anybody have a SE port of Skyrim Devourment?

Check the active developement thread, "Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled". There are instructions there on how to install it for SE.
What a fucking world we live in
Speciker
Been posting for a bit

Postby kismikkhasim » Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:09 pm

Speciker wrote:

Check the active developement thread, "Skyrim Devourment Female And Male Enabled". There are instructions there on how to install it for SE.

except I dont want female and male enabled. Personally I resent male preds and you couldnt pay me enough to put it in a game, so unless i can completely disable it, it isnt worth my time.
kismikkhasim
New to the forum

Postby YouCanFreshMyFresh » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:20 pm

kismikkhasim wrote:
Speciker wrote:

except I dont want female and male enabled. Personally I resent male preds and you couldnt pay me enough to put it in a game, so unless i can completely disable it, it isnt worth my time.

Get back on main and face the community, Vegan.
YouCanFreshMyFresh
Somewhat familiar

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:43 pm

kismikkhasim wrote:
Speciker wrote:

It has a toggle to enable/disable female preds, male preds, and animal preds completely.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby disguy » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:39 am

kismikkhasim wrote:
Speciker wrote:

I don't know why It's so difficult for people to say "I don't like this kind of thing" as opposed to being such an ass about it -- like, I highly doubt a man came into your house and ate your entire family whole or something, resulting in some kind of vendetta against male predators.

I get that it's not everyone's cup of tea and I'm perfectly fine with that, so I can understand being turned off by the mod because it has something you don't like in it, but this level of kink-bashing is what resulted in that whole nonsense earlier to begin with, so feel free to try a bit harder to be a bit more civil about your preferences in the future.
◕‿◕ bup
disguy
Somewhat familiar

Postby kismikkhasim » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:28 pm

It has a toggle to enable/disable female preds, male preds, and animal preds completely.

finally some helpful info. Thanks m8 +rep :D
kismikkhasim
New to the forum

Postby TheMastermind » Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:11 pm

Devourment Female and Male enabled is customisable.
You can enable or disable several features, like either gender, or animal predators. I don't like male or animal ones either, so I disabled them on FalloutVore, and would on DF&M if I used it, but I, personally, don't use it because it's incompatible with CBBE 3BBB. That's the only reason I can give to justify not using it. There isn't really any other reason, other than compatibility, that you could have.
If they ever update it to fix that compatibility issue, I would switch to it immediately. I hear it runs better than this version because it has fewer verification checks.
Hungry Jewellery: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61326
I swear I'm still making it.
TheMastermind
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Vore game