Okurete Sumimasen Chapter 3?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Okurete Sumimasen Chapter 3?

Postby Xorus777 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:33 am

kk, thanks for answer =)
I'll be waiting for a sequel of a great vore-game ^_^
Xorus777
New to the forum

Postby tonyvld » Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:43 am

Taito, let me say this, you are an amazing person who does amazing things. You can do whatever you set your mind to, you've proven that, and I admit that your games are awesome and fun, they provide us all with things we all like and you cater to pretty much all our needs while adding things in to make it satisfying for you, not many can do this, and you have proven you can. Now I'm not gonna sit here and beg for you to restart this or anything like that, if you just wanna let this project go, that's up to you, but I just want you to know that you do amazing things and have provided us all with countless hours of fun and entertainment. I just wanted to take the chance to thank you for all you've done for us up to this point, I don't know how often you are thanked for your work, but thank you Taito for doing all this just for us without even asking a single thing in return of us, so even if this project should sadly fade away, just know, you've done more than enough for us and you made things fun for us all, in fact....you were kinda the reason I came to Eka's here and made an account, cause I was watching youtube videos and found some of your games on it, and when I got linked here and tried them, I had so much fun, and I created an account here immediently, so if someone says you can't do something, just turn the other cheek and don't listen to them, cause you have proven to us all otherwise, so just know that everything you've done for us hasn't gone unnoticed or unappreciated, we all love your work and we all love you Taito.
A kind twin tailed fennec kitsune.
tonyvld
Somewhat familiar

Postby taito » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:52 am

tonyvld, Wow. What kind words sir. That really brightens my day. I think that's sometimes part of the problem though is unlike when I draw a picture and get feedback immediately, working on the game is a very long process and I often question myself if it's all worth it or if anyone even cares. Your comment has given me hope though. Thank you.
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby taito » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:53 pm

I've been feeling motivated lately. ^_^ I watched the ending to Chapter 2 and it fired me up a bit. More to come.

worm.gif
worm.gif (145.26 KiB) Viewed 1686 times
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby DB1224 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:30 am

Glad to see you motivated !
Legally it's questionable.
Morally it's disgusting.
Personally I love it.
DB1224
Participator

Postby FBnorman » Wed May 20, 2020 5:16 pm

i Guess there is no 3 yet ☹️
FBnorman
Somewhat familiar

Postby taito » Thu May 21, 2020 1:14 pm

FBnorman wrote:i Guess there is no 3 yet ☹️

Haven't decided....still torn. I have to be fully committed to actually get it done...to do that I have to give up posting regular art...not sure if I can do that yet.
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby taito » Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:26 am

My Path......is.. Okurete Sumimasen!

I've been semi-retired for a few months now. In that time I've been dabbling in the idea of reviving my last project and RPG Okurete Sumimasen. I've been not only replaying the game but coming up with new ideas and working actively on finishing Chapter 3. I realize that we all don't know how long we may have here. I need to finish my story, I need to let everyone know what happens. The only way to do this is though my best outlet. I will always be drawing...always be creating. Thank you all for your support. More to come very soon.
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby TheGameguy » Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:24 pm

That is great to hear!

(How do I burn this)
Attachments
burn.PNG
TheGameguy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Themastermushroom » Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:05 pm

That's awesome, i really enjoyed this game.
Themastermushroom
Participator

Postby taito » Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:37 pm

TheGameguy wrote:That is great to hear!

I think you have to have pour the oil on the thorns and have Jaime as the team leader....I think she burns that. It's been a while..lol.

(How do I burn this)
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Previous

Return to Vore game