sims 3 vore mod

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

sims 3 vore mod

Postby thedragon » Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:25 pm

hey i was just wondering if there is a sims 3 vore mod in the works?
thedragon
???

Re: sims 3 vore mod

Postby KuroganeRyu » Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:51 pm

none that i've seen
KuroganeRyu
Somewhat familiar

Postby truck » Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:07 am

no there is not. there is vore in sims3 already look for the cow plant
truck
Participator

Postby thedragon » Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:11 am

aren't ya suppose to have a high gardening skill for that?
thedragon
???

Postby Rat_Guy » Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:38 am

I've been hoping someone would make one for a long time. I got excited because of the title of this thread :(
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby thedragon » Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:40 am

They really do need to make one
thedragon
???

Postby eatme1234 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:31 pm

thedragon wrote:They really do need to make one

As much as people want vore mods for their favorite games, it takes a whole lot of work and a whole lot of dedication for someone to make it. Its fairly obvious that the creators themselves aren't going to make a vore mod (unless one of them secretly has a vore fetish), so we have to rely on someone else (unless by all means you know how to code). The problem is each game is separate, so for example skyrim's coding would be different than the sim's coding which is different than Game Maker's coding which is different than RPG Maker VX coder which is... you get the idea. That plus the fact that the vore fetish isn't exactly one of the "popular" fetishes out there, limits number of possible people able to make a mod like that. Because you'd have to find a person who'd bed able to code the Sims AND be into vore. Also, if you'd want animations and new models, thats another large filter that limits the amount of potential people.

I'm sure theres alot of people who though that there should be a sims mod (in fact I think there was a forum similiar to this). If I'd make a Sims 3 vore mod (which I have no clue how the coding looks) I'd probably do something simple. Since I can't animate and such, I'd probably make it so there's an option to vore, which causes the fight animation to play, then instead of the loser being kicked out of the fight cloud, the loser would vanish and the winner would have a pregnant stomach that lasts a few ingame hours, before finally disappearing (their hunger would remain full for the duration of the belly). Of course I'm too busy with life and my vore games to attempt to study the coding (after all, learning the coding is the hardest part)
eatme1234
Participator

Postby thedragon » Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:07 pm

that is true
thedragon
???

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:45 pm

There is a mod that adds the Cowplant from Sims 2: University into it, and Sims 4 has it from the get-go.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KHgo3hJJIE
When in doubt, conquer Poland.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NekoYuki » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:52 pm

you have to buy that mod from the sims 3 store. and need several DLCs for it too.

I know i started a sims 2 topic similar to this a while back. someone said they were working on it. but it never yielded results.
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby Sally18 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:59 am

Is there a mod for it?
Sally18
New to the forum

Postby Anesthetic » Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:35 am

Sally18 wrote:Is there a mod for it?

No. Did you not read the damn thread? No there isnt one. I shouldn't even have to respond to you, because the thread has already said there isn't one.

So no there is no mod, and there never will be.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:52 am

Anesthetic wrote:

No. Did you not read the damn thread? No there isnt one. I shouldn't even have to respond to you, because the thread has already said there isn't one.

I wouldn't say "never", just not for the foreseeable future(I plan to try to make one after my programming skills get good enough, but that's years off as I'm not even a noob yet). Also... maybe, don't sound so angry, yeah, Sally really should have read and NOT necro-ed such an ancient thread, but maybe not sound like you want to strangle them for doing so. ^^;

eatme1234 wrote:I'd probably make it so there's an option to vore, which causes the fight animation to play, then instead of the loser being kicked out of the fight cloud, the loser would vanish and the winner would have a pregnant stomach that lasts a few ingame hours, before finally disappearing (their hunger would remain full for the duration of the belly)

Hmmm, not bad...
Turbotowns
???

Postby Anesthetic » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:16 am

Turbotowns wrote:
Anesthetic wrote:

I wouldn't say "never", just not for the foreseeable future(I plan to try to make one after my programming skills get good enough, but that's years off as I'm not even a noob yet). Also... maybe, don't sound so angry, yeah, Sally really should have read and NOT necro-ed such an ancient thread, but maybe not sound like you want to strangle them for doing so. ^^;

eatme1234 wrote:I'd probably make it so there's an option to vore, which causes the fight animation to play, then instead of the loser being kicked out of the fight cloud, the loser would vanish and the winner would have a pregnant stomach that lasts a few ingame hours, before finally disappearing (their hunger would remain full for the duration of the belly)

Hmmm, not bad...

I kind of Do though. Literally the FIRST Response says that there isn't one. Fine they didn't even bother to read the first page, but they didn't bother to read the VERY FIRST response?

That is Lazy on a Hertofor unseen scale.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Katana70065 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:43 am

The only Vore in the Sims 2, 3, and 4 is the Cow Plant. It is a carnivorous plant you can obtain (you can buy it in the Sims 2 and 3, but you have to find it in the Sims 4). The Cow Plant eats meat, and if you fail to feed it regularly, it will stick out its tongue, which is shaped like a slice of cake. If one of your Sims tries to grab the "cake" the Cow Plant will EAT and DIGEST your Sim. Another Sim can milk the devoured Sim's life essence and drink it. (in the Sims 2 and 3, drinking the life essence milked from the Cow Plant will extend your Sim's life; in the Sims 4 it will cause your Sim to feel whatever the devoured Sim was feeling when he/she was devoured).

So far as I know, there is no other Vore in any version of the Sims, and unless a Sims player codes some sort of game modification, it is NOT likely that there will ever be any sort of Vore Mod for the Sims 2, 3, or 4.
Katana70065
Been posting for a bit

Postby vorian » Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:57 am

How does sims 3 store resources
How much work would it be to change at least one food item to look like little people

Like change the cereal to look like little people, change the sound of being shaken out of the box or being eaten to screams
vorian
New to the forum

Postby truck » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:09 pm

let this die again. the sims 3 has been out for just over 9 years now and there hasn't been a vore mod yet and there will not be. EA is probably trying to kill the sims franchise as 1 and 2 were not bad for their time, 3 was great and 4 just went back to absolute sucking worse than 1 or 2 with loading screens for every place you want to go even next door. the sims franchise will soon be ending.
truck
Participator

Return to Vore game