Power Bottom (m/m)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Power Bottom (m/m)

Postby AMCJavelin » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:59 pm

aye a happy Valentines day, in the mean time I'm looking forward to this
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Postby andreipok » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:49 am

Happy Valentine. and yay, those are so great news. Thank you for continuing your project
andreipok
Somewhat familiar

Postby NomNommyy » Sat May 13, 2017 10:11 am

Preview of my very slow progress in the game~ Can't wait until you guys get to try it! The dog at the bottom left has a real nice animation to it! :)
NomNommyy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Runesk » Mon May 15, 2017 3:58 pm

Aww yiss! An update from NomNommy! :D! This is exciting!
Runesk
New to the forum

Postby Kls19 » Mon May 15, 2017 4:31 pm

Can't wait, thanks for the update.
Kls19
New to the forum

Postby NomNommyy » Tue May 16, 2017 10:09 am

Oooo, I love new people making posts on this forum! Even though it's super old :)!
NomNommyy
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheHungryELf » Thu May 18, 2017 7:03 pm

Oh what? An update?

Well now, good to see this project is still alive! Good work so far, hope to see more later!
TheHungryELf
???

Postby NomNommyy » Mon May 22, 2017 7:48 pm

Here's and internal scene! And wow! It really looks like the monstro level in kingdom hearts! This is an opening dream sequence of the game and that all I feel like saying :P
NomNommyy
Somewhat familiar

Postby NomNommyy » Mon May 22, 2017 7:51 pm

If you guys by any chance have vore related bgm, can you please pm me!!! I don't really know what music to play and right now there is no music... Whoever gives me a really good one will get an animated pixel vore monster in the game at the begining!
NomNommyy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kls19 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:33 pm

ssteller wrote:Usually just a lurker, but that thought of a well made m/m vore game is an opportunity I'd hate to pass up! On that note I have a few character suggestions that might fit:

Fire:
Giant?

Water:
Jellyfish-themed enemy
Sea anemone
Sea Slug
Sea Serpent
Cecaelia (Merperson with tentacles)
An angler fish themed enemy, not sure what the lure would be though.

Swamp: (Despite living in a swamp this was harder than I expected)
Swamp thing (Mud monster)
Carnivorous plants?
Green slime
Giant Catfish
Giant Leech
Alligator-man-hybrid?
Giant Snekk (Maybe even a naga? People like those, right?)

Sorry about the spam post, hope some of these are helpful! :)

How about a dildo for the anglerfish lure?
Kls19
New to the forum

Postby NomNommyy » Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:03 am

Beta testing will be up soon for the peeps that have helped me with this game sometime this week! Can't wait for ya'll to try it :)! If I PM'd you back, you should know who you are!!!

The main character's expression reminds me of myself, when thinking about this game lolllll

NomNommyy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kls19 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:56 pm

Can't wait to see more, are you planning on releasing the game in chapters or just all at once?
Kls19
New to the forum

Postby NomNommyy » Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:29 pm

Currently it will be just the intro (part 1), but there will be tons of elements that I hope players can appreciate! There are a ton of sprite animations, scenes and character designs that I haven't posted yet that's in the game. Also, I'm still looking for a patch script, so players can keep their data in future updates.
NomNommyy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kls19 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:35 pm

News on this game is always exciting, thanks for keeping us updated.
Kls19
New to the forum

Postby NomNommyy » Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:39 am

Just finished the opening scene of the intro~ And I made sure you can finish it lol! Prepare for some nice interaction with the game :)!
NomNommyy
Somewhat familiar

Postby ssteller » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:00 am

NomNommyy wrote:Just finished the opening scene of the intro~ And I made sure you can finish it lol! Prepare for some nice interaction with the game :)!
[ https://aryion.com/g4/data/400264-52926.png/NomNommyy-400264-fgfgf.png ]

Oh god his expression. It looks like he's just thinking "Are you seriously asking me that?"

At any rate I'm so stoked for this game, been following its progress. Glad to see it's going into beta! Keep us posted testers :D
ssteller
New to the forum

Postby ReindeerTrex » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:55 am

The game is pretty cool so far :3 Was a bit sad it kept cutting off right when things are about to get good XD I like the intro scene a lot lol. I can't wait to see it finished :D It's also really cool to see my characters inside of it ^^ An I hope we get to see more of the strippers after the first part of the game, they are all pretty cool :3

(There is a bug where if you talk to the angel and demon guy their image stays on screen)
ReindeerTrex
New to the forum

Postby NomNommyy » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:32 am

Yeah, unfortunately only the introduction is 100% finished, and everything else is pretty much blacked out when scenes get good! Once the intro is 100% done, I'll finally release it! I hope you like the story I gave your characters as merchants, its the best I could do at the time. Don't worry, the strippers are definitely coming back! What i'm also looking for, is ideas to fill in the black regions of the game ^_^;;; Sometimes I just get brain dead when I make this game. And I work better by following another person's preference!
Scene i'd like suggestions for are...
-Janku's play house
-Green slime man's trap
-Takato's bukkake
-Adonnis/Abaddon's customer worshipping (I don't have a sprite for him, but it will be there in the future...what should he look like?)
NomNommyy
Somewhat familiar

Postby ddraytton » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:29 pm

Here some bugs you beta testers find. Like ReindeerTrex say there is a bug that causes devil and angel images stay in screen. Then after beta you can get trapped inside the building and you can't get away if you go trough the door. Then you can jump into walls and water, causing you to give ability skip puzzle. This also gives you ability to go as elephant mode to the other rooms and you can beat the beta while in elephant mode. While in elephant mode in menu you don't have your sprite face, but someone elses. These are bugs that i have found so far. Game in over all is great.
Attachments
Näyttökuva (5).png
Näyttökuva (8).png
Näyttökuva (2).png
Näyttökuva (7).png
Näyttökuva (13).png
Näyttökuva (12).png
ddraytton
Somewhat familiar

Postby ddraytton » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:36 pm

My suggestions for Green slime man's trap could be that he could fuck you and at the same time consume you to his body.
I suggest the Janku's play house would look like a sex toy store, him having all kinda kinky toys in there. Just small suggestions.
ddraytton
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game