Power Bottom (m/m)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Power Bottom (m/m)

Postby NomNommyy » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:44 am

The beta is finally out after 2 year!!! The game isn't that long, but contains a lot of content that replaces the basic rpg maker mv sprite sheets! I've sent all of my helpers a link to the beta, and now I can finally build the game with some more data on the side as well! As for the actual game's release, it will be unknown since I will be busy until Aug 4th... Anywoo have fun with the game beta testers!!!!

https://aryion.com/g4/data/400264-52926.png/NomNommyy-400264-fgfgf.png

https://aryion.com/g4/data/400163-52926.png/NomNommyy-400163-Scene1_1.png

Check List

Scenes
Opening
Tentacle
Cock vore (Pre)

Characters
Takato
8 Strippers
Janku
Green Slime
Janku

Vore Scenes
Plant Vore (Soft)
Slime Vore (Cock vore)
Elephant Vore (Anal Vore)
Purple Cock Vore
Tongue Play

***Here is the game re-uploaded, there is no updates, but feel free to play!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mchanyd3gsxap ... 1.rar?dl=0

Thank you for everyone that has helped me with the game! I hope you enjoy the beta I've sent you guys! Give me as much Data as you can!
Attachments
1Game Over Soft Vore (Tight)_G.png
Artwork of the week from the game! I'll post a different pic every week! (Sunday Night)
Last edited by NomNommyy on Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:29 am, edited 8 times in total.
NomNommyy
Somewhat familiar

Re: Power Bottom (m/m)

Postby ddraytton » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:16 pm

I so happily wait this patiently. Your games have always been lovely and hot. I hope this will go greatly and without too many problems.
ddraytton
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheHungryELf » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:53 pm

This looks really interesting! I wonder how many demi-human characters there will be, those are my favorite type of... well, anything, really.

An elf would fit nicely in the swamp section... since the forest setting is full, just saying.
TheHungryELf
???

Postby NomNommyy » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:11 pm

There will be tons of demi human, my plan is to make character designs and hopefully get a poll for that after dec 1st!
NomNommyy
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheHungryELf » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:39 pm

If so, expect my entry in the polls. I will be happy to help you out with any of this, it's about time someone created something like this... too much female pred focus in my mind.
TheHungryELf
???

Postby NomNommyy » Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:24 pm

The drawings for the monsters and characters are pretty much set and in progress. I also want consistency with the drawings as well so it doesn't look like I just c/p my material from outside source. But it will be helpful if you could describe a monster with a description and dialogue for a vore/rape scene while battle! Make sure to PM me if you do so! :D
NomNommyy
Somewhat familiar

Postby ddraytton » Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:45 pm

TheHungryELf wrote:If so, expect my entry in the polls. I will be happy to help you out with any of this, it's about time someone created something like this... too much female pred focus in my mind.

Yes. There is so much female pred games. I'm so happy that we have great guy like NomNommyy who makes us M/M guys very happy.
ddraytton
Somewhat familiar

Postby NomNommyy » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:02 pm

I love making m/m game~ Especially since I'm starting to become more financially stable, expect the quality of the games to get better! I just wished the board was more active, I know atleast 38~ peeps care about this topic based on the poll.
NomNommyy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Granite » Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:45 am

NomNommyy wrote:I love making m/m game~ Especially since I'm starting to become more financially stable, expect the quality of the games to get better! I just wished the board was more active, I know atleast 38~ peeps care about this topic based on the poll.

I care. I'm just lurking. >.>
Granite
Participator

Postby dasp » Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:09 am

Granite wrote:
NomNommyy wrote:I love making m/m game~ Especially since I'm starting to become more financially stable, expect the quality of the games to get better! I just wished the board was more active, I know atleast 38~ peeps care about this topic based on the poll.

Same. Not much m/m things on this site, or furry for that matter. Majority of things here being human lesbian stuff, which I don't have anything against, it just isn't my cup of tea, hence why I lurk so much. But this is something I'm definitely keeping an eye on. o3o
dasp
New to the forum

Postby TheHungryELf » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:26 am

dasp wrote:
Granite wrote:

Same. Not much m/m things on this site, or furry for that matter. Majority of things here being human lesbian stuff, which I don't have anything against, it just isn't my cup of tea, hence why I lurk so much. But this is something I'm definitely keeping an eye on. o3o

Finally, and I thought I was the only one I thought this... only, I'm fine with humans and demi-humans, heck, I love elves most of all. How do I explain this... umm... furries remind me... too much of animals... and I have an extreme distaste for... anything sexual with animals due to a traumatic experience as a child I do not wish to go over. So... the only kind of furries that have at least a chance to interest me are the ones with human faces... you know, with the nose and mouth exactly how they are on humans? Only people like to make them as close to the real thing as possible, which is a major turn off for me.
TheHungryELf
???

Postby ManEatingMonster » Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:44 pm

Comment.

Lol, couldn't think anything else to say, but just showing some support for the M/M.

Comments are always a rarity!
ManEatingMonster
New to the forum

Postby NomNommyy » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:27 am

I was just thinking that you guys could tell me what you'd hope to see in the game? It might not be exact, but with character/monster making I can definately make some arrangements!
NomNommyy
Somewhat familiar

Postby bighead » Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:56 am

When it comes to things like ogre, trolls etc, some macro/micro or just normal sized foot smothering/sitting on would be lovely!
Don't worry, I don't bite.... Often!
bighead
Participator

Postby ForgottenOne » Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:27 pm

Here is hoping for some good CV from like the dragon and others!
The fallen and forgotten one...no memories of the days before remain...all in haze and shadows
ForgottenOne
Been posting for a bit

Postby armageddondevil » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:40 am

ForgottenOne wrote:Here is hoping for some good CV from like the dragon and others!

^this
armageddondevil
Been posting for a bit

Postby NomNommyy » Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:49 am

Definitely going to appear in the game! I know that there will be a scene with the centaur, but the fire dungeon will definitely have a ton
NomNommyy
Somewhat familiar

Postby andreipok » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:06 am

oh, this looks so great
andreipok
Somewhat familiar

Postby NomNommyy » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:22 pm

Just finished the title screen of the game~ It's still gonna be a while for the release though...
NomNommyy
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheHungryELf » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:46 pm

This is going to be sweet! I'd love to see some teasers.
TheHungryELf
???

Next

Return to Vore game