Power Bottom (m/m)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Power Bottom (m/m)

Postby ddraytton » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:04 pm

Oh sorry about that, I personally enjoy thinking music pieces for characters so this is actually pretty fun to try search good ones. Shen is kinda difficult, because every good ones I find have a bit of evil sound to them too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1qqh3b ... 65M69XfgK4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAwK5QPwQLw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSb6-3W9370
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oa_u_DI0fvg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_9OxI4mDyA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYLFyqq ... F89A56DA13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQY5LqL ... F89A56DA13

Well these are last ones I can come up with, I know some of this aren't fighting, finding something with mix of warrior and angst is actually oddly hard for me.
ddraytton
Somewhat familiar

Postby ddraytton » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:47 am

So all the demo testers out here, can you get into the game or is it endless loading screen for you guys too?

Edit. After trying to get this problem fixed, I did find you you replace the power bottom 1 files that are in the folder where you launch the game, with the second demo's file, the loading screen problem wont come up, until Janku's playhouse where it gets into the endless loading screen once again.
ddraytton
Somewhat familiar

Postby NomNommyy » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:36 am

Sorry guys! It looks like something happened when I compressed the file into .rar, I'll send you guys a new link!
NomNommyy
Somewhat familiar

Postby ddraytton » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:04 am

No worries at all. There seems to be another error here and that is (failed to load audio "no more heroes") I took a screenshot of it.
Attachments
Näyttökuva (3).png
ddraytton
Somewhat familiar

Postby Valiantroo » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:28 am

The link leads to a page that says the download was deleted for me, I'm not sure what to do in that situation
Valiantroo
New to the forum

Postby NomNommyy » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:12 am

For some reason the game was buggy when I was exporting it. I'll try to see what I can do today and resend you guys the link!
NomNommyy
Somewhat familiar

Postby ddraytton » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:18 pm

So after play testing the demo quite the bit I found some bugs and things that maybe need to be looked into. All in all, I think how things are looking now it's very good, one thing though that I found interesting that you couldn't enter the bar in the fixed demo, when in the endless loading screen demo where I added files to the demo I could enter it, anyway these are all the bugs I found.
Attachments
Näyttökuva (4).png
First one is that inside Janku, you can get out of boundaries trough side wall spots
Näyttökuva (5).png
These spots are the ones where you can do it
Näyttökuva (7).png
Next thing is that if you try to leave as Puck the place, it shows Janku and his dialogue about leaving.
Näyttökuva (8).png
3rd thing I found out is that oddly sometimes when this scene is played out it freezes and dialogue wont go trough, I don't know what causes this as sometimes it goes trough and sometimes just freezes there
Näyttökuva (9).png
Last bug that I found is that you can leave the playhouse as Puck and Shen and after that you can roam the areas with them, not able to go back if you leave, as the game acts you are Takato at that moment.
Näyttökuva (10).png
Näyttökuva (11).png
Näyttökuva (6).png
I know the game isn't finished, but I started thinking that maybe if you fall to the pink tentacles after escaping Janku, the dialogue the end part would be different as you already have gotten the fountain part.
ddraytton
Somewhat familiar

Postby NomNommyy » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:59 pm

@ddraytton
"3rd thing I found out is that oddly sometimes when this scene is played out it freezes and dialogue wont go trough, I don't know what causes this as sometimes it goes trough and sometimes just freezes there"
-Does the whole event collapse? Or does it still t you proceed? If it lets you proceed, I think I'll just leave it there. Idk what else to do with the pile of crap xD, unless I should make a timed scene? But I don't really work with poop...

Were you also able to finish the game? You'll know you are done with the game when it say "end of beta test" at the frat house again
NomNommyy
Somewhat familiar

Postby ddraytton » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:03 am

NomNommyy wrote:@ddraytton
"3rd thing I found out is that oddly sometimes when this scene is played out it freezes and dialogue wont go trough, I don't know what causes this as sometimes it goes trough and sometimes just freezes there"
-Does the whole event collapse? Or does it still t you proceed? If it lets you proceed, I think I'll just leave it there. Idk what else to do with the pile of crap xD, unless I should make a timed scene? But I don't really work with poop...

Were you also able to finish the game? You'll know you are done with the game when it say "end of beta test" at the frat house again

Oh yes sorry. In the beta there was no other problems at all that I would have found out and on the 3rd bug the game wont go on, it will be stuck on that screen and you need to restart the whole game again. I must say that designs, sounds and music all are fitting and amazing. I really can't wait to get to play the full game. I hope these findings are helpful to you, I also played a bit in the end of beta and everything there seems to be fine too.
ddraytton
Somewhat familiar

Postby NomNommyy » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:51 pm

That's great! I should be able to fix these bugs this weekend, since they seem super quick and maybe add few things here and there. As long as you are able to make it to the end, that already seems like a 10/10 for me! Just let me know if you encounter any more hiccups!
NomNommyy
Somewhat familiar

Postby yugivore » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:22 am

How do we go about trying out this game?
yugivore
New to the forum

Postby Valiantroo » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:40 am

I’m not sure if my other post was successfully posted or not. The only issue I encounter was the dialogue within Jaku as well. Other than that, everything went smoothly and great! Great game, looking forward to playing the full game!
Valiantroo
New to the forum

Postby NomNommyy » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:24 pm

@yugivore - Have to wait after all the beta testing is done and the game is complete, or if I make another post for resources!
@Valiantroo - Can you screen shot me the issues within Jaku? Or are they the same issues that ddraytton posted?
NomNommyy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Valiantroo » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:49 am

My apologies, it’s the same issue ddraytton experiences as well
Valiantroo
New to the forum

Postby LazloWolf » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:35 pm

I so wish there were more male/male vore games. your work is great!
LazloWolf
New to the forum

Postby Kls19 » Sun May 20, 2018 6:38 pm

So is your stuff only here or do you have something like a tumblr or furafinity account as well?
Kls19
New to the forum

Postby colin1221 » Tue May 22, 2018 9:16 pm

can I help
colin1221
New to the forum

Postby JDragon » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:04 pm

will like to help beta test
JDragon
New to the forum

Postby NomNommyy » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:44 pm

Here's the link to the last game update! I'm pretty lazy with making the game currently, but things might change in the future! Let me know if you like it! And again if you see any issues, just let me know!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ugo26van3x7dy ... 1.rar?dl=0
NomNommyy
Somewhat familiar

Postby formeruser2034923 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:03 pm

NomNommyy wrote:Here's the link to the last game update! I'm pretty lazy with making the game currently, but things might change in the future! Let me know if you like it! And again if you see any issues, just let me know!

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.dropbox.com/s/ugo26van3x7dy">https://www.dropbox.com/s/ugo26van3x7dy</a><!-- m --> ... 1.rar?dl=0
That link doesn't work for me, even if i add on the last part to the end of it. Were you opening up public beta testing, or only on request?
formeruser2034923
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game