Farlied: The Burgstadt Chronicle

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Which system would you prefer?

Traditional(Mysta's Myst)
92%
Timed(Pikman)
8%

Total votes : 307

Farlied: The Burgstadt Chronicle

Postby Sightseerdraws » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:55 am

Hey guys. This is an announcement for the upcoming RPG, Farlied: The Burgstadt Chronicle. I have high hopes for this game, and would greatly enjoy the support of the community for it's continued development.

Plot:

In this story you play as Elyia, a young soldier of Farlied whose life has been fairly normal for living on it's monster infested land. This changes when she encounters a strange crystal on one of her squads scouting missions. After her squad is ambushed by a group of monsters, she is ordered to inspect the crystal while the rest of them distract the monsters. Once she approaches the massive gem it explodes, leaving her unconscious, and in the worst place possible. Once back at home, she recovers, however a new wound opens up: the insatiable desire to devour her own people.

Features:

Your choices will have consequences, and will impact the story, your companions, and the people around you.

Fullness system: So I heard you guys liked Vore Night+. And this was actually really easy to make, so it's in.

Alignment and Influence: Run about wantonly swallowing innocents? Seems pretty evil to me. And what would your mother think? For shame player, for shame.

Statistics: Rpg Maker auto leveling too simple for your tastes? Well in Farlied you get to choose your own! Truly innovative game design. Want to be a charming rogue? Or a brutish intellectual? You can do what you like, and story options will be opened based on your choice.

Realist(ish?) Universe: Turns out, people eating people isn't looked upon very kindly. Hell, if your stomach is big enough you're most likely thought a monster! So be discreet about your actions, or you will pay for your heinous crimes.

Varied Smut(not really): Primarily F/F with some F/M. Vore types include oral, unbirth, absorption, and (maybe) cock. Sub fetishes like monster girls, futa, domination, stuffing, slavery, and cuteness are included.

Expertly Made Art: Ok I lied, it's just a bunch of modified sprites. ARE YOU HAPPY?

Media:

Progress:

At the moment of this post the game's art and systems are complete, all that remains is the story and events, and this is where I need a little help.

See, I'm kind of at an impasse as to have an overarching story with semi linear vore events, or an overarching story with a survival element. Semi linear vore events you should be familiar with from games like Mysta's Myst, however the survival system would be heavily inspired from the Pikman series where you must collect a certain number of objects in a limited time frame in order to win. This would be adapted naturally into, well, eating people. Simple really. But I need your guys' opinion on what you would like to see, after all this game is being created for the Eka's community.

ETA on release of V0.1 is estimated within a week of posting. No more, no less.

If you have any questions or concerns, let me know immediately.
Last edited by Sightseerdraws on Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Sightseerdraws
Been posting for a bit

Re: Farlied: The Burgstadt Chronicle

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:24 am

Oh I hope the protagonis is the Braty Red Haired Girl from Mysta's Myst Adventure. Or at least enough like here that I can pretend she is.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby forumlurker » Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:26 am

looking forward to it.

I'd just keep it simple for now if I were you. the project already sounds rather ambitious. If you want, it's always possible to expand later.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Murderkarp » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:05 am

Quick question, would the second consideration make the game timed? Like, "so many days until so-and-so"?
Murderkarp
Somewhat familiar

Postby Themastermushroom » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:15 am

How the battle mechanics will be in your game if there is some battles?
Themastermushroom
Participator

Postby Slayer3345 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:45 am

forumlurker wrote:looking forward to it.

I'd just keep it simple for now if I were you. the project already sounds rather ambitious. If you want, it's always possible to expand later.

I agree with this idea. Better to start simple, get people the hook, then test and expand from their.
Slayer3345
Been posting for a bit

Postby Azirov » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:51 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:Oh I hope the protagonis is the Braty Red Haired Girl from Mysta's Myst Adventure. Or at least enough like here that I can pretend she is.

Now that is something I agree with, she was (in my opinion) the best NPC in the game.
Azirov
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bright » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:40 am

Damn, those maps look glorious.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Sightseerdraws » Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:44 pm

While it does sound ambitious and complex, the meat behind the whole thing is quite easy. Actually that was probably one of the easiest parts of the game so far.

Murderkarp wrote:Quick question, would the second consideration make the game timed? Like, "so many days until so-and-so"?

That's exactly the case. You would have a limited number of days to collect meals, and if you didn't find enough withing that time you lose. Timed days however are still up in the air, they probably wouldn't be timed though, more likely time consuming events would push the day forward.

Themastermushroom wrote:How the battle mechanics will be in your game if there is some battles?

There will be battles of the traditional sort, however with a fancy side view and timed unit actions. (Like Vore Night+)

0Anesthetic4u wrote:Oh I hope the protagonis is the Braty Red Haired Girl from Mysta's Myst Adventure. Or at least enough like here that I can pretend she is.

Hey, it's your character, you decide what she acts like.
Sightseerdraws
Been posting for a bit

Postby forumlurker » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:07 pm

Not a big fan of quick time events in RPG battles or something similar like that as it gets repetitive really fast. The real time battles aren't really my favorite either as it usually means spamming attack as fast as possible.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SnackPup » Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:43 pm

Any chance of some cooking vore?
SnackPup
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:03 am

A new game to look forward to =3 <3 hehe
And would there be anal vore?
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoreNut » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:06 am

Hmmm... I'm thinking that eating and unbirthing enemies should have different effects, if you know how to program what I'm about to suggest... Nomming them could give an exp bonus at the cost of any gold or items from that target, while unbirth could act like a method of learning certain enemy skills. Heck, with unbirth you'd have the option to be nice by letting them go when you're done, or absorbing them to be mean. Think it would be viable?
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:53 am

Sightseerdraws wrote:

While it does sound ambitious and complex, the meat behind the whole thing is quite easy. Actually that was probably one of the easiest parts of the game so far.

Murderkarp wrote:Quick question, would the second consideration make the game timed? Like, "so many days until so-and-so"?

That's exactly the case. You would have a limited number of days to collect meals, and if you didn't find enough withing that time you lose. Timed days however are still up in the air, they probably wouldn't be timed though, more likely time consuming events would push the day forward.

Themastermushroom wrote:How the battle mechanics will be in your game if there is some battles?

There will be battles of the traditional sort, however with a fancy side view and timed unit actions. (Like Vore Night+)

Hey, it's your character, you decide what she acts like.

Yes but I hope in diolague, she comes across as Bratty, and Self Important.

Even if she's not though this still realy looks cool.

Take your time with it, but I must say I cant wait to play it.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:10 am

Hm. Might be more troublesome to implement but you should give choices in dialogue which determine how your character acts.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby KamiKaze1337 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:30 pm

Sounds pretty cool so far. Can't wait to see a demo
KamiKaze1337
Participator

Postby acrylic » Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:05 am

The message is deleted
Last edited by acrylic on Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
acrylic
Participator

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:39 am

Sightseerdraws wrote:ETA on release of V0.1 is estimated within a week of posting. No more, no less.

so.... where's V0.1? Been over a week o3o
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby KiaTheHarpy » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:37 am

it has been over a week where is the demo I wana give this a try it look fun :)
KiaTheHarpy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:10 am

Give them time. Things may have gotten in the way.

This is why most things get cancelled.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Next

Return to Vore game