A High Stakes Game v1.811 **Updated 10-1-17**

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: A High Stakes Game v1.811 **Updated 10-1-17**

Postby Erecant » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:22 pm

Eva's initiative in the sex scene is determined in large part by your affection. You may need to burn off some affection to take the lead yourself.

--Erecant
User avatar
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 670
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:00 am
Blog: View Blog (13)

Re: A High Stakes Game v1.811 **Updated 10-1-17**

Postby PlanktonV2 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:53 am

that clears everything up thanks
PlanktonV2
New to the forum
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:30 pm

Re: A High Stakes Game v1.811 **Updated 10-1-17**

Postby Getinmybelly » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:28 pm

Mppphhh I can't wait for more of this!! :gulp:
User avatar
Getinmybelly
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:15 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)

Re: A High Stakes Game v1.811 **Updated 10-1-17**

Postby Erecant » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:52 pm

If you haven't yet, check out My Discord. A couple of the guys put together a fun extension to Zoey's scene, a good way to get your fix, with additional benefit of prodding me to work on this more.

--Erecant
User avatar
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 670
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:00 am
Blog: View Blog (13)

Re: A High Stakes Game v1.811 **Updated 10-1-17**

Postby l371c4 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:35 am

Erecant wrote:If you haven't yet, check out My Discord. A couple of the guys put together a fun extension to Zoey's scene, a good way to get your fix, with additional benefit of prodding me to work on this more.

--Erecant


How can we find said Discord?
l371c4
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:34 am

Re: A High Stakes Game v1.811 **Updated 10-1-17**

Postby Psycho_wolvesbane » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:48 am

l371c4 wrote:
Erecant wrote:If you haven't yet, check out My Discord. A couple of the guys put together a fun extension to Zoey's scene, a good way to get your fix, with additional benefit of prodding me to work on this more.

--Erecant


How can we find said Discord?


First page has a link to the Discord, the extension link is in the Pinned Messages section of the General board.
Psycho_wolvesbane
Participator
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:00 pm

Re: A High Stakes Game v1.811 **Updated 10-1-17**

Postby l371c4 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:18 am

Psycho_wolvesbane wrote:
l371c4 wrote:
Erecant wrote:If you haven't yet, check out My Discord. A couple of the guys put together a fun extension to Zoey's scene, a good way to get your fix, with additional benefit of prodding me to work on this more.

--Erecant


How can we find said Discord?


First page has a link to the Discord, the extension link is in the Pinned Messages section of the General board.


Ah lol. i don't even read the first page anymore, just click straight to the unread posts. Thanks.
l371c4
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:34 am

Re: A High Stakes Game v1.811 **Updated 10-1-17**

Postby Psycho_wolvesbane » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:05 am

A word of advice to anyone who is new to Discord, if you are using the Web version you should only use the invite link once and once only as this tends to create cloned users, for your 2nd visit just travel back to the main Discord page and log in as normal and your linked servers, including this one, will be available.
Psycho_wolvesbane
Participator
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:00 pm

Previous

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Frankenstein123, genuis101, Hellastorm, Heth, karmicOnion, liumou, Nekzleb, NeololXD, noilylo, nuggholio, redfearnmatt, RichardDix, sjkd34 and 33 guests