A High Stakes Game v1.993 **Updated 12-10-2021**

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: A High Stakes Game v1.811 **Updated 10-1-17**

Postby chance10 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:34 pm

Erecant wrote:Oh, lol. Well the next release should be at least one new progress scene, might actually go to the end of the game, so as many as 3 scenes.

--Erecant

chance10
Somewhat familiar

Postby Erecant » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:46 pm

Whoawhoawhoa, we almost hit the 3rd page!

So . . . guilt is a great motivator. And Wine, I guess.

Okay it might be mostly wine. Lets find out . . . Yup that last glass confirms it. Definitely wine.

Anyway! I've been working in earnest this long weekend. I am nearing a test build for some of my testers with one new scene. Once I have this out and in testing I'll begin work on the last two scenes. From there I will gauge progress on the last scenes. If I keep up a good pace, I will hold off on a public release for a finished product. If I run into another slump I'll drop the tested release with one scene as a public release for everybody.

Here's hoping 2019 is the year this project warps and we see some closure for Alex and Eva!

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Chaos3 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:18 am

Hype! Hype is real!
Chaos3
Been posting for a bit

Postby giant duche » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:33 pm

I have gotten back to playing this game sense I lost my old saves and I have a question that I know has been answered in the past but I can't find it. What are the triggers for the unbirth scene and how do you have Alex lead in the sex mini game? I think this is the only part of this game I haven't experience at this point sense the last time I was here and I would love to know about this information.
giant duche
Been posting for a bit

Postby UBFanDrake » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:57 pm

giant duche wrote:I have gotten back to playing this game sense I lost my old saves and I have a question that I know has been answered in the past but I can't find it. What are the triggers for the unbirth scene and how do you have Alex lead in the sex mini game? I think this is the only part of this game I haven't experience at this point sense the last time I was here and I would love to know about this information.

I'm pretty sure the triggers included making eva orgasm during Aphrodesiac Belly time, not having spent any sexy time with her (no aphro belly, just dates where she doesn't spend the night with Alex when she prompts him to, do this like 3-4 times then accept her offer of Sexy time, Alex leading is random.
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby DroolingPred » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:22 pm

Wish somebody would make a pred-oriented version of this about keeping prey down.
DroolingPred
Participator

Postby Psycho_wolvesbane » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:43 am

DroolingPred wrote:Wish somebody would make a pred-oriented version of this about keeping prey down.

That's an interesting concept, I guess the winning condition is that you digest the prey and then you get another random person to eat for the next game and so on.
Psycho_wolvesbane
Participator

Postby RediQ » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:04 pm

Psycho_wolvesbane wrote:
DroolingPred wrote:Wish somebody would make a pred-oriented version of this about keeping prey down.

That's an interesting concept, I guess the winning condition is that you digest the prey and then you get another random person to eat for the next game and so on.

A spin-off playing as someone like Zoey would be pretty amazing, yeah. Not that it wouldn't also be a ton of work to make, though >.<
RediQ
Participator

Postby Katana70065 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:50 pm

One option would be to design it so that the player could choose the pred you want to play.
Katana70065
Been posting for a bit

Re: A High Stakes Game v1.910 **Updated 1-18-19**

Postby Erecant » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:56 pm

Hey everybody, long time no see!

So here's the deal. I have been working on things, and reached a bit of a plateau. Nothing horrifying, no bad news. Really. Just a bit of a waymarker before I take things down some twists and turns.

Anyway, I'll cut to the quick, before I let myself rant for another twenty lines. I have an update for you! Like, not a status update, an actual, honest to goodness, game update with new stuff! Not even a cop-out update with just a new outfit. I'm talking a new scene. Now hang with me here, you may want to sit down.

This is a new progress scene. A big deal sort of progress scene at that. I don't want to spoil anything more than I already have, so we'll leave the teasers here while I move on to the good stuff.

Changes:
-Bug Fixes, so many bug fixes.
-Big bug fixes. Core functionality repairing sort of fixes.
-Assorted Typos and English crit fails corrected.
-New Progress Scene

Link: https://mega.nz/#!EdhwBYrY!1HRfodY_EjMaMg-IWCRTOZUvtU3yOfP4DbXpifcUMmA

Holy mother of . . . Wow that was a long gap between updates. Sorry about that, gang. We're coming up on the end now though. I expect one more side scene and one progress scene before the ending sequence. By way of recompense for the extreme delay, I've included (as long as it worked like I thing it should) a save with modest stats immediately prior to the new scene for easy unlocks. No need to dredge through old save or replay the entire game (Unless you want to, that'd be pretty legit if you did) Fair warning, this scene is pretty tough. I haven't really asked my testers where is lies in difficulty compared to the first encounter with Gwen, but I've not been able to clear it myself without a fair bit of luck, or more stats than are in this save.

So, the next two scenes Should be easier to finish up than this one was. I don't expect another year (almost 1.5yr) gap between updates. Feel free to drop into our Discord server to discuss, or post reactions here, as feedback has always been welcomed with open arms.

'Till next time,

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: A High Stakes Game v1.910 **Updated 1-18-19**

Postby doh763 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:04 pm

Thank you for putting so much time and effort into this! We all really appreciate it! I'm looking forward to trying it!
doh763
New to the forum

Re: A High Stakes Game v1.911 **Updated 1-18-19**

Postby Erecant » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:10 pm

Ooh boy, here we go again! Despite testing bugs always find a way.

Here's a quick hotfixed version to fix a bug with the rest scenes after clearing the new scene.

v1.911 https://mega.nz/#!pERFFKzD!qkwp7mNOc9DML9sRUVSgCT4vm4IpKn8h7HMV0-e805s

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Birichino » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:05 am

I'm sure there's a lot to see after so much time, but this game is...somehow literally impossible for me.
It's RNG, right? Maybe I'm just too unlucky to play this.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby Alianda » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:29 am

I thought i was ready for the progress since i grinded before that already, but i guess i was wrong :gulp:
So i grinded some Practice and visit Zoey and after serval upgrades in all Skills i manage to survie with around 16 hp :lol: Before that i lost sometimes 11 Hp which was 40% of my Max, but with Practice its doable and i enjoyed the update much.
Alianda
New to the forum

Postby bledthorn » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:10 am

can someone refresh my memory on what you need in order to have gwen ask to talk to you alone? lost my saves recently and i'm up to where i have just about every outfit but the witches and over 40 affection for eva and still havent been asked by gwen yet
bledthorn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anesthetic » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:23 am

... It ...

LIIIIIIIIIIIVES!!!!!
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Chaos3 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:54 pm

Come on! Download Faster!!!! :D
Chaos3
Been posting for a bit

Postby Chaos3 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:04 am

I think I trained too hard waiting for this scene. I was trying to get a character strong enough to beat the Zoey mod, (if that is even possible, seriously I made it where she wakes up and the dialogue repeats and struggled forever but I still could not escape) so this was a little too easy. (I think I lost 4 hp without ever using the new bracing option) Good scene though, enjoyed all the dialogue. Cant wait to see how it all ends. :D
Chaos3
Been posting for a bit

Postby NRawk » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:44 am

Chaos3 wrote:I think I trained too hard waiting for this scene. I was trying to get a character strong enough to beat the Zoey mod, (if that is even possible, seriously I made it where she wakes up and the dialogue repeats and struggled forever but I still could not escape) so this was a little too easy. (I think I lost 4 hp without ever using the new bracing option) Good scene though, enjoyed all the dialogue. Cant wait to see how it all ends. :D

Zoey mod? Did I miss something!? I stayed in Zoey for a full day and got nothing.
If you like my stuff and want to support me, check out my Patreon or Ko-fi!
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
http://www.ko-fi.com/nrawk282
NRawk
Been posting for a bit

Postby NovaDragn » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:57 pm

NRawk wrote:
Chaos3 wrote:I think I trained too hard waiting for this scene. I was trying to get a character strong enough to beat the Zoey mod, (if that is even possible, seriously I made it where she wakes up and the dialogue repeats and struggled forever but I still could not escape) so this was a little too easy. (I think I lost 4 hp without ever using the new bracing option) Good scene though, enjoyed all the dialogue. Cant wait to see how it all ends. :D

Zoey mod? Did I miss something!? I stayed in Zoey for a full day and got nothing.

^ What he said. And wheres that save? Deleted this along time ago lol -.-' -sad panda-
|
NovaDragn
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game