A High Stakes Game v1.993 **Updated 12-10-2021**

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: A High Stakes Game v1.712 (Updated 8-29-16)

Postby 2quick4u » Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:22 pm

Is this after you've met Gwen?

Because one of the progress ones requires that you've had actual Intercourse witb Eva I believe
2quick4u
Participator

Postby HarlemRose » Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:37 pm

I seriously cannot find the UB scene.
I've gotten far enough in the story for the [placeholder] text to pop up.
I've gotten my stats up quite a bit with Zoey's help.
Eva's Affection is at 60+ and rising.
I've done the sex at least 20 times. Foreplay I've done "focused on Vagina only," "Did all three at once," and it's near the point she orgasms with every action. >3>
Aphrodisiac belly I've done a good 5 times.
I've found the "No Affection, Eat Me." Ending... Haven't tried 100 affection yet, but still...

How do you get the UB scene?
HarlemRose
New to the forum

Postby Rubiont-47 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:51 am

HarlemRose wrote:How do you get the UB scene?

I just went on a date. After the sixth or seventh goodbye she invited to her. I pay attention to the most intimate place, and it happened.
Sorry for my bad english.
Made in Russia.
Make some pixels.
Rubiont-47
Participator

Postby UBFanDrake » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:19 am

HarlemRose wrote:I seriously cannot find the UB scene.
I've gotten far enough in the story for the [placeholder] text to pop up.
I've gotten my stats up quite a bit with Zoey's help.
Eva's Affection is at 60+ and rising.
I've done the sex at least 20 times. Foreplay I've done "focused on Vagina only," "Did all three at once," and it's near the point she orgasms with every action. >3>
Aphrodisiac belly I've done a good 5 times.
I've found the "No Affection, Eat Me." Ending... Haven't tried 100 affection yet, but still...

How do you get the UB scene?

Well assumably you haven't been taking a break from her when trying these sex attempts?

The idea is to not have sex with her for a while, better yet just don't do any of the special interactions for a while with her 3-7 days would be a good bet but i'd save before attempting just in case, best way to do it is date her a few times while denying her requests for you to stay the night then eventually when you are gonna try it, save before it, date her, say yes to staying over, and ensure the foreplay where you can focus your attentions where it is needed (don't even need to ask where to focus) and if you have spent enough time away from intimiate time with her she should lose control and the scene is triggered.
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby Allenstarflight » Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:16 am

the only girl I've met other than eva is zoey
Allenstarflight
New to the forum

Postby Nightcrawler99 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:07 pm

OK, TRY THIS!

If you are dead set on triggering the UB scene then follow the advise of this post!!!

Please NOTE!
The following is NOT 100% guaranteed to make the UB scene appear on your first try! This is because what happens during Sexy Time is pretty much randomly generated. However by following this guide, you'll at least have a chance of getting the scene to appear. Oh, and please know that none of this will work if you haven't already unlocked "Sexy Time" as an actual option yet.

That being said, another thing you need to do, before attempting to trigger the UB scene, is save you game in the "NORMAL" game screen.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Note- If this is where you start off already then there is no need to save and you can just proceed with following the 4 steps listed below. However, if you're currently saved at the start of a Sexy Time event, you will need to finish the event and save the game in the normal game screen! I say this because the UB scene WILL NOT TRIGGER during any Sexy Time saves you have made! BELIEVE ME I KNOW, I tried to trigger it for 2 hours straight this way and not once did it ever happen! That said, start from the normal game screen and do the following steps to potentially trigger the scene!)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step 1.) Upon starting the game, play 4 or 5 games with Eva, or avoid any Sexy Time events for a bit by doing other things.

Step 2.) Ask Eva on a date. (Date MUST end with a sexy time event) If not, play a game or 2 and or go on another date till that happens.
*NOTE* YOU MUST BE THE ONE PLEASING EVA during the Sexy Time event after the date!!!

Step 3.) During the sexy time event, "DO NOT" choose "Nethres" as your First choice! Instead choose "Unfocused" or "Breasts".
*NOTE* "Nethers" MUST BE either your second or last choice. Preferably your LAST.

Step 4.) If you do steps 1 through 3 and the UB scene does not trigger, you can either close and reopen the game or just continue to repeat the first three steps till it eventually happens. Which ever you prefer.

Now I know this is tedious and time consuming but sadly, ITS THE ONLY WAY TO TRIGGER THE UB SCENE WHICH I KNOW FOR CERTAIN CAN WORK!

You just have to be patient and keep trying. Oh and once you trigger the UB scene, SAVE THE VERY FIRST CHANCE YOU GET!!!
If you don't and fail to get out of her womb, you'll be stuck doing the steps all over again! Once you've beaten this scene UB becomes a Sexy Time favor that you can ask of Eva when ever you want! Well, so long as you have enough affection points that is.

Anyway, that's my best advice on this topic! I hope it helps !^^
Nightcrawler99
Been posting for a bit

Postby 2quick4u » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:54 pm

It also helps that between the 5-7 game events you take her to dates, get to the Sexy time, and then REJECT her twice in a row.

This combined with the foreplay bit ensures she will be insanely turned on enough for the event to trigger
2quick4u
Participator

Postby UBFanDrake » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:39 am

Pretty sure only targeting her Nethers has absolutely no effect on if you can get the scene or not
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby 2quick4u » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:20 am

UBFanDrake wrote:Pretty sure only targeting her Nethers has absolutely no effect on if you can get the scene or not

It does. If the last bit of foreplay isn't nethers, the scene will NEVER trigger, as it's dependant on your hand being up her twat-waffle so her can forcibly pull the rest of you in
2quick4u
Participator

Postby dat1guy » Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:38 am

Can't wait for the next update. Love the game so far.
dat1guy
Been posting for a bit

Postby UBFanDrake » Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:25 am

2quick4u wrote:
UBFanDrake wrote:Pretty sure only targeting her Nethers has absolutely no effect on if you can get the scene or not

It does. If the last bit of foreplay isn't nethers, the scene will NEVER trigger, as it's dependant on your hand being up her twat-waffle so her can forcibly pull the rest of you in

you misunderstand, i'm responding under the impression the suggestion is you can't touch the nethers until you the very end
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby Allenstarflight » Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:41 am

when I try to do a progress game that has 20 affection, she says she wants us to spend more time together, and I have 20 affection.
Allenstarflight
New to the forum

Postby Psycho_wolvesbane » Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:52 am

You have to chat to her or continue to go on dates first, when you get a different scenario from previous dates you unlock the next stage of the game.
Psycho_wolvesbane
Participator

Postby UBFanDrake » Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:36 pm

Attaching a save file I have with foreplay options being on your side in which the Unbirth scene can be triggered for the first time for anyone who wants to see it and is struggling.

(hopefully this is the right file I don't have much time to jump between checking the file and attaching it here when you live with others)

(placed in a zipped folder because wouldn't let me simply post the save file itself
Attachments
The Save File.rar
(6.26 KiB) Downloaded 736 times
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby nyzi12 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:57 am

İs there any ending anohter then Losing Gwen,Zoey,Eva in play and Vp ending ? beacuse when i start a new day its says ''Perhaps İt's Time for Anohter Game.'' but i only can do Practice When i choose Progress it says ''placeholder'' and throw me to first conv. (imean i made his affection 150 still nothing ? )
nyzi12
New to the forum

Postby 2quick4u » Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:54 pm

Currently, no. We're waiting on the next update from Erecant which would hopefully add a new mechanic and progress game.

But RL has been keeping them as busy as a bee lately
2quick4u
Participator

Postby Psycho_wolvesbane » Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:16 am

Hi! Loving the game, its so complex and by far a very memorable piece of work, and also challenging as I'm stuck trying to beat Gwen 1st encounter.
I have 15sp, Maneuver 5, Max HP 10, Rest Bonus 2, Acid Resist 1 and VP 8.
I have read your VP formula for instant surrender but what about for maneuver (or manoeuvre for the non-American English users) interrupts, is it just something like 5*VP > RAND(1-100)?
Would it be possible to tweak the amount of VP you can reduce per experience point reduction as its currently at a 1-to-1 ratio and that seems a little too high, especially if you gain 1+VP most practice games. Which means you would have to use up half, if not more, of your gained experience points to keep the VP level balanced, or if you already have a dangerously high VP count and you want to reset it you have to work very hard to clear it and not instantly surrender while trying to do so.

Edit:
I also just completed the first visit to Zoey, I had about 34 affection before-hand, after returning to Eva and telling her to the truth it said I lost 10 affection points yet my affection is now -10 not 24 so it is clearing my existing affection points prior to the reduction.
Another bug is during a save, if you wanted to cancel the save window by pressing the back button of "X" then it continues to save regardless.
Psycho_wolvesbane
Participator

Postby Seifens » Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:09 am

Psycho_wolvesbane wrote:Hi! Loving the game, its so complex and by far a very memorable piece of work, and also challenging as I'm stuck trying to beat Gwen 1st encounter.
I have 15sp, Maneuver 5, Max HP 10, Rest Bonus 2, Acid Resist 1 and VP 8.
I have read your VP formula for instant surrender but what about for maneuver (or manoeuvre for the non-American English users) interrupts, is it just something like 5*VP > RAND(1-100)?
Would it be possible to tweak the amount of VP you can reduce per experience point reduction as its currently at a 1-to-1 ratio and that seems a little too high, especially if you gain 1+VP most practice games. Which means you would have to use up half, if not more, of your gained experience points to keep the VP level balanced, or if you already have a dangerously high VP count and you want to reset it you have to work very hard to clear it and not instantly surrender while trying to do so.

Edit:
I also just completed the first visit to Zoey, I had about 34 affection before-hand, after returning to Eva and telling her to the truth it said I lost 10 affection points yet my affection is now -10 not 24 so it is clearing my existing affection points prior to the reduction.
Another bug is during a save, if you wanted to cancel the save window by pressing the back button of "X" then it continues to save regardless.

If you chat with Eva and your VP is high enough, you'll get an option to 'talk it out', which will reduce your VP more significantly but cost a few affection points. I find that a lot better than spending experience. Though, once you can fight Zoey experience loses a fair amount of its purpose since it seems like every win lets you just bump up one of your stats regardless of cost.

As for stats, if I recall correctly the fights with Gwen work like the sex scenes, where your rest bonus counts for nothing. Acid resist and maneuver strength are far more valuable. Max hp and sp are also useful, though acid resist will help more than more hp in most cases as it blocks damage from every acid attack. More hp may help in sex scenes as it lets you go longer before your sp gets zeroed out, but in the Gwen fight I think there's a separate arousal mechanic at work apart from hp.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Psycho_wolvesbane » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:06 am

How much affect does the maneuver strength boosting you get through massaging actually help in beating the stomach strength? I tried counting the value up in my head during the practice games and going above the stomach strength value in the Affection screen to determine if I have a high chance but it doesn't always work like that.
Psycho_wolvesbane
Participator

Postby Erecant » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:43 pm

Hey guys!

Wow, I've been busy for the past month or so, sorry, sorry!

I'm on my lunch break right now, so I can't do much but say 'hey'.

When I get home tonight I plan on sitting down and going through the last couple pages and responding as appropriate. Thanks to those of you have been answering questions on my behalf. Always really encouraging to see the community come together.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game