A High Stakes Game v1.993 **Updated 12-10-2021**

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: A High Stakes Game v1.911 **Updated 1-18-19**

Postby Indighost » Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:05 am

Hi,

I played this game and liked it. The kinks are very vanilla, but the rng, stat grinding is a lot of fun. And Zoey is super cute.

Question: I have 100 affection but I still can't do a progress scene after finishing the Sandy scene. Is that the end of the game?
Indighost
---

Postby Erecant » Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:28 am

Glad you enjoyed it! Yeah, I kept things pretty vanilla as it goes. As narratively dense as this game is, it would suffer should I try to write outside my comfort zone, and I'm pretty much a basic bitch.

I have heard quite a lot of positive feedback on Zoey over the years. She definitely stole the show for a bunch of people.

Yes, currently the Sandy scene is the last story progression. Assuming you have gotten all of the side scenes, you've caught all the current content.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Stega » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:23 am

How do I get the unbirth scene? I dont even know who does it but ive messed around with Eva, Gwen, and Zoey and havent discovered it. Also is there any other types of vore in the game?
Stega
Been posting for a bit

Postby tojake2 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:20 pm

I need to ask for a hint about Sandy. After quite a while of trying to get this done, I need a break from how insanely difficult Sandy is in this game. I'm so close to understanding how I can weaken her stomach through massaging her supposedly? Or getting her to orgasm? All I know is that I made some form of progress before, and I have no idea how to get it back. So if I had a s i n g l e hint as to how I actually break out, I would really appreciate that.

I know that it's been a while since people have been on this game (judging on the "Edited one year ago sign", but I'm still holding out hope.

Sincerely: A human that has attempted this more than 20 times.
tojake2
New to the forum

Postby UBFanDrake » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:00 am

tojake2 wrote:I need to ask for a hint about Sandy. After quite a while of trying to get this done, I need a break from how insanely difficult Sandy is in this game. I'm so close to understanding how I can weaken her stomach through massaging her supposedly? Or getting her to orgasm? All I know is that I made some form of progress before, and I have no idea how to get it back. So if I had a s i n g l e hint as to how I actually break out, I would really appreciate that.

I know that it's been a while since people have been on this game (judging on the "Edited one year ago sign", but I'm still holding out hope.

Sincerely: A human that has attempted this more than 20 times.

You cant force your escape from her, you need to survive a set amount of turns in her while keeping her entertained enough to let you out
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby BUMBLING » Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:25 pm

So It has definitely been a while since the last update. Is it safe to say this project has been abandoned? Really liked the game so it’s sad to see it just fade. Hopefully the creator finds some motivation at some point to pick up the project again. The game definitely has the potential to be a really good visual writing game.
BUMBLING
Been posting for a bit

Postby Appo » Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:32 pm

BUMBLING wrote:So It has definitely been a while since the last update. Is it safe to say this project has been abandoned? Really liked the game so it’s sad to see it just fade. Hopefully the creator finds some motivation at some point to pick up the project again. The game definitely has the potential to be a really good visual writing game.

I'm still working on updating the visuals of the game and last I heard Erecant is still wanting to continue writing. I might even have something to show for the updated visuals soon.
Appo
Somewhat familiar

Postby BUMBLING » Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:45 pm

Appo wrote:
BUMBLING wrote:So It has definitely been a while since the last update. Is it safe to say this project has been abandoned? Really liked the game so it’s sad to see it just fade. Hopefully the creator finds some motivation at some point to pick up the project again. The game definitely has the potential to be a really good visual writing game.

I'm still working on updating the visuals of the game and last I heard Erecant is still wanting to continue writing. I might even have something to show for the updated visuals soon.

Sweet! Glad to see it’s still being worked on. I’ll definitely give yours a look when you drop it.
BUMBLING
Been posting for a bit

Postby Robotdocter » Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:55 pm

yeah i just started playing the game and i have no idea how to get past the first "fight", its getting really aggravating
I will always respond to PMs ASAP, im sorry for any wait that happens.

Also no i do not RP, please dont ask, especially as a first message to me.
Robotdocter
Been posting for a bit

Postby Borfus » Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:40 pm

Robotdocter wrote:yeah i just started playing the game and i have no idea how to get past the first "fight", its getting really aggravating

At that point in the game? Luck, mostly.

Mechanics spoilers, in case anyone doesn't want those:
Spoiler: show

Every match in the game basically works with two separate things going on: a threshold you have to roll above to get an escape point, and a number of escape points you need to get to actually escape. So say the threshold is 60 for the first encounter (I don't recall what it actually is, though I think it's fairly lenient): each time you struggle, the game rolls a number between 1 and 100 and adds your current struggle bonus. If the result is over that 60, you get an escape point, and generally some dialogue makes it clear that you made progress (usually something like "hey you stuck your hand up their throat and almost escaped" or "they had to swallow you back down since you were getting close to escaping". When you reach however many escape points you need for the encounter, you escape.

For later encounters, you can use training and experience gained to balance the odds more in your favor - things like increasing the bonus from consecutive struggles, or your base struggle bonus, or your resting stamina bonus. I haven't played this version in a while, but I'm pretty sure I have at least one save file that's reached a point where I can basically auto-escape from most situations. For the very first encounter and some of the early training sessions though, your best bet tends to just be save scumming unfortunately; save, do a struggle, if there wasn't a success message then reload the save and try again.
Borfus
Been posting for a bit

Postby Amon258877 » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:45 pm

I have to make you my most sincere congratulations, it's a fabulous game i fell in love with eva and her story, i sincerely hope you can continue this fabulous project, keep it up! :D :D
Amon258877
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tunknownusert » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:52 pm

Robotdocter wrote:yeah i just started playing the game and i have no idea how to get past the first "fight", its getting really aggravating

Yeah I had the same frustration so I just manually changed my stats so I could enjoy the game more.
Tunknownusert
Somewhat familiar

Postby Erecant » Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:13 pm

I love seeing these bumps from time to time as new people discover the game!

Please feel free to drop by our Discord sometime (it's on the 1st post) people will typically come out of the woodwork to say hi or just chat about the game or my bit of worldbuilding that's gone on over the years.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: A High Stakes Game v1.911 **Scheduled Update 12-10-2021*

Postby Erecant » Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:41 pm

Hello Everyone!

So to get things started, YES! I've been working on HSG again recently.

In fact! I've been quite productive, and have completed the final scenes of the game. All that remains to give us a nice satisfying conclusion is to write, well, the conclusion, I guess.

So with this progress in mind, and the . . . rather long time since my last update of any sort that wasn't just lip service, I am comfortable giving a HARD release date for the next update to A High Stakes Game! On Friday, December 10th (The Friday of Next Week) I will be releasing what I have ready. Which, knowing me, and the fact that there a certain critically acclaimed mmorpg is releasing an expansion in like 10 hours, may very well be just the scenes I have now and not all of the prospective endings. But, I'm hopeful that I'll be able to squeeze in a little more. Or at least work with my beta testers to add some extra polish to the scenes that are finished already.

So, yeah, a 3 year drought comes to an end next Friday. If you haven't played for a while and need a refresher, or have never played before at all, I highly encourage you to load up a save, or download the current version and re-immerse yourself in Alex and Eva's romance.

As always, we welcome any and all to join us in the DIscord for the game, I imagine we may be seeing some extra foot traffic over there, particularly as I am going to be posting a notice in Discord of the impending update . . . well right about when I hit "post" here.

As we close out, I must once more offer my heartfelt apologies for the many and sundry delays this project has encountered over the years. It was in 2015 that the 1st version was released here on the portal, and has been since early 2019 since the last update. Putting together a game is quite a challenge for a one-man show, but that in no way excuses me for leaving my character's stories untold, and their fans unfulfilled. We are nearly there now, though, and I sincerely hope that you will enjoy the return, and the thrilling climax to Alex and Eva's story.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: A High Stakes Game v1.99X **Scheduled Update 12-10-2021*

Postby 2quick4u » Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:05 am

Yay! I'm so excited!
2quick4u
Participator

Postby MaJoR_DeStRuCtIoN » Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:51 am

ohhhhhhhh please please please pleaaaaaaase let there be a finish to the Zoey route. With the mod being added to the game and her always asking if he wants to have sex with her yet I would love for her to get an ending where Alex chooses her. I'll have the worst story blue balls if the Zoey stuff is just left undone. Overall looking forward to it though, would love to see the girls noming each other to create the final finish to the story. Such as Eva noming her mom to save Alex's life, Zoey nommin Eva to keep him for herself, or a surprise ending like the mom nomming Eva to take him as her new husband that would be a fun one.
MaJoR_DeStRuCtIoN
New to the forum

Postby Archangel64 » Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:12 pm

MaJoR_DeStRuCtIoN wrote:ohhhhhhhh please please please pleaaaaaaase let there be a finish to the Zoey route. With the mod being added to the game and her always asking if he wants to have sex with her yet I would love for her to get an ending where Alex chooses her. I'll have the worst story blue balls if the Zoey stuff is just left undone. Overall looking forward to it though, would love to see the girls noming each other to create the final finish to the story. Such as Eva noming her mom to save Alex's life, Zoey nommin Eva to keep him for herself, or a surprise ending like the mom nomming Eva to take him as her new husband that would be a fun one.

i also would like to see the zoey route
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Psycho_wolvesbane » Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:27 pm

Zoey route stuff is most like post v2.xxx bonus content and not anything from the final story content.
Psycho_wolvesbane
Participator

Re: A High Stakes Game v1.993 **Updated 12-10-2021**

Postby Erecant » Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:00 am

Hey Everyone!

Today is the day! Well, at least in my time zone. Anyway! I come bearing update.

Unfortunately, as I might have guessed, my creative flurry of activity was insufficient to finish up the entirety of the ending sequences, so we will need to have the endings/epilogues in a future update.

On the bright side, however, this is the FINAL progression game and major scene of the game. Heck, I could probably have ended the entire game with this scene's outro, but I felt like Eva deserved a bit better treatment than that. In any case, this update includes 1 new optional scene with Gwen, unlocked if you have 5 Empathy and Sandy previously told you to go visit Gwen sometime, and 1 new progress game, which can be accessed through the normal menu like previous progress games.

v1.993 https://mega.nz/file/ZVAyVBAQ#YCE9sfBePontc_31MErxuR70pXNmtXll7455bnQ-iMI

As an aside, early playtesting and responses confirm my suspicions. I may be a bit of a sadist. It happens, we all have character flaws. To wit, if you have difficulties with the new content, do not hesitate to seek me out on Discord, or here in thread. I may revel in my players' consternation and suffering, but only for a while, and will be dropping hints to help more people see the climax of Eva and Alex's story.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: A High Stakes Game v1.993 **Updated 12-10-2021**

Postby RandomInjury » Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:16 am

Wow, has it really been 2 years. It feels like just yesterday this game came out, let alone 2 years since the last Update.
RandomInjury
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game