A High Stakes Game v1.993 **Updated 12-10-2021**

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: A High Stakes Game v1.811 **Updated 10-1-17**

Postby JKRLife » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:55 pm

Hi Erecant, first off, LOVE that the game is getting updates again! this was my first game on the forum, and I've loved every second with these girls. i noticed something that I'm not sure is a bug or just an rng chance, but in the new digestion game, after I reset practice, Eva always instakills me after about 4 or 5 rounds with some crazy number like, "-68 hp" or "-76 hp" just wondering if that was supposed to happen, cuz that's an awful lot of grinding to be able to survive the scene if so. Hope this helps, love what you're doing!
I am just a dog, chasing cars...(or in this case, a voraphile seeking a belly) I don't really know what i would do if I found myself in one, I just..DO things..
JKRLife
New to the forum

Postby Erecant » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:07 pm

Hmm, yup definitely a bug, hahaha. Ill have to take a look at that! There were a lot of new variables added in with this new scene, and while they are labeled, I should starry a spreadsheet with annotations so i can keep them straight. Sounds like I mixed up the acid strength growth rate or the starting acid potency with the stomach struggle resistance. Oops.

In the meantime, please refrain from resetting practice difficulty once you've unlocked the new digestion practice scene.

Thanks for the bug report, I'm glad you hear you've been with me on this ride for a while, and thrilled to be back in action, able to deliver more gurgly-goodness with Eva and the girls.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby bledthorn » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:14 pm

one last question does acid resistance affect the new practice any?
bledthorn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Erecant » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:21 pm

Acid resistance lowera the chances of taking damage, but does not lower tbe damage you would take on a failed roll. Think of it as an all or nothing defence. Once the acids breach your guard, they run rampant over you sort of feeling.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Psycho_wolvesbane » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:03 am

So if I understand this right... You need to have massive amounts of HP or a high enough Acid Resist stat that causes the random acid defence roll to always roll in your favour so you never take damage?
I presume doing a maneuver will reduce the chances of the acid potency increasing but I've had instances where I'm 0 Acid Potency and getting -16HP hits which if happen twice along with a smaller -9HP wipes me out.
Psycho_wolvesbane
Participator

Postby Chaos3 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:37 am

Found the new outfit. :D
Or what you could call an outfit. That's all I'm saying.
Edit: Tried to visit Gwen with the new outfit. She didn't like that. :D
Chaos3
Been posting for a bit

Postby generalr » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:50 am

Is there any point in the empathy score yet besides a good way to get player to siphon off affection points? I got it to 7 but it was getting prohibitively difficult to raise much further, and I got some benefits for it to say the least.
generalr
Somewhat familiar

Postby Erecant » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:07 pm

Running late tonight. I expect the weekly stream to start up in about 2 hrs.

--Erecant

Okay, getting started. Been a crazy busy weekend so far, but nothing like some scene building to settle down for the night!

--Erecant

And done for the night. The next bit of dev is all writing, the core mechanics of the scene are made. Not really feeling the creative surge tonight. I'll probably poke at it a bit for the next couple days before the dam bursts and I have to get everything written in a single sleepless night. Stupid brain, always doing this shit.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:19 am

So I'm running into a few game breaking bugs.

Or more like the same one twice.

I started over because the game was crashing on me when I tried to play my old saves...

Now I find it's crashing on me after I hit a certain point in the Game's storry.

I can still Visit Zoey and play with her, but if I try to play a practice game the game crashes as soon as I select "Practice game"
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Erecant » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:03 pm

Are you playing the most recent update? Thought I'd fixed that one in my testing.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Shadowlyger » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:06 pm

Doesn't seem to be an issue for me.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Erecant » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:21 pm

It was a confirmed bug (or at least an understandable bug) in 1.810. Thought I got it ironed out though. Could be wrong. I tried to get fancy and do something new with the scripts for stat display. Kind of backfired and had a crash event when triggering any numeric logic check against Empathy when the stat had not yet been unlocked. I very well may have missed a couple references, my events are quite the cluster.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby spordoc » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:26 am

I've been trying for hours now over many days trying to unlock the new outfit, but no luck so far.
I made an account in desperation to ask for help.

Can anyone share tips on how to unlock it, or a guide on how to do it?

I'm currently at 20 Empathy, 40 VP, 107 Affection.
I have all Gwen outfits unlocked.
spordoc
New to the forum

Postby generalr » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:54 am

spordoc wrote:I've been trying for hours now over many days trying to unlock the new outfit, but no luck so far.
I made an account in desperation to ask for help.

Can anyone share tips on how to unlock it, or a guide on how to do it?

I'm currently at 20 Empathy, 40 VP, 107 Affection.
I have all Gwen outfits unlocked.

Have hot, sweaty, passionate sex with Eva.
generalr
Somewhat familiar

Postby Erecant » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:43 pm

Hey everybody! I've got some company tonight, so unfortunately, I won't be able to stream this evening. I'll be sure to sit down for a while after everyone's gone to at least get a little work done.

As to the secret outfit, generalr is actually pretty spot on. You have to have an exceptionally successful liaison with Eva to get her to bring out her secret.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Erecant » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:42 pm

Hey everybody! I'm not really feeling up to a stream tonight (I know that's two weeks running with nothing going on)

That said, I have set-up a discord server. I'll be available most times, and on weekends (like right now) I'll be be hanging out available for questions, comments, and banter.

Feel free to drop in, berate me for being lazy, bring up suggestions, complain about bad balance, whatever. I'll be updating the OP with this link shortly, but here's first crack at it.

A High Stakes Game Discord

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Orosaki » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:10 pm

please give another alternative link preferably not media fire. Mega keeps closing the connection which denies me access to this game and media fire takes forever to load. Dropbox is out as well,
If anyone tells me i fell from heaven, i'll tell them i scraped my knee crawling out of hell.
And if anyone asks I'm clearly the devil.
Orosaki
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Erecant » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:45 pm

Umm, I'll need to look into mirror options. Watch this space for updates.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Veswell » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:47 am

@Erecant
I love this game.
For the first hour or two I was getting frustrated as I couldn't beat the first progression game.
Thought the game was too hard etc. Well it is when the VP is at 16 xD

Once I figured that out I've advanced and played until after meeting Gwen.
Right now I'm not sure how to progress. It seems like the progression game is still to be added and dates just loop over and over.
I'm guessing I have to play with Zoey a couple of times more?

As I was playing I noticed a couple of spelling mistakes. There were two in the long text after beating the first progression game, there was one I think during the Gwen battle and there was a missing space during sexy time when Eva is teasing.

Overall I've really enjoyed the gaming experience. I love Eva's character.... Although I liked her a bit more when she was more playful with digestion :D
I've spent the entire night playing and I don't regret it. I'll be back for more.

By far my favorite vore game!
Veswell
New to the forum

Postby Erecant » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:08 pm

@Veswell,

Thanks for playing, and for your review!

Currently, the last progress game is the meeting with Gwen. The next is being worked on, but I can't give an ETA yet, as it is in the writing stage, and inspiration/motivation happens, or not, at the whim of, well, just about anything. There are however a few scenes you can still unlock after meeting Gwen. To wit: An Unbirth scene with Eva, an observation scene with Gwen, and a new practice game with Eva. Depending on what you've seen and done, I think that is it for the current content., aside from the unlocks via Gwen's shop, and the secret outfit to be unlocked via alternate means.

As to Eva's character progression, yeah, I'd originally wanted to keep her lighthearted and having a bit of fun with the digestion aspect, but found myself unable to develop Alex and Eva's relationship without having her develop and change as a person. I do have plans to bring her back to her roots a bit in the epilogue, but that is a little ways out from where we are currently.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game