A High Stakes Game v1.911 **Updated 1-18-19**

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: A High Stakes Game v1.911 **Updated 1-18-19**

Postby Indighost » Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:05 am

Hi,

I played this game and liked it. The kinks are very vanilla, but the rng, stat grinding is a lot of fun. And Zoey is super cute.

Question: I have 100 affection but I still can't do a progress scene after finishing the Sandy scene. Is that the end of the game?
Indighost
---

Postby Erecant » Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:28 am

Glad you enjoyed it! Yeah, I kept things pretty vanilla as it goes. As narratively dense as this game is, it would suffer should I try to write outside my comfort zone, and I'm pretty much a basic bitch.

I have heard quite a lot of positive feedback on Zoey over the years. She definitely stole the show for a bunch of people.

Yes, currently the Sandy scene is the last story progression. Assuming you have gotten all of the side scenes, you've caught all the current content.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Stega » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:23 am

How do I get the unbirth scene? I dont even know who does it but ive messed around with Eva, Gwen, and Zoey and havent discovered it. Also is there any other types of vore in the game?
Stega
New to the forum

Postby tojake2 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:20 pm

I need to ask for a hint about Sandy. After quite a while of trying to get this done, I need a break from how insanely difficult Sandy is in this game. I'm so close to understanding how I can weaken her stomach through massaging her supposedly? Or getting her to orgasm? All I know is that I made some form of progress before, and I have no idea how to get it back. So if I had a s i n g l e hint as to how I actually break out, I would really appreciate that.

I know that it's been a while since people have been on this game (judging on the "Edited one year ago sign", but I'm still holding out hope.

Sincerely: A human that has attempted this more than 20 times.
tojake2
New to the forum

Postby UBFanDrake » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:00 am

tojake2 wrote:I need to ask for a hint about Sandy. After quite a while of trying to get this done, I need a break from how insanely difficult Sandy is in this game. I'm so close to understanding how I can weaken her stomach through massaging her supposedly? Or getting her to orgasm? All I know is that I made some form of progress before, and I have no idea how to get it back. So if I had a s i n g l e hint as to how I actually break out, I would really appreciate that.

I know that it's been a while since people have been on this game (judging on the "Edited one year ago sign", but I'm still holding out hope.

Sincerely: A human that has attempted this more than 20 times.

You cant force your escape from her, you need to survive a set amount of turns in her while keeping her entertained enough to let you out
UBFanDrake
Participator

Previous

Return to Vore game