Gear's Vore MUGEN Project Closet

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Gear's Vore MUGEN Project Closet

Postby heromine10 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:14 pm

here is an idea for a character, a Pokemon trainer who ether has a poke ball capture attack or when the opponent is beaten the opponent is captured. once captured they ether swallow or unbirth the poke ball and then the opponent is released inside the trainer. here is the thing, you could probably vore two enemies at once and double the size of the bulge, you could set up a choice like in A.vniss's unbirth move where you get to chose what the ending animation would be. i enjoyed your shinoicchi creation and i want to help you get more done. keep up the good work! :D
heromine10
New to the forum

Re: Gear's Vore MUGEN Project Closet

Postby ShinySpiritSeer » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:23 pm

Hey, its been a quiet year so far, is everything alright? And i don't mean with the edits, i mean with you. I know life can really hamper motivation.
ShinySpiritSeer
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Vore game