Gear's Vore MUGEN Project Closet

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Gear's Vore MUGEN Project Closet

Postby Gear0000 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:12 pm

___
Last edited by Gear0000 on Thu May 09, 2019 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gear0000
Been posting for a bit

Postby Orbstuffed » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:21 am

Gear0000 wrote:
DylaniusTheKirby wrote:Hmm...I wonder if Gear's even heard of that old voracious Snivy character...

Sure have! I've done a lot of research so I know pretty much everything that's out there right now. :D

Ah! I'm assuming that you have it downloaded right now?
That is, if you found the thread with the link...
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby voremenow » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:56 am

I was wondering, does anyone have a link for a copy of mugen? I had one at one point, but after I switched computers it seems like the site suddenly shut down.
voremenow
Been posting for a bit

Postby Pilum » Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:51 pm

Ahoy, mateys!

The college semester is over, so I have more free time to work on my own schedule. I'll return to working on Mama, but an idea occurred to me the other day that I wanted to test. This is by no means an actual update, just a coding experiment. I didn't do really any animation work on this one, or balancing, but here you go:

Shinoicchi Breast Grab Test

I've implemented the beginning of a "struggle" system which I may incorporate into future edits or even a boss character. I've edited Shinoicchi's "C" grab to use a different attack. Shinoicchi catches her opponent in her breasts, slowly damaging them. (She doesn't absorb health, though, it's just damage.) If she catches you, you'll have to quickly escape by inputting left, right, left, right, and so on as fast as possible. You'll be trapped longer if you take longer to start tapping left and right, or if you input it slower, so you WILL need to put in more effort to escape. AI opponents who are caught in her breasts will escape after a time according to their AI level. This version requires MUGEN 1.0 to work.

If she KOs an opponent with this grab, she will breast vore them. No special win animations yet; after absorbing her opponent, her breasts will return to normal size and she plays her normal win animation. AI-controlled Shinoicchis will attempt the breast grab when the opponent is on low health.

Other ideas on the struggle system's future implementations:
-Pred during grab can change "styles," which plays a different animation and forces the prey to use a different input, such as alternating left/right, a circular input, alternating A/X, quicktime events, etc.
-Multiple stages. Pred could, say, grab which starts one struggle event, and if the prey doesn't escape in time, the next event would play where the pred swallows the prey and it's now harder for the prey to struggle.
-Differing struggle effectiveness depending on the health. Prey with lower health would struggle less effectively, etc.
-A "struggle" meter which shows current progress towards escaping.

Have fun. And let me know what you think. Also:

voremenow wrote:I was wondering, does anyone have a link for a copy of mugen? I had one at one point, but after I switched computers it seems like the site suddenly shut down.

Sometimes it's easy to miss something, but try looking through other threads first. Tylor answered this a few weeks ago:
TylorGoldenYoshi wrote:Here's an MFG thread that provides downloads to MUGEN 1.0 and 1.1b.
http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/faq- ... 452.0.html
Pilum
Participator

Postby Orbstuffed » Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:18 pm

Huh. Funny.
I recall a friend of mine (their name will not be given) trying to input something similar into a vore edit of their own.
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gear0000 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:42 am

___
Gear0000
Been posting for a bit

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:54 am

Does anyone know where the image files are housed in the Shinnochi character, and how to open them in photoshop.

I mean like the ones for winning, and here special moves where it flashes across the sceen.

I've got some intermediate photoshop skills, and I wanna maybe try altering those to perhaps imply a vore theme, rather then the Vanilla Hentai theme it has.

I just tested out her Combat AI. Damn She is incompitant. Couldn't land a single hit on any of the 3 Opponents I threw her up against.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Pilum » Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:41 pm

0Anesthetic4u wrote:Does anyone know where the image files are housed in the Shinnochi character, and how to open them in photoshop.

I mean like the ones for winning, and here special moves where it flashes across the sceen.

I've got some intermediate photoshop skills, and I wanna maybe try altering those to perhaps imply a vore theme, rather then the Vanilla Hentai theme it has.

I just tested out her Combat AI. Damn She is incompitant. Couldn't land a single hit on any of the 3 Opponents I threw her up against.

Images are in her sprite file, as always. You can open the character with fighter factory 3 and export the images found there. They're in group 9000, near the end.

As for her AI, from what I've seen, she's a little competent, but held back by a limited moveset against most opponents. She can't do much if her attacks are slow and easily punishable.
Pilum
Participator

Postby NanasBananas » Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:33 pm

Love the struggle system.
NanasBananas
Somewhat familiar

Postby bowser64ify » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:59 pm

Do you think you can do a vore character soon maybe? Please?
bowser64ify
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gear0000 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:32 pm

___
Gear0000
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gear0000 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:11 pm

___
Last edited by Gear0000 on Thu May 09, 2019 3:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Gear0000
Been posting for a bit

Postby formaldehyde » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 am

hey, uh, you're doing mega wrong

dunno what causes it but sometimes mega links that get posted on the forum get cut off and truncated and stuff, so you only put up part of the link that when clicked asks for a decrypt key

Gotta make sure you put the whole thing down right and actually check your clipboard when you copy and paste, maybe manually write the url bbcode tags. as of right now your links broke on that last post

though if it was a mod that just merged the threads they mustve merged it wrong so now you gotta fix the post either way
formaldehyde
Been posting for a bit

Postby Someone92 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:49 am

Pilum wrote:I've implemented the beginning of a "struggle" system which I may incorporate into future edits or even a boss character. I've edited Shinoicchi's "C" grab to use a different attack. Shinoicchi catches her opponent in her breasts, slowly damaging them. (She doesn't absorb health, though, it's just damage.) If she catches you, you'll have to quickly escape by inputting left, right, left, right, and so on as fast as possible.

The struggle system does not work properly, you can escape by simply holding LEFT or RIGHT.
Someone92
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gear0000 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:09 pm

___
Last edited by Gear0000 on Thu May 09, 2019 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gear0000
Been posting for a bit

Postby Pilum » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:28 pm

Someone92 wrote:The struggle system does not work properly, you can escape by simply holding LEFT or RIGHT.

Duly noted. I'll fix that on any next update to her, but don't expect one for a while as that was more of an example than an actual update.
Pilum
Participator

Postby Zlymo » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:07 am

Hi, I registered just so I could show my huge interest in your project. I love these types of characters in MUGEN and I have gotten specially interested in A.Vyssnis or maybe that Queen Squid girl and I see there has been some silence for a while here so I'm just curious on hows it going?

Your ideas for Vyssnis is something I would like to se become a reality :)
Zlymo
New to the forum

Postby ShinySpiritSeer » Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:31 pm

Nice work so far! if you need coding help i can offer my assistance!
ShinySpiritSeer
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:27 pm

Help! The stupid... I can't seem to get your Shinocchi edit to work.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:04 pm

nevermind I got the answer on a different thread.
Turbotowns
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game