Dungeon Master v2

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: DungeonM *v0.1 demo

Postby SJ777 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:19 pm

Even with the RM, it's still not working for me.
SJ777
Been posting for a bit

Postby InverseTacquito » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:21 am

Honestly, the biggest problem for me is how terribly indirect the game is so far. The only direction given is at the bridge, and I followed that to get the map and the RG Device.

...Aaand that's it. I can't talk to the catgirl, because the guard always gets in the way, can't find a way to get him to leave; I assumed the gemstone was the thing she'd hidden but nobody responds to it, and there's no option to sleep until night or anything at the inn. I can't speak with the Mayor, because I can't enter his room, and the rest of the game so far is a map full of red herrings.

In conclusion, while this is well-written, meandering for twenty minutes looking for any sign of progression is not okay.
"Anyone, anywhere can be a success. The key is lowering your standards."
InverseTacquito
Somewhat familiar

Postby SoSayWeAll » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:43 am

Ok few issues to address:

To start the quest with the Mayor and Catgirl you have to go to the Main Castle across the bridge first and check the door. Your character notices he needs keys and then you get the prompt to talk to the Mayor in Blushing Meadows, you should be able to enter his office then.
The gem is for another quest that so far isn't implemented yet.
With the RM you only have 4 charges at the start (5 if you managed to avoid the slime girl), if you run out then you have to go to the east beach by the Merchant's tent to look for shells, trade them for more charges (if you don't find any, just exit the map and re-enter. if people are getting bad luck with RNG then I'll increase the chance to find shells next update), the Fortune teller scene only triggers if you have charges.
Once the Catgirl quest is over, the rubble is cleared and you can explore the areas up north (some quests up there aren't finished yet, but the Igloo maze is)

I'll work on introducing more direction, I'm a fan of sandbox games so that may have caused the meandering issue, so sorry about that.
Plans so far with next update are to get the next key quest done, which will involve the northern towns and West Harvest and some espionage, and to start on the combat system (going for Khas' Sapphire system :D ) and for more vore scenes. Also I'm going to edit and try to improve the scenes that I'm not happy with, some of them are kinda short.
Hope this helps!
Sláinte and enjoy!
You knew him?
Know him? He was delicious!
SoSayWeAll
Been posting for a bit

Postby trompaquin » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:52 pm

how we can make the Fortune teller in Nishkae town eat us ???
trompaquin
New to the forum

Postby Jaxed » Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:47 am

Having a lot of fun with that RM device, looking forward to seeing if you can use it to get into a deep relationship with a predator. I love consensual pred/prey dating :)
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby anthony050 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:42 pm

I don't know what I'm missing but I can't find the cat girl after releasing her
Spoiler: show
I got the scene in the woods but there is just one area left that I haven't checked in the north-east (?) corner of the map but all three paths that leads up there triggers the event in which eric says that he should stay away from the guards as he dosen't want to end up in jail.
anthony050
Participator

Postby FBnorman » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:09 pm

let us know when the game has been updated' because im lost on this game :(
FBnorman
Somewhat familiar

Postby SoSayWeAll » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:34 am

Hey all! To answer a few questions:

For the Catgirl quest
There's a path in the southeast that goes behind a tree, there's meant to be an event trigger as you pass it to point it out

For the Fortune teller
You need at least 1 RM charge in your inventory and the choices 2-3-2, it should trigger then

Plans for next update so far:
Next quest up north, involving Urekomea, Nishkae and West Harvest
Castle towns built, new areas and scenes
Updated vore scenes, going to lengthen and improve the ones I'm not happy with
Integrating a combat script (KHAS Sapphire script, real time combat, is the planned one)

Quick question though, does anyone know of a good journal script to keep track of quests? Looked at a few but so far haven't found one I'm happy with.
Any suggestions for things you'd like to see in the game are welcome! :D
Sláinte and enjoy!
You knew him?
SoSayWeAll
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryuu27 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:58 am

-i have RM charge and yet fortune teller don't work.
-if you go bridge after scene with elf, it starts again.
-scene with girl slime in his cave bug.
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby Slayer3345 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:01 am

Haven't gotten that far yet, but I'm licking what I see thus far. Just ran into a few bugs, but I'm guessing that things just haven't been put in for them yet.

-Girl at the pub, when she take you to her home, get the can't find graphic/character/eric error.
-Same error happens with the girl historian at the inn.
-Not really sure if it's an error, but after the elf by the bridge eats you, it's still a dark screen as opposed to flipping back. It pops back after you're long gone though.

Again, nothing really bad, just stuff that I'm guessing you haven't put in for them yet. Still like what I see though. Keep it up.
Slayer3345
Been posting for a bit

Postby anthony050 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:39 pm

SoSayWeAll wrote:Hey all! To answer a few questions:

For the Catgirl quest
There's a path in the southeast that goes behind a tree, there's meant to be an event trigger as you pass it to point it out

Ty I finally found it but there was no event for me ><
anthony050
Participator

Postby nuggholio » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:29 am

anthony050 wrote:
SoSayWeAll wrote:Hey all! To answer a few questions:

For the Catgirl quest

Ty I finally found it but there was no event for me ><

it didn't trigger for me either, spent a long time looking for it, without the spoiler before i found it. >was butthurt that you couldn't even see anything.

Also the fortune teller doesn't trigger, i have 4 RM charges and selected 2-3-2 and nothing.
nuggholio
Participator

Postby Krono » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:52 pm

Fortune teller didn't trigger for me either.
Also the elf near the bridge after you've let her eat you is glitched. Once you get respawned and go back to the bridge the end of the scene will repeat and respawn you again (wasting your charges).

If you include the .rvproj2 file in the download we can help find what's causing the bugs.

Awesome game so far though! :D :gulp:
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SoSayWeAll » Wed May 04, 2016 5:18 am

Hey all, sorry for the lack of updates but life's been really busy the past couple of months.

The game's been on hold for a while but recently been able to develop it more. I've added a Quest Journal for a bit more direction with quests, new dungeon areas that will be more like the actual Castle (and make the name of the game less redundant XD). Fixed some of the more annoying bugs, and added some more scenes to the current quests. The combat system I've had to drop, as it's not really working for this type of game. However I'll probably start the next one with more combat in mind, if I get this one finished first XD
So all in all the game's not dead, just had a break and I'll be back with another update ASAP.

Sláinte!
You knew him?
SoSayWeAll
Been posting for a bit

Postby LilianiMirx » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:54 pm

It's been half a year, is the project dead?
LilianiMirx
Participator

Postby SoSayWeAll » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:30 am

Not dead yet, just slow progress because of personal life, work and other excuses that haven't found names yet.
Currently adding more scenes and a few more areas, should have another update soon after some play testing and more stabs at polishing.

Sláinte!
You knew him?
SoSayWeAll
Been posting for a bit

Postby Daedra » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:10 pm

SoSayWeAll wrote:Not dead yet, just slow progress because of personal life, work and other excuses that haven't found names yet.
Currently adding more scenes and a few more areas, should have another update soon after some play testing and more stabs at polishing.

Sláinte!

Wohooo!
Daedra
Somewhat familiar

Re: Dungeon Master v2

Postby SoSayWeAll » Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:31 pm

New update posted on the front page, thanks all for waiting patiently!

Sláinte!
You knew him?
SoSayWeAll
Been posting for a bit

Postby Krono » Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:16 pm

Yay! Thanks for continuing to work on this! :D :gulp:
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby forumlurker » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:16 am

2 bugs I found so far:
- If you get the weapon in the Ice dungeon, the game crashes.
- The choice to inform the mayor instead of stealing the key is bugged. Talking to the mayor won't progress the game.

I like the additions so far though!
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game