Dungeon Master v2

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Dungeon Master v2

Postby SoSayWeAll » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:47 am

Have just noticed the issue with the chest in the Igloo, if you head into the rvproj2 file and edit the event in the chest and remove the script line "complete_quest" it will work. Doing a quick bugfix on the scripting in the new content, should have it reuploaded soon :)

Sláinte!
You knew him?
Know him? He was delicious!
SoSayWeAll
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hansony » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:04 pm

okay... a little bit of a bug... I assume it is suppose to start an event but when I interact with the pot in the warehouse in Nishkae the game freezes.
if that is how you progress the story then it would need some fixing, if not then I have no clue what to do from where I am but that is for me to struggle with.

Also trying to repeat the vore scene with the slime girl in the cave cauesses the game to crash with the error mesage: "unable to find file: Graphics/Charecter/Eric"
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Evilpancake » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:21 pm

dunno if im missing something but if i try to take the key from the only sleeping guard for the catgirl quest, he just goes "ZzzzzZZZ" and nothing happens
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Madagor » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:40 pm

You have to go to mayor house and try to go upstairs, that progresses the steal quest(if you choose to steal it instead of talking to mayor)
Madagor
New to the forum

Postby tgcidolfus » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:58 am

well I'm stuck in the lamia house, cant figure out the codes, or I'm overthinking the room way too much

and a small typo with the numbers it said:
Wonder what is means?

thinking it should be "wonder what it means?"
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby forumlurker » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:08 am

Any idea where to find the RM item? I missed it somehow.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby tgcidolfus » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:18 am

forumlurker wrote:Any idea where to find the RM item? I missed it somehow.

have to go to the far east part of the island (right side) in a tent and get a quest from the guy there, then head to the cave where the slimes are
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby SoSayWeAll » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:50 am

forumlurker wrote:Any idea where to find the RM item? I missed it somehow.

You should have a quest in your journal for the Merchant, that's the quest to get the RM. He's on the east side of the island, and the cave he sends you to is on the est side near the bottom hills.

I've re-uploaded the game (links on the first post) with bugfixes for the ones encountered here and from playtesting, so should work now. Also working on a concise guide for anyone who's stuck, should have that ready later to add to the front page. If you encounter any more bugs let me know :) have fun!
Sláinte!
You knew him?
SoSayWeAll
Been posting for a bit

Postby SoSayWeAll » Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:00 am

tgcidolfus wrote:well I'm stuck in the lamia house, cant figure out the codes, or I'm overthinking the room way too much

Wonder what is means?

For the numbers, match the colours on the note on the far wall with the numbers behind the curtain. The picture of the flowers gives you the colour order for the lock :)
You knew him?
SoSayWeAll
Been posting for a bit

Postby zaikou » Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:58 am

Omg, reforming and then talking to to the pred that ate you? Love it! keep up the good work.
zaikou
New to the forum

Postby SoSayWeAll » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:16 am

Another replacement link with a list of bug fixes, should be good to go now :)
Sláinte!
You knew him?
SoSayWeAll
Been posting for a bit

Postby Krono » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:42 pm

Awesome game. I have a question though. Was the vore scene with the fortune teller removed? Also, the catgirl Neesa teases you a lot, calling you "little mousey" She really needs a vore scene. :D :gulp: Just sayin.
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby tgcidolfus » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:19 am

SoSayWeAll wrote:
tgcidolfus wrote:well I'm stuck in the lamia house, cant figure out the codes, or I'm overthinking the room way too much

Wonder what is means?

For the numbers, match the colours on the note on the far wall with the numbers behind the curtain. The picture of the flowers gives you the colour order for the lock :)

yeah I finally figured it out without any hints, took me a bit to figure out, a good puzzle, was overthinking the numbers part too much and not putting all the clues together to figure out, thinking the section ahead for the boxes was for a puzzle further on.
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby tgcidolfus » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:28 am

also noticed that when you are leaving the lamias house (naga) you don't have to find the gun to leave as it is never taken from you so you can shoot her and leave, but you can also go get a 2nd gun meaning you have 2 of the wanderer's friends in your inventory

and reminded me you can collect as many guard's keys as you want, I currently have 9 of them.

also noticed if you happen to stand to the right of the box in the warehouse in west harvest, when you move it, it will move onto you causing you to get stuck.
Last edited by tgcidolfus on Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby Krono » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:50 am

Another little bug. If you do manage to find all 3 gems and get into the underground maze (the one in the tent on the west (left) side of the map) You can't go down the ladder to get into the maze. I think the reason for it is there is 2 events on that ladder both requiring the same trigger (control switch A). Turning that requirement off for the first one allows it to work as intended.
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby tgcidolfus » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:45 am

found a new bug that stops progression, when you track into Ravenswood, you spawn in the town on top of something/someone (I think its a NPC) preventing you from moving or the event to carry out, forcing the game to be forcibly closed, if you need a screenshot of what I mean feel free to ask.
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby forumlurker » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:57 am

I had that bug too. Fixed quite some stuff there myself by adding new transport events. The main house is lacking an entrance as well.

Also, the fighting seems a bit lacking in balance. The main character could die in a single blow, but all the preds you bring with you easily take down the boss. Also, the bats and other bandits apparantly do not attack you. Is that intended?

Apart from the catgirl, I hoped to see a scene with the green haired girl :D
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby zaikou » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:07 am

when starting a new game with current version, it starts you at down the hatch pub, and visiting the dock gets you stuck after the intro scene.
also, where exactly is the naga/lamia? i think i have looked everywhere.
zaikou
New to the forum

Postby SoSayWeAll » Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:09 pm

zaikou wrote:when starting a new game with current version, it starts you at down the hatch pub, and visiting the dock gets you stuck after the intro scene.
also, where exactly is the naga/lamia? i think i have looked everywhere.

Whoops! XD Forgot to reset player starting point after playtesting, sorry! Now starts in the Name Check map as intended. The Lamia is part of the side quest up north in the isolated House, but you need the gun from the igloo before you can go inside.

Updated the link with another bugfix, should be good to go without many more game breaking bugs. Going to work on the new content for Castle Anthrax, hopefully won't take as long as the last update XD
Hope you enjoy the game! :D
Sláinte!
You knew him?
SoSayWeAll
Been posting for a bit

Postby whitewendigo » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:06 pm

So does this game have any images or sounds? Is it just text base vore?
whitewendigo
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game