Dungeon Master v2

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Dungeon Master v2

Postby tgcidolfus » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:13 pm

another bug, in the dungeon cave, when you are pushing/pulling boxes, if you have a party member with you they will block the box when you try to pull it as they then occupy the previous spot you where standing.
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby falseface » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:21 pm

quick question how do I actually progress in the ravenswood quest? I managed to flip both switches and found a hole that said I need a rope, but I'm at a loss since no matter what I check or what NPC I talk to I can't find one.
falseface
Been posting for a bit

Krono

Postby Krono » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:56 am

falseface wrote:quick question how do I actually progress in the ravenswood quest? I managed to flip both switches and found a hole that said I need a rope, but I'm at a loss since no matter what I check or what NPC I talk to I can't find one.

Spoiler: show
Check below that hole where the crack in the floor is
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby tgcidolfus » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:42 pm

newest bugs I've found, if you enter castle anthrax area the rain from that area will persist forever

and the 1st 2 thieves you defeat before the boss series to get to the levers don't despawn on death, but cannot be interacted with (other than them body blocking you)
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby Krono » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:05 am

I have a question for SoSayWeAll

Where do I find the Roper for her first encounter? I looked at the files and I know where her tent is in the forest, I just cant figure out where the initial encounter is with her, or even if there is one yet?
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SoSayWeAll » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:01 am

Hey hey!
As always thank you for giving my game a go, bugs and all.

Krono wrote:I have a question for SoSayWeAll

Where do I find the Roper for her first encounter? I looked at the files and I know where her tent is in the forest, I just cant figure out where the initial encounter is with her, or even if there is one yet?

The encounter with her is in the tower, on the floor with the chests. The event there may have a bug in that it's accidentally set to 'Action Button' rather than 'Player Touch', that was fixed in the latest version but if you don't feel like downloading again that's the fix for it :)

tgcidolfus wrote:another bug, in the dungeon cave, when you are pushing/pulling boxes, if you have a party member with you they will block the box when you try to pull it as they then occupy the previous spot you where standing.

Well that's embarrassing for me XD it was never indented for you to have party members through either of the two dungeons, so will have to put a restriction on that, cheers for pointing it out.

tgcidolfus wrote:newest bugs I've found, if you enter castle anthrax area the rain from that area will persist forever

and the 1st 2 thieves you defeat before the boss series to get to the levers don't despawn on death, but cannot be interacted with (other than them body blocking you)

Anthrax isn't finished yet, so after finishing the quest with the Countess the demo is pretty much finished in terms of main story quests. Will fix the rain though, and hopefully the castle will be finished for the next update :) also, in the next bugfix the thieves will properly skedaddle when defeated.

whitewendigo wrote:So does this game have any images or sounds? Is it just text base vore?

At present it's just text based vore, I'm currently searching for images I can use freely as I'm not the best artist so do plan to have more images in later updates.
Sláinte!
You knew him?
Know him? He was delicious!
SoSayWeAll
Been posting for a bit

Postby Snorlaxkid » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:26 pm

I don't suppose they'll be a way to get Nessa to eat you after helping her out in the future?
Snorlaxkid
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SoSayWeAll » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:08 am

Krono wrote:Awesome game. I have a question though. Was the vore scene with the fortune teller removed? Also, the catgirl Neesa teases you a lot, calling you "little mousey" She really needs a vore scene. :D :gulp: Just sayin.

Yes the scene with the fortune teller was removed as I wasn't happy with the whole scene, also the fact I couldn't get it to work properly probably helped that decision XD I might give it another try in the future though :)

Snorlaxkid wrote:I don't suppose they'll be a way to get Nessa to eat you after helping her out in the future?

The original plan with Neesa was to have a vore scene after her quest is resolved, sort of a cat and mouse game through the forest. But after messing around with a few ideas I wanted to try and introduce something like a relationship vore, where the player has a kind of simple romance with her to initiate it so it becomes sort of a 'consensual pred/prey relationship' enabled by the RM, and if it works apply it to some other characters. If it doesn't work out I'll go back to the original plan with her :)

Sláinte!
You knew him?
Know him? He was delicious!
SoSayWeAll
Been posting for a bit

Postby JustaLurkingPony » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:11 pm

SoSayWeAll wrote:
Snorlaxkid wrote:I don't suppose they'll be a way to get Nessa to eat you after helping her out in the future?

The original plan with Neesa was to have a vore scene after her quest is resolved, sort of a cat and mouse game through the forest. But after messing around with a few ideas I wanted to try and introduce something like a relationship vore, where the player has a kind of simple romance with her to initiate it so it becomes sort of a 'consensual pred/prey relationship' enabled by the RM, and if it works apply it to some other characters. If it doesn't work out I'll go back to the original plan with her :)

Sláinte!

I like the consensual vorish relationship idea. Really hoping you stick with that one.
"In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes, and that a vore game will be abandoned" -Benjamin Franklin, 1789
JustaLurkingPony
Somewhat familiar

Postby anduinwrynn » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:53 am

I just find the base of thieves. I beat two thieves in Ravenwoods but I have no idea how to continue.

Could anyone help me? Perhaps I didn't finish sth before?
anduinwrynn
New to the forum

Postby Ermac » Fri May 05, 2017 10:17 pm

I found 2 bugs in the lamia's house:

1) When I reject the drink of the Lamia, and go to sleep, after she eats me and I appear in the dungeon, I can not access my inventory. I have Pressed "X" even I'v changed the setting but does not work.

2) On the second floor, if I go to the bathroom, I appear in front of the room of the first floor.

PS: I'm Trapped, I can not find the code to the box. I have used 2-3-2 and I have the RM x3 but nothing. Someone can help me?
Last edited by Ermac on Sat May 06, 2017 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ermac
Been posting for a bit

Postby Thisismyusername » Sat May 06, 2017 5:42 pm

Did a quick search through the thread, didn't notice it mentioned but I could be mistaken:
The slime girl in the cave, when you run from her and she catches you it's missing the file under graphic/character/ "eric"
It's a simple fix just make a copy of the main actor and rename it "eric" in the destination folder.

Edit: Looking more thoroughly I see someone mentioned that the eric graphic was missing. So, sorry about that. Can't seem to find the countess after finding the tunnels and talking to the mayor of harvest town. I go back to find her and she's gone from the spot you met her, the upstairs is now unlocked but if I try to go into her room it just says I don't want to go barging into her room. Help? Also can't seem to recruit anyone, I've done a lot of the pred scenes but all they say now is just something along the lines of "I'm full now, come back later." Am I missing something (or someone) I know a horse guy was mentioned but I don't think I've stumbled onto him yet...
Thisismyusername
Been posting for a bit

Postby nuggholio » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:40 pm

how long you think you'll go on hiatus for?
nuggholio
Participator

Postby Aickavon12 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:11 pm

So quick question, I'm assuming based on the screenshots and no further (perhaps I didn't find it cause I'm lazy) information that this is primarily F/M ? As in the protagonist is male, yes?
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby Zomulgustar » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:41 am

Enjoyed Mysterious Forest so I decided to check out SoSayWeAll's earlier stuff. Sad its not going to be finished, but that means more time on his new game :-D

I do wonder where exactly this game ends currently though. I'm stuck in the thieves village. I only see two places to explore and have done so. Am I missing something, or did the game end here?

Edit: Nevermind. There was a hidden rope beneath the floorboards a little south of the hole. Now I'm at the end of the demo. Fun game.
Zomulgustar
Participator

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:02 pm

Necrooo....
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Golden » Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:08 pm

read these, helped with the lamia dungeon, thankss :lol:
Golden
New to the forum

Postby anthill33 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:57 pm

so after installing its missing a handfull of graphical files are missing. any reason why?
anthill33
New to the forum

Postby RC8015 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:28 am

Either problems with your download.. or they got lost thanks the RPG makers great system of removing unneeded files. Means when you as developer finish a game to release it, you can let the RPG Maker Software remove all unneeded files.. and.. sometimes that removes needed files, too sadly.
Just steal them from other RPG maker games, thats what I tend to do.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby brrt » Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:37 am

RC8015 wrote:Either problems with your download.. or they got lost thanks the RPG makers great system of removing unneeded files. Means when you as developer finish a game to release it, you can let the RPG Maker Software remove all unneeded files.. and.. sometimes that removes needed files, too sadly.
Just steal them from other RPG maker games, thats what I tend to do.

The problem is that there is an application that allows you to open the editable game even if it is encrypted. I downloaded it the first time and it didn't fail me, I would have to download this version when I can have it again :)
brrt
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game