Dungeon Master v2

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: DungeonM *First look ready

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:00 am

Is there a text editor that likes to play nice with RPG Maker?

I tried editing it in Microsoft Word, and it let me do it(I changed the player character name), but it broke the game in doing so, as the file no longer wants to work with RPGMaker and it wont run anymore.

I will not be able to play and enjoy this game, untill I can at least change the Character Name.

Eric is my brothers name... and my brother is... the biggest waste of flesh I've ever known... And he's ruined the name for ever for me, and I assume MANY others, so playing as someone named Eric, is an absolute NO GO for me.

Oh and if you make the Player sprites, and face, reference from the "Graphics" folder, then the players could change the appearance of the character, at will, thus giving them that gender control you said you wanted to include, but more importatnly, giving them more control over character creation. Though it is slightly more effort on the players part to go through those steps.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Cribbey » Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:10 am

Firstly, love this game so far and look forward to more.

Secondly, I don't know whether the game ends after talking to the catgirl in the jail cell but I am unable to talk to mayor (First choice) or steal the key (Second choice).

Either that or I'm not clever enough to figure out where or how you get the key/inform the mayor.

Other than that, keep up the good work.
Cribbey
Participator

Postby SoSayWeAll » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:19 pm

I'll add in a 'choose player name' menu at the start :) probably should've done it earlier but got caught up in the world building XD

Spoiler: show
If you pick steal the key then you have to go upstairs in the mayor's house after talking with the Catgirl, and if you choose inform the Mayor should just have to talk with him afterwards, but that selection is a little glitchy at the moment; still working on ironing it out.
You knew him?
Know him? He was delicious!
SoSayWeAll
Been posting for a bit

Postby Cribbey » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:38 pm

Any hints on where the key is?

Thanks in advance
Cribbey
Participator

Postby forumlurker » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:24 am

Actually was hoping for a scene the moment you tried to steal the key. A little accident in moving into the wrong room or getting caught would be interesting :D
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ForgottenOne » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:17 am

Well after I free the cat girl by stealing the key the game freezes for me once Eric moves to the doorway and she just stays in her cell, not following
The fallen and forgotten one...no memories of the days before remain...all in haze and shadows
ForgottenOne
Been posting for a bit

Re: DungeonM *v0.1 demo

Postby SoSayWeAll » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:37 am

Quick update, a few bugs with the Catgirl quest have been fixed, should proceed fine now, and you can now enter your own desired name at the beginning of the game. Looking forward to your feedback :)
Sláinte and enjoy! :D

The key is on the desk, at the envelope
You knew him?
SoSayWeAll
Been posting for a bit

Postby jacobgr05 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:44 pm

have i found all the current vore scene's? ice lady, librarian, slime, slimegirl, witch, maid, fortune-teller?
Last edited by jacobgr05 on Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
jacobgr05
Somewhat familiar

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:22 am

Its awsome that you made the update that allows us to pick a name for the character... but I think it broke something.

When you talk to the maid in the Fist city you can visit, who offers you a tour, then eats you, the game crashes, because it couldn't find the immage for Eric.

Did you perhaps take my advice and make it draw from the characters folder but not move the immage of the player to the characters folder?

You might also want to change the file it's searching for. If you want a player to use an image of their choice, and potentially a female character, have to name the file Eric, is a little weird. I'd suggest something generic, like "Hero", or "Protagonist" if hero is too masculine in your opinion to be gender neutral.

Also another thing about that maid is that she always tries to walk forward after a conversation with the player, this wouldn't be a big deal, but you can talk to her from across the table, meaning she will try to walk into the table, and never get anywhere if you do.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SoSayWeAll » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:00 am

Whoops, I did change the name of the file from 'Eric' to 'N_player', but think I missed changing that line in the vore scene with the café girl. Will rectify asap, and fix talking to her across the table. Probably will have to wait until the next update though as I'm starting the next quest for the second key, also I'm not entirely happy with all the scenes in the Catgirl quest so will probably expand it when I get some better ideas, and I'm adding more vore scenes but should have another update ready soon so you won't have to wait long.

as for vore scenes so far:
You've missed the elf and Mandragora, there are currently 9 vore npc's in total (the witch has three)

Sláinte and enjoy!
You knew him?
SoSayWeAll
Been posting for a bit

Postby Cribbey » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:11 am

Quick question:
Who/where is this Mandragora?
Cribbey
Participator

Postby luke1401 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:23 am

Love the game. I duplicated the file as Eric and everything seems to work fine.

minor bugs
After the girl in the pub ate me once i got the recombinator I was invisible upon respawn - only happens if i choose the top option in the dialogue with her once she has you in her house.
After the elf ate me every time i go back to the bridge her last dialogue runs again and i respawn.
luke1401
Participator

Postby Ryuu27 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:06 pm

9 scenes vore ? here's a list that I found:

cafe girl, witch x 3, elf, mandragora, Eva, idk if you count little slime

What I'm missing ?
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby SoSayWeAll » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:05 pm

Vore npc's so far are as follows:

Cafe girl in Down the Hatch
Eva in the Inn upstairs
Witch in the tent (3 scenes, no respawn)
Elf on the River crossing (currently bugged after respawn, fix in progress)
Slimes in Western cave
Slime girl in Western cave (triggers during RM quest)
Mandragora at the top of the western hills, follow the green path
Fortune teller in Nishkae town (available after Catgirl quest)
Ice Witch in Igloo maze trap (available after Catgirl quest)

Some are going to be expanded upon in next update as they're a bit short.
Sláinte and Enjoy!
You knew him?
SoSayWeAll
Been posting for a bit

Postby dragonman219 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:10 pm

Am I just being dumb or is it not working properly. I can't get into the mayors office. It tells me I can't go in there yet. I can't figure out what would trigger it.
dragonman219
New to the forum

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:20 am

SoSayWeAll wrote:Whoops, I did change the name of the file from 'Eric' to 'N_player', but think I missed changing that line in the vore scene with the café girl. Will rectify asap, and fix talking to her across the table. Probably will have to wait until the next update though as I'm starting the next quest for the second key, also I'm not entirely happy with all the scenes in the Catgirl quest so will probably expand it when I get some better ideas, and I'm adding more vore scenes but should have another update ready soon so you won't have to wait long.

as for vore scenes so far:
You've missed the elf and Mandragora, there are currently 9 vore npc's in total (the witch has three)

Sláinte and enjoy!

No big, I actually fixed the problem by adding a blank PNG, titled eric, to every potential location it could have been drawing from, and it fixed the problem.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SoSayWeAll » Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:42 am

dragonman219 wrote:Am I just being dumb or is it not working properly. I can't get into the mayors office. It tells me I can't go in there yet. I can't figure out what would trigger it.

You have to visit the main Castle first, across the river. The castle door is the trigger to start the key quests.
You knew him?
SoSayWeAll
Been posting for a bit

Postby nuggholio » Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:38 pm

i can't get the fortune teller one, also can't wait for the next update.
nuggholio
Participator

Postby SJ777 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:27 pm

Is there some specific combo of answers that's necessary for the fortune teller? None of the ones I've tried have worked so far, and running out of money doesn't seem to do it either, even after being zapped down to 1 HP.
SJ777
Been posting for a bit

Postby SoSayWeAll » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:51 pm

The answer key for the Fortune teller scene is 2-3-2 but you have to have the RM device from the merchant in the east tent as well, dead customers don't bring much money to the table ;)
You knew him?
SoSayWeAll
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game