Deadly Safari Vore/Ryona game

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Deadly Safari Vore/Ryona game

Postby fire1212 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:19 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvkDVQmVaFA

]https://s3.amazonaws.com/patreon/e90c3a36ab5f7cef2107655ef608d319.jpg

this game looks good but the creator disappeared and the MEGA link for the free demo is down:

http://coilfreak.deviantart.com/art/THE ... -526707974

does anyone has the demo/pre alpha of this game? its impossible to get it even for money,only if someone managed to grab the files before he disappeared and willing to share it.
fire1212
New to the forum

Re: Deadly Safari Vore/Ryona game

Postby Tomo » Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:13 am

A quick search lead me to this, a patreon of a game called Deadly Safari. - Link
No idea if it's the same, but it's a RPG maker game which features a couple of fetishes including vore. Also appears to have the same
style of art, It seems to be which OP is talking about.

It's the same game as OP mentioned, same art as what I can see on patreon. Here's a list of the fetishes it includes

Spoiler: show
    - Bondage
    - Rubber
    - Perils
    - Ryona
    - Vore
    - Asphyxia
    - Death scenes
    - Stuck
    - Quicksand
    - Monsters

Sadly I've pledged to late, so I won't get a demo for this until next month. So can't comment on how it's vore content is, but it looks pretty good from what
the patreon screenshot shows.
Tomo
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nouvi » Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:20 am

Oooh, I remember this... and in fact I downloaded this back in august. Still got the very archive I downloaded even, and seeing the time I downloaded it, it SHOULD be the latest demo as his last post was in June.

No hits on the net, so I'd have to upload it myself somehow... will take a while due to it's size and my slow upload, but I'll see if I can get to doing it. (and hopefully I won't anger anyone by uploading this *cough*)

*On the vore content, there's a fair deal of it but most of it is pretty...violent. Just a fair warning there.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby Tomo » Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:30 am

Nouvi wrote:and hopefully I won't anger anyone by uploading this

It's a free demo released a little less then a year ago, so you probably won't get any rage thrown at you for uploading something
that was released to the public, especially since there's been a bit of progress on his patreon.

Heck, you might even get him more supporters. So i wouldn't sweat it.
Tomo
Been posting for a bit

Postby fire1212 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:36 am

Nouvi wrote:Oooh, I remember this... and in fact I downloaded this back in august. Still got the very archive I downloaded even, and seeing the time I downloaded it, it SHOULD be the latest demo as his last post was in June.

No hits on the net, so I'd have to upload it myself somehow... will take a while due to it's size and my slow upload, but I'll see if I can get to doing it. (and hopefully I won't anger anyone by uploading this *cough*)

*On the vore content, there's a fair deal of it but most of it is pretty...violent. Just a fair warning there.

ill be more than grateful if you'll upload it.

i pledged and never got a thing from it,and i really wanna try this game out.
fire1212
New to the forum

Postby Nouvi » Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:58 am

Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby fire1212 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:53 am

*downloading*

i cannot thank you enough,why didnt i open a thread of this before. ^^

thank you so much. :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
fire1212
New to the forum

Postby KingKabal777 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:04 am

This guy deserves some respect for helping me find this game, despite the fact he may be new to this forum at this time.
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BloodKnight » Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:30 pm

fire1212 wrote:
i pledged and never got a thing from it,and i really wanna try this game out.

If your still a patreon might want to stop from that I heard this person has been not active since the demo was released and has been avoiding there main accounts people were active in.
On DA theres several complaints on Coilfreak and Jacketfreak accounts, who are the same person, about not updating or delivering on there patreon promises.
BloodKnight
Somewhat familiar

Postby ViperBits » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:10 am

Kinda wish someone uploaded the payed version already. It is clear we aren't going to get the rest of the game, so might as well enjoy the additional predator the payed version had...
ViperBits
Been posting for a bit

Postby KingKabal777 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:24 pm

I discovered there was a worm like predator in the game that the creator had. If you got the copy of the game, you can deprotect the game, and create a location to set up the battle, or look at the common event script on how it runs.

If you do this, then you can have a patron version of the game, but there's still not a lot to it.
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Vore game